Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 06:19 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Birth Of THUG Boyz//rooftop
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

03-08-2021, 07:42 PM

[The scene opens up to a backstage area in their dressing room, from a show that THUG Boyz had performed an hour ago. Then we see T-Wish tha foot masta, JB tha .38 special, and Reggie tha Rico Suave still in their Backstreet Boys attire that was inspired from their Millennium album, as they get meet up from Alica Atout from her show with a cameraman at tow. Then we see T-Wish eyeing Alica, while the other two looked elsewhere.]

Alica: Hello THUG Boyz, welcome to Canada, I am Alica Atout and here to interview you three. So T-Wish, what made you form this group?

Tha Foot Masta: Eh, simple… from my beats I made in my studio n shit, hey whats your shoe size I’d like to cop you some of my red bottom I got from the stage.

[Alica nods her head no, and she places the mic on Rico, but he got camera shy and leaves, then she aims it at .38 special who looked like he’d be doing something else.]

Alica: So JB, congrats on being number 38 on Top 50 for XWF. How do you feel about that?

.38 Speical: Pretty good I guess, I worked my ass off to get that part. Plus, I am also in this group too with whole loaded .38 in my pocket, so for anyone who wanna test me… gon get blasted away but not from my singing voice, since I can’t sing for shit.

[JB demonstrates his singing, which is mixture of Barry White and Isaac Hayes which swoons her and Reggie, as Tommy looked at JB with shock. As he finished his singing, she looked like she got moist down there.]

Alica: What a nice voice you have there, how come you didn’t sing the lead in the concert tonight, JB?

.38 Special: Nahh, I’m too shy like that. Plus, Tommy and Reggie got the look of singers then I do. I am a background kinda singer, at the end of the day I don’t seek to be forefront of it all.

Alica: Well T-Wish, how did you feel about your performance tonight?

Tha Foot Masta: Well could be better I guess, but like what my boy said we aren’t taking this shit seriously. This all was possible from our slumlord millionare Mr. Chiggles who set this up for us! We might take over the pop scene, even if we are pushing into our 40s and 50s!

Alica: You have some steep competition, how will you fare in this land of boy bands younger then 30 years old?

[Then JB and T-Wish ignores that question as they go to the cooler to get a bottle of water to drink, then T-Wish hands her a shirt which she unrolls to reveal a B.O.B inspired brand of the THUG Boyz name on the shirt. She then wears it over her dress, and they all pose with her, then we see a David Cross looking man in a suit come into wrap up the interview.]

Mr. Chiggles: Wrap it up boys, we got a tour in Montreal in about few hours, also Alica thank you for interviewing these blokes, but you and your camera man must leave now. We gonna have a private meeting shortly.

[Then she and her camera leave the dressing room with all four men in a “huddle” to speak, but it simply cuts off to JB in his red metal mask, a red jacket, and black jeans with sneakers to match as he sits on top of a roof top, take a swig of some sprite to pass the time.]

“Looks like I can sing, well I can’t sing like a Jaybird in real life since the boy band is just sketch to show how fake being in the entertainment can be, interviews, screaming fans, shitty managers… god, I might write and shoot more of these skits, maybe I’ll bust them out in the Anarchy ring as a special guest singer…don’t get any ideas Vinny, It’ll kill your ratings quicker then a five count match up with our commish of Anarchy.

Oh my bad, don’t mean to shit on her… but fuck her, tho’.

Speaking of her, I know that she has some beef with this guy named Lord Raab, who I believe felt that he’s been wrong by her in some manner. What manner is that, I have no fucking clue better ask him yourselves, people. I mean, with a guy who’s pressed over the commish is kinda funny, I’m also all “fuck tha authorities” but not to the extent that he comes out from the shadows, just to announce that he wants her head on a platter per say. I don’t like her like the next Fury, but at least do something about that kinda anger, my friend.

But while you foucs on her, and her Eyes On Me trope… I’m going to make sure to beat the ever loving shit out you, just so I can make her happy to know that her little threat, is away from the place. I mean, I’m happy you are back but just on your little revenge tour that isn’t gonna happen? Priorities are outta whack my friend, and I’m here to help with that.

Lord Raab, you don’t know me and I don’t know you but once this Anarchy comes shortly, you going to feel some soulful reckin’ n bruisin’ by my hands, that you will be seeing her red demon eyes beaming down from the rafters in shame. You made the wrong choice to come back here, and I will make sure you resign before you can even make past your initial blind rage over the Commish, this is no means that I am defending her since she got her own…

But it’s means that I am going to beat him down like he owe me my money.”

[Then the scene actually fades off into the Anarchy logo.]

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like John_Black's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (03-12-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (03-08-2021)