Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 01:42 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Book of... B.O.B.?
Ruby Offline
The Super Dear'o

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-10-2021, 02:31 PM

On the even before Anarchy, Ruby and Centurion were lying in bed in their Salt Lake City hotel room. The Anarchy Champ was reading a small book, and her boyfriend was, rather impatiently, waiting for her to put it down so they could move on to ‘other things’. Alas, the Banana-Lime Blur was so engrossed in it that she barely registered anything of the outside world. Centurion snapped his fingers, awakening her from hey daydream.

Ruby: ”Whoa!”

Having been snapped back to reality, she put the book down.

Ruby: ”You alright, my mans?”

Centurion: “Fine. It’s just that you’ve been reading that thing for almost an hour now.

Ruby held the book up, and Centurion frowned when he finally saw the title.

Ruby: ”The Book of Mormon! Got it from one of those nice dudes in the street, with the white shirt and black tie. And when I say nice, I mean REAL nice. Like wiping the sweat off my brow while I was considering to accept this book so I could think properly nice. What was his name again? Oh yeah, Elder Cunningham.”

Centurion: “Didn’t know you were into cults?”

Ruby: ”Am not! But even then, if tomorrow you came out the closet as a Scientologist, I’d love you just as much. Besides, this book is weird. I think it’s some kind of spinoff.”

Centurion: “What makes you say that?”

Ruby sighed and turned a few pages backwards.

Ruby: ”Well, it says here that having sex with frogs can cure your AIDS! And that the guy who told Joseph Smith to take the golden plates with the words of God away and lead his people came from the Starship Enterprise! And that Brigham Young had a clitoris for a nose as punishment by God for circumcising his daughter. I’m now at the part where they all got dysentery.”

Centurion: “Sounds riveting, I’ll admit. And also like a load of bulls-.. Erm, just ‘bull’ is what I was gonna say.”

Ruby smirked.

Ruby: ”Yeaaah, pretty much. I mean, people will believe everything these days, won’t they? I mean, at least the Mormons are really flippin’ polite to everyone, so that’s something. Joseph Smith and Brigham Young made up nonsense to get people to follow them, and they were probably a little stir-crazy. But it’s a whole lot better than some of the stuff Miss Fury makes up to get people to follow her Brotherhood of Baddies. Flip, I guess you could almost say they’re the anti-Mormons. Completely led astray as well, but just rude, violent and well… when it comes to followers the Bobbies are certainly racking up the new members, but they’ve still got nothing on the Latter Day Saints!”

Ruby got out of bed and walked over to the window, looking down at the city.

Ruby: ”And this place isn’t too bad, is it? It’s rather peaceful. I don’t even think I’ll have to go out tonight.”

Centurion: “We can work on our… tag team skills instead.”

Ruby smirked.

Ruby: ”We certainly could… Although I think we’ve faced tougher challenges as of late, haven’t we? You beat Phrixus but he gave you a great match. But me? I got my backside whooped by Ned. That dude can dish out a beating. Kinda looking forward to face him again, to tell you the truth, as Anarchy Champ I should return the favor asap.
But the LackSnack wanted us to team together, which I love by the way, so here we are. I don’t think we’ve tagged since Relentless last year, eh? Again, I think THAT was a way tougher challenge. I don’t like underestimating opponents, but let’s face facts. Diesel disappeared for like four years and STILL thinks it’s 1995, probably. Shouldn’t he have bumped up to 1999 at least? That’s also the year th XWF was born wasn’t it? So he could like drop the whole fake federation schtick and join for reals. It makes no sense, and that’s coming from the gal wearing banana-lime superhero outfits.
As for Osira, last time we faced I beat her so badly it was like she hadn’t even shown up. Then she disappeared. I wonder why even bothers coming back. I bet it’s Miss Fury wanting to capitalize on the Themis name so they can sell more B.O.B. shirts, because let’s face it: Ossy ain’t no Atty. In any regard. At least Atara has had the common sense to stay away from the Brotherhood but I guess little sister is still in her edgy rebellious phase. But we’ll knock it out of her. Maybe this time she’ll stay away for good. Whether she does so or not, it won’t matter. There are plenty of Bobbies and Left Handers to beat down, and one more thing of cannon won’t even be noticeable at this point. One thing’s for sure thr Book of Mormon is nonsensical, but the Book of B.O.B. is nowhere near as riveting.”

Ruby rolled her eyes. It was sad it had to come to this, but beating down the B.O.B. had become some sort of tiresome game of whack-a-mole. Her match against Ned and the buildup to it had been refreshing in that regard, even if it had been a losing effort in the end. No shenanigans. Just a clean contest. It had most certainly been a wake-up call, although losing to Ned was hardly something to be embarrassed about. The fact that Sarah’s Anarchy rules had hampered her was NOT something she was going to use an excuse. Adapt and overcome, that was the motto. And she’d failed to do that. But MAYBE Sarah would be willing to listen to some suggestions for… improvements. She’d have to speak to her about that.

The Super Dear’O did a spontaneous backflip and ended back up in bed after a corkscrew moonsault. Salt Lake City seemed safe enough.

Ruby: ”Hey, did you know that after Brigham Young became…”

But she was unable to finish her sentence.

[Image: dY7KZz4.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Ruby's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (03-10-2021), Andre Dixon (03-10-2021), Lacklan (03-10-2021), R.L. Edgar (03-10-2021)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Ruby's post!
Diesel (03-10-2021)