Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-09-2024, 09:39 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Come back - My Return
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

03-09-2021, 03:25 AM

OOC: I wanted to write about my experience with my brain injury that I had in October. Most of the following story is true, but the only thing that isn't real is drug addiction. Of course I needed drugs in my first couple of months to help with the pain, but I had to ween myself off of them But I wanted to bring it into my character side, as I want to see how far I can take it.

Plus in real life I'm not married and I don't have 4 children.

Wednesday Night Warfare - 14th October 2020 Said:Mastermind begins ripping open lockers, taking clothing and tossing them at the doctor. He grabs another table in the meantime and throws it on the pile as well. He stares at the pile of D'VIlle and rubble that he's made in the corner of this room and loses himeself in thought. Suddenly a smell catches his nostrils and he cannot help but track it down in a locker a few feet away. He rips the door open to find the cologne of Hanari Carnes.... He shakes his head, removes the lid and takes a small sniff...

With a snarl, a smirk, and a nod.... Mastermind pours the cologne over his pile of rubble and D'Ville.... Generously... He pulls out a zippo lighter from a pocket and strikes it.....

This is too good for you.

Several officials including the referee for the match and right behind them Mastermind's Misfits storm into the room. Mastermind smirks and as he goes to toss the zippo lighter, Doc jumps out of the rubble and grabs Mastermind in the 302 again and pulls him in! The zippo drops but the cologne is so strong that the puddle catches fire and engulfs the tables, Doc, and Mastermind in a hellish fire!

OH!! OHH!!!! WOAH WOAH WOAH!!! STOP!!!

HEY! They need help back there! THEY NEED HELP!!

Several men rush into the room with fire extinguishers, putting out the flames in very quick fashion.. Once the fire is out and the smoke was clear, neither remains of Mastermind or Doc can be seen. It's as if they vanished in the flame!! Amidst all of the ruckus, Jefferson Jackson pushes his way into the room as well....

WHAT'S GOING ON HERE?! A FIRE?! ON MY ONE NIGHT?! WHAT THE FFFF

NO CONTEST

14TH OCTOBER 2020
BURGERHOSPITAL
FRANKFURT, GERMANY

A few hours later I awoke in a hospital in Frankfurt. I couldn't remember what happened. But I was told that I minor burns on my arms, and I was lucky not to have major burns throughout the rest of my body.

In the recovery room after the Doctor left, was the Manager of my Misfits Stable, Antony the Jerk, and my European Personal Assistant Harold Klient.

"I want to go home."

HAROLD: "You can't. Didn't you hear the Doctor, you need to stay in overnight."

"No I want to go home now, I want you to ring my Private Jet and tell them that they need to get the plane ready to head home."

ANTONY: "But 'M' it's too dangerous. You've only just woke up."

"Didn't you hear the Doctor, I have minor burns, which I can get help from in New Zealand. I also have a concussion. But a minor one. I know what concussions are like. IF this was the major one, I would need to resign. But it's just minor like my burns. So I'm going home."

ANTONY: "I think that's unwise."

HAROLD: "As do I."

I sat up and grabbed my clothes.

"I hear your reservations, but I am okay to fly. I'll recover back in New Zealand. That's an order."

Both Antony and Harold sighed but they couldn't go against my wishes as I was their boss.

I got changed. I discharged myself also against the Doctor's wishes. But all I wanted to do was to get hime.

We made it to the airport where I instructed Antony to return to America.

"I need you to go back to America and just get the Misfits back in training. Wait until you hear from me before doing anything more."

ANTONY: "Are you sure?"

"Very sure."

ANTONY: "You will be by yourself on that flight, bith Harold and I are heading to different parts of the world."

"I will be fine, I have my personal assistants with me who will keep me awake. I know I can't sleep until I get back to New Zealand. That's the way concussions go."

ANTONY: "I don't like this."

"I"m sorry, but that's the way I feel. I just want to get home."

ANTONY: "Fine."

Antony left me and headed to his own private jet, and I went to my private jet and headed off to New Zealand.

FRIDAY 16TH OCTOBER 2020
WELLINGTON
NEW ZEALAND

In a little bit of pain, and being forced to stay awake for the entire trip, I finally made it home back to Wellington, where I was met at the airport by my wife Maria, and my personal Doctor. Before we left the airport, we used a private room for him to do a check-up. A full check-up.

"Was this really necessary?"

MARIA: "You know it is."

"Did Antony call you?"

MARIA: "No Harold did. That's why I got Doctor McKellan here to give you a full physical before we head home. Just in case we need to transport you to the hospital."

