Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 01:25 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Talking to Myself
Ash Quinn

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-05-2021, 11:36 AM

The woman with bright eyes sitting across from the doctor has a wide smile on her face. Exit interviews are never easy but this one he was truly worried about. She had shown vast improvement each time he visited her but the orderlies and nurses said she had screaming fits and periods of intense anger. She also talked to herself still going on about the Walker. On her intake form, she said something about this other inside her head and wanted our help to get it under control. For the most part, this had been reigned in, but he could tell she still had night terrors.

"Miss Quinn, before you are released we have to ask a few questions of you. We obviously don't want to let you go only to find out our therapy did not have the desired effect."

"Of course, I can tell you the fits of rage I had previously seem to be under control thanks to the meds you have given me. The Left-Hand group will never go away you said I know. As for the Walker, that is the only thing I am concerned about. Despite all the meds, I can feel her inside my head banging around like it's a padded room and she can't get free."

"That is expected, Miss Quinn, you have to understand the disorder you have isn't fixed overnight. Your weekly therapy sessions will teach you how to keep her down, but she will never truly leave. I believe you are ready to go out and face the world as a new person. Just use the techniques you've been taught and continue the sessions and I think you will be truly fine."

"Thanks, Doc, I can't thank you enough for your help. I think I'm ready to step back in the ring. Ash has some unfinished business to attend to."

Ash signs the paperwork and picks up her bag turning to go. Looking back at the Doc, she turns wiggling her fingers waving goodbye, and skips out the door.

[Image: Screen-Shot-2018-08-30-at-1.01.58-pm.png]

Walking down the street downtown she passed a mirrored window and stopped to admire the new woman she had become. Gone was the happy skippy girl she used to present herself as. That girl was burnt alive by Baphomet. What came out on the other side was stronger and confident. With the help of the Belles, Sarina and Jenny of all people, coming to visit her during her stay she even felt sexy. They gave her clothing and makeup tips and kept her feeling attached to reality when it was all crumbling around her.

She was smiling looking at herself when something flashed quickly in the reflective surface. She could have sworn it was the dark eyes and wild hair she had worked so hard to keep deep down inside, Shaking her head slightly all she saw was herself again.

"It can't be happening again, can it?? That bitch is locked away deep down. I haven't even felt her in forever. Nevermind, I am still adjusting it's all good."

She composed herself smoothing out her clothes and running her hands through her hair. Looking in the window again everything was fine, no weird Walker, just her. She made up her mind to take the girls' advice and get some sexy new clothes and makeup to look good when she wasn't whipping someone's ass. Looking through the racks made her smile. Who would have thought a tough-as-nails Southie could be in a store like this getting all girlie? Not in a million friggin years!! She bought a bunch of outfits, sexy underwear, shoes, and makeup. She never went half-assed into anything why start now. So excited she went into the rest room and tried on a couple of outfits.

[Image: 39ggctp2vqs31.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a...9a31157237]

[Image: DwV-wveWwAAsiZ4.jpg]

Wait until the girls see me!! They will be so excited!!

As she packed up the clothes she looked in the mirror seeing the flash again...

Oh, Scar you are so friggin cute, I just want to pinch your cheeks!! Seriously though it's cute that you think just because I left Baphomet behind I've gone soft. The Queen of Ashes was always here it just took dumb bitches like you and Crazee to bring her out. I've always had the ability to tear apart the weaker prey in front of me and if I remember correctly I've handed you your ass once before. Some match with Jenny. You know what it's not that important. You've gotten your ass whipped more than a BDSM 2 dollar hooker. Probably enjoyed it as much too! Please don't bring up records when yours is scratched and broken and on repeat.

Do the three of you take turns shoving your hands up each other's asses and just repeat what the other says? I mean I have multiple personality disorder sure but they are all up in my head. Yours seem real and grounded and are lining up to get their ass kicked. You can't suck ass for months, go away, have some moron speak for you and then talk shit trying to rip into me. I called your running buddy out months ago and Antony put the pacifier back in his baby's mouth and took you all back to the orphanage saying he picks the time and places his bitches wrestle. I'm honestly surprised you guys were able to take your mouths off his cock long enough to step back in the ring. The three of you suck more cock than Mandii Rider ever even thought of. But I am getting off-topic honestly.

I looked at this card when I picked up my mail and spit my tea everywhere! I finally get to step back in the ring and I got my fucking wish!! It's like Christmas my birthday and Kwanzaa all rolled into one!! I face you at Anarchy, then Mel at Warfare!! I'm still smiling ear to fucking ear. Vinnie and his suck asses finally listened to me. My time away must have let them remove their heads from each other's asses. This is fucking glorious!! I will throw a fucking party on my girl Jenny's show after I hand The Hammer his ass!! That is if Antony pulls his cock out of it long enough for him to fight me. You may have jumped me before but it took two of you. One on one I have more talent and skill in the manicured fingernail on my pinkie than any one of you do. Just remember you try that shit again and my girls will beat the ever-loving hell out of any of you. I'm gonna drop the mic for now little one but do me a favor and give Mel a big wet sloppy kiss for me! I will be waiting in that ring for ya!!
Edit
[-] The following 6 users Like Ash Quinn's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (03-10-2021), ALIAS (03-05-2021), Doctor Louis D'Ville (03-05-2021), Marf (03-05-2021), R.L. Edgar (03-05-2021), Theo Pryce (03-05-2021)