Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 10:04 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trois
Lacklan Offline
World's best at making murderhobos cry

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

03-06-2021, 07:31 AM

“...and here are you jello orders!”

Sarah Grey-Lacklan squints underneath the thick lenses of her glasses as the smiling woman in the uniform sets two plates of jiggling mass atop the table. Hers was a rainbow of color and flavor...because on the nose...and her tablemate’s was a mixture of lime and banana...because on the nose.

“Flip my tailfeathers, this looks yummy-nums! Lets dig-arooni, SnackerLack!”

Sarah lets out a pained sigh...by no means the first of that day...as the waitress leaves and Ruby Debuchy dives into her jello. Sarah pokes hers with her spoon, but her heart wasn’t into it, even with the dish being the Official State Food of Utah. The two-day trip shared by the “SaRuby” duo, now in the form of Anarchy Commissioner and World Champion, respectively, had seen far too much of what the Utahans called “cuisine.” Ruby seemed to enjoy her odd mixture of flavors, though, as she wore a broad smile while slurping it up.

“Weirdo. But! You’re my weirdo. Even IF we have to wrestle in Utah. Be my first time, axly.”

Ruby smiles like the dork she is.

“Mine, too! And I get to do it with my mans, so thanks for that.’

She puts a finger to her chin.

“You gonna be able to handle Herschel? He’s part of the b.W.o, now.”

Sarah blinks several times behind her glasses.

“...you can’t be sers legit, Rubes.”

“Huh?”

“Herschel? A challenge? For me?”

She barks out a sharp laugh.

“Herschel couldn’t even beat Ned ‘Sleep Master’ Kaye-”

“...there’s nothing wrong with losing to Ned…”

“-and now he’s a flunky for whatever the hell-”

“...jeez, Rule Number Two, Boss…”

“-Miss Fury and B.O.B. are doing, and THAT makes him a joke on the level of a Barney or EDWARD. ‘Will I be able to handle him.’”

She waves her hand dismissively.

“Fah! And speaking as a Top 50 XWF of All Time List expert-”

“...ouch…”

“-who is REALLY a Top 10 XWF expert-”

“...yeah, yeah…”

“-and the ONLY one at THIS table who can say that-”

“...still beat ya twice…”

“-I can say that, if nothing else, it is beautiful here.”

Sarah slowly waves her spoon to their surroundings, inviting the champion to take in the majesty of snow-capped mountains in the distance.

“I grew up with forests, which are far superior to the city I live in now, obvs, so this is a nice change to something more familiar.”

Ruby’s response is soft in surprise at the sudden change of subject and tone.

“You ever think about moving back?”

“To Maine?”

Sarah snorts loud enough to startle the surrounding tables before turning back to Ruby.

“My Beloved and I have had that convo. She was all ‘Anywhere you are is home, babe!’ but I know better. She’d rather drive nails into her eyes than live on the compound. Her home is Hollywood, so the Egg it is. Besides, I still visit regularly, and we always gather for Christmas with Mumsie...even if Kenzi is moody the entire time.”

Ruby sets down her spoon, her plate now empty of it’s gelatin goodness, as a concerned look washes over her face.

“How is she, anyway?”

Sarah turns her eyes back to the mountain and lightly nibbles her lip.

“In pain.”

She lets out a sigh.

“And trying to hide it. Or at least deny it. That leg of hers…”

She shakes her head.

“It’s been giving her trouble for years. She had some major work done on it a little over a year ago...it’s a long story, filled with some darkness I would rather not revisit...but it’s been breaking down since. And with what happened at the last show…”

She turns back to Ruby and the flames fan to life in her eyes.

“I swear to Baby Jesus, I am going to rip Bobbi’s arm off the next time I see her. ‘For her own good?’ Eff that mess! I know what is best for the Grey-Lacklans, thank you so much, and it is NOT sending one of us through some tables! Dumb garbage nonsense.”

She shakes her head and scowls.

“...haven’t been able to get laid ever since…”

A spot of scarlet blossoms in Ruby’s cheeks at the thought, and the fire in Sarah’s eyes make way for her mischievousness.

“I mean...I’m sure I’m still doing better than you, these days. STILL can’t get over you and Old Man Cent. Honestly, the sex must be horrendously boring.”

Ruby throws up her hands and shakes her head.

“Really, Snackers? I haven’t had so many or-”

Sarah’s eyes bug out in shock at what she is about to hear and sticks her fingers in her ears.

“LALALALALA CAN’T HEAR YOU”

"-nery folks getting mixed up in my love life since ever! What business is it of theirs anyway?"

When it seems that Ruby has finished what was assuredly a statement about Old Man-induced orgasmic bliss, Sarah takes her fingers out of her ears and, with a face even more pale than usual, nearly retches.

“Lord...this must be how my sister feels when I give her love advice…”

Ruby goes to respond but-

“Hello! My name is Elder Price. And I would like to share with you this most amazing Book.”

Sarah rolls her eyes as a handsome young man approaches the table next to them, already brandishing a small leather book with the words “Latter Day” along the bottom.

“Ugh...freaking cultists…”

Ruby’s lips tighten for a moment as she suddenly finds herself stirring her tea.

“...says the woman who follows a religion based on wrestling…”

Sarah’s face turns flat and her eyes sparkle as she turns back to her, her finger already raised and beginning to wag. Ruby takes a sip of her tea, the smirk turning up at the corner of her mouth showing understanding of what she just unleashed.

“First of all!”

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Lacklan's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (03-06-2021), Miss Fury (03-06-2021), NA (03-06-2021), Ruby (03-06-2021)