I looked at the Doctor.

"Well?"

DOCTOR MCKELLAN: "You seem to be okay. You were lucky you stayed awake the whole trip home. You are lucky that you have a history of concussions. I want you to go hoime and relax. You may sleep. Take aloe vera for those burns."

"Yes sir."

I looked at Maria.

"Can we go home now? I'm looking forward to seeing the kids."

Maria looked at the Doctor.

MARIA: "Are you sure he's fine?"

DOCTOR MCKELLAN: "He didn't sleep on the flight which was huge. His minor burns seem okay. I don't think there's anything untoward from what I can see. Just take him home and relax."

MARIA: "Okay. Come on then you."

I smiled and shook the Doc's hand.

We then headed home where I caught up with my twin boys and twin girls. It was good to be home. I enjoyed being home with my family.

SUNDAY 8TH OCTOBER
WELLINGTON, NEW ZEALAND
MY HOME

It had been two days since I returned home, and after spending a great amount of family time with my family, I thought I would start preparing to return to the XWF. My burns on my arms that I received from my match with the Doc, were starting to heal. Amazing stuff that Aloe Vera.

I just sat up my lap top in my office, to start to focus on how I wanted to return, and was focusing on making plans for a Misfits attack when all of a sudden I started feeling hot. I also started to get a headache.

I got up and walked over to a cabinet, and opened it. I saw a packet of Nurofen. I only took Nurofen lately for these types of headaches. I opened it. Took out 2, but my headache was starting to get worse, so I grabbed a 3rd tablet. Grabbed a bottle of water from my desk, and one at a time swallowed the tablets.

I used to take one at a time, but they started not to work, then I took two and for a while they were awesome. Took my headaches right away within minutes. Then the last time I had a headache it wasn't working. Two. So I tried 3. And instantly it worked. I thought I should start weening myself off of them, as 3 didn't sound very good medicine wise. I didn't say anything to anyone, as I knew what kind of shit storm it would bring, so I kept quiet.

But this third one, wasn't working. In fact my headache was getting worse, and I was getting hotter and hotter. I drank some more water just to cool myself down. It wasn't working. What the hell was going on.

Was it a migraine? I used to suffer from migraines when I was a kid. And the only thing that worked was a hot flannel, a lay down, and a darkened room. So I struggled over to the light switch to turn off the light to see if that would make a difference. I turned the lights off. And waited.

Nothing.

I didn't know what to do next. But I was getting hotter.

Suddenly I started hearing ringing in my ears. First it started off very quiet. But within a minute it got louder, and then louder again. And now I thought I was in kinds of shit.

But the heat was the most unbearable part. I quickly raced over to the window and opened it. All I wanted was fresh air. And the fresh air came through the window but I never felt it, as the heat was starting to be a real pain in the butt. And then suddenly my eye sight started going on me, and then I knew I was really in trouble.

Just then Maria walked through the door.

MARIA: 'M' how about we have something special for tea.'

I turned around to face her, and she stopped dead in her tracks.

MARIA: "Babe, what's wrong?"

"Help me. I don't know what's happening."

MARIA: "You look terrible. I need to call 111."

(111 was our Emergency contact. Unlike 911 in America)

"No don't."

MARIA: "I can't help you myself. I don't know how."

I grabbed my head.

"I can't see."

Calmly Maria walked over to me, and helped me to a seat, and then grabbed a phone on the table and dialed the number.

MARIA: "Yes I need an ambulance at ……….. My husband's having some sort of attack."

I didn't want to bother anyone. I felt terrible. I just wanted this to pass. But it wasn't passing.

My eyesight was going. My headache was so severe. I was really, really hot. And the ringing in my ears got very loud now.

I felt like throwing up. But I kept it together.

After my wife hung up from the 111 call, she dialed another number.

MARIA: "Hi Alice, can you keep the kids away from downstairs please, and keep an eye on them until my mother arrives. There's something wrong with 'M'. I need to go to the hospital."

She hung up and dialed yet another number.

"What are you doing?"

I soon got the answer.

MARIA: "Mum, I need your help. There's something wrong with 'M'. I've just called the ambulance. I'm going to the hospital with him. Can you please take over and keep an eye on the kids for me..... No, I'm fine.... we'll be fine.... Okay. I'll let Dad know which hospital we will be at."

I could barely make out the sound of sirens in the background, with the open window. I couldn't see what was going on. My headache was still full-blown. And the noise of that ringing in my ear was something I do not want to hear again ever in my life. It was like a kettle boiling but worse. Or a dog whistle that you can't hear but you know it's happening.

