Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 04:40 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Story For A Private Setting
Osira Themis Offline
Kalon Kakon

XWF FanBase:
Hardly anyone to be honest

(booed by most fans; hurts people even when not supposed to; often angry and shitty)

03-10-2021, 11:59 PM

Everything was coming to a head. The scenarios had developed and the farther things progressed the more clear the inevitable became. Lines would be drawn in the coming days and she had to prepare herself for the deep wounds that would soon be cut. There was no alternative. When the shots began to fire friend would fall sooner than foe. Good intentioned or not, selfishness had been seen first hand. They couldn't be trusted. This line she had been avoiding for so long, it would be crossed. She couldn't do it alone and there was only one bound to her in the deepest of bonds.

The box was retrieved from it's secrecy and a computer that none but her had seen was dug from deep inside a closet. It's screen was the only light, her nails clacking keys the only sound. It was back into an existence only alluded to as sparingly as often.

[Image: LCnSBEA.gif]

Acheron, the Greek river of Woe, of course she would be there. Computer closed, she returned it to hiding and fetched from a drawer an item of a more personal effect, she unscrewed it's bottom so that two gold coins could fall in her palm and with that she left in silence.

On the river bank she waited, no need for announcement or fanfare. No need to untether spirit from mortal coil to travel down. They were of the blood. Charon would soon arrive and the bank he would dock. Gears and motors whined as he arched his head and received the toll of the guest of Hades.

[Image: v3vGtLL.png]

No conversation held, the voyage through water carved and cold stone corridor would not be long. Soon the the doors of the Underworld would be in view, would part and grant entrance to the sister of it's ward. Box and Apple would be united and a long gone Pantheon might reign once more. Dove and Crow might take flight together. Sister of War and War's beloved Consort might take the field hand in hand...but before it could be debated at Persephones hearth past grievance had must be settled. Debts collected and business inside the squared circle over and done.

Eris, contentions matron, had birthed the curse layed upon the oath breaker. Osira had made one two B.O.B and so she would see it through. Until the end, B.O.B's or their enemies....it didn't matter. All things came to conclusion and faded to blackest night in end.

[Align=center]"Rawr."

Osira's coquettish voice echoed throughout her surroundings and carried through until a hubristic throttle escaped both throat and mouth. Carefully placed hair and chksen pose covered what was considered modesty but the Grecian stood largely bare before all.

"Do you see me Ruby? Can you see me Ruby? Has brain been swollen and pinched those optical nerves to blindness? No mask, no costume...all me Ruby so that you know there are no games come this Thursday. You're the getting the opponent booked and she is well intent on reminding you that whether it's you or Kenzi. Fury or Kaye or whatever enhancement filler Vinny throws that Face of Anarchy moniker on....all it takes is for me decide to show up. No motive needed. No word needed. Just arrive and and now it's my show."

"Remember it was me that made the fool of the entirety of this brand you champion and all in a single night and all alone. Now here I am Ruby and I've come with a legion of friends at my back. Friends who could care less and give no fucks about the rules. Your's or Lacklans.

Sarah by the way, please make note I have followed them to all this point and also, go **** yourself because tomorrow because I'm choking Miss Multiverse here to the count of ten plus five all day tomorrow.

Keep close watch Commissioner Gordon. This vigilante is going to break some rules of her own. Especially the flippy one. Flipped on her head, her neck, her p****, and her crack. It's not personal Ruby, really it isn't....sort of. You dead beat.. it's just..

Centurion. I really have nothing against him either but there's something about face that just makes me want to see.....cry. Pour tears and suck snot while he tweets like his fuckboi buddy Warstein about a piece of ass that left him. A piece of ass that that got knocked the fuck out and it made him feel inadequate because he couldn't help her.

Her I am Cent. All of Me. Tomorrow you had best be adequate.

[Image: HVxo09v.gif]

[Image: fggl7iL.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Osira Themis's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (03-11-2021), Diesel (03-11-2021)