I didn't know it, but Maria had disappeared from the room. The room as it was, was spinning.

Suddenly I heard footsteps coming into the room.

PARAMEDIC #1: "What seems to be the problem Mr 'M'?"

"I'm really really hot. I've got a huge headache, which feels like a migraine, but isn't. I can't see. And there's loud ringing in my ears which won't go away."

I felt my arm being grabbed and my pulse being taken.

PARAMEDIC #2: "Can you walk?"

"At the moment, no. I feel like throwing up."

I felt a gloved hand on my head.

PARAMEDIC #1: "You certainly are hot. We'll have to give you some medication to cool you down, and get your body under control so we can move you."

"What about the pain of that noise in my ears. IT's ear-splitting."

PARAMEDIC #1: "We'll get to that."

PARAMEDIC #2: "Hopefully with the injections, we are going to give you, it'll calm itself down, until we can get you to the hospital."

PARAMEDIC #1: "I'm going to inject you now, is that okay?"

I tried to nod. But it hurt.

The pain was so out of control.

The noise was so severe it was like bells ringing.

I again felt like throwing up.

I again felt massive pain. I thought I was going to pass out.

PARAMEDIC #2: "His blood pressure is very very high. What have you taken Mr 'M'?"

"I had to take Nurofen to get rid of my headache."

PARAMEDIC #2: "How many tablets did you take?"

I gulped. Or tried to. I never told anyone that I had been taking 3 tablets.'

"3."

PARAMEDIC #2: "Jesus christ Mr 'M'. Okay. We'll sort that out later."

I felt a prick in my arm. Then another prick in my hand.

"What's happening?"

PARAMEDIC #1: "We're giving you pain killers to bring your pain under control. Plus we are putting a drip in you so you can receive fluids because at the moment you won't want to be drinking anything without throwing up."

"So why am I hot? Why do I have a massive headache? Why is the ringing in my ears so loud? Why can't I see?"

No one spoke.

"Guys?"

I knew they were looking at one another.

PARAMEDIC #1: "I'd prefer not to say, as it's not our place. We aren't doctors."

"But you've had training for this. Tell me what you think is going on."

Both the Paramedics gulped and again looked at one another.

MARIA: "Just tell us please."

PARAMEDIC #2: "It looks like you are having a brain bleed.........."

To be continued:

PRESENT DAY
HOME OF MASTERMIND
WELLINGTON, NEW ZEALAND

The camera is turned on, as the XWF Universe fades into the Thinking Room of Mastermind. It has been forever since anyone has seen this room.

The camera spots the Thinking Chair that Mastermind is always in. The back of the chair is facing the camera.

Suddenly we hear Mastermind's voice.

"First of all, I'm no victim. I did not succumb to the brain injury that I had in October. I did not succumb to the brain surgery that I had in November. I did not succumb to my overall injuries. I am ready to go. If I wasn't I wouldn't have come back to the XWF and asked for this match.

"It is true that I owe my life to medicine. It is true that I owe my life for New Zealand not to be affected so badly that the rest of the world has been from Covid-19. It certainly would have been a different proposition had our hospitals had been overrun by the virus, as it has in Britain, Europe, and the States. I'm the lucky one.

"But I now have to put all of that behind me, and concentrate on the situation at hand. And that is the number 1 tag team match at this coming Warfare. The winner gets to face the champions at March Madness."

Mastermind turns his chair around to face the camera.

"From the injury, I sustained I should have walked away from Wrestling altogether. I should have packed my bags and walked off into retirement. It almost took my life. But it didn't. That was then. This is now. And I'm coming back to take part in something which I thought I would never ever have to do, because of my history with tag matches in the past.

"Some part of me may have gone, but the rest is here to stay. And I am glad about that. I took my time to come back because I needed to heal. Especially the back of my head."

Mastermind touches the back of his head, and just sits there thinking. He quickly snaps back into attention.

"When I was recuperating, I saw an old adversary return to the XWF. Morbid Angel. The last I saw of him was when we were in Australia. Fighting in the 5 stages of hell battle. When an earthquake struck, and he disappeared out of sight, out of mind.

"I knew that one day I wanted to work with Morbid, as he's one of a few opponents who I respect very very much. That is why I chose to come back and ask to tag with him when I did. Because I felt like we could be a good team, and take the Tag Team Titles from the current champions. But then we were placed in this match. Go figure. We needed to prove ourselves as a tag team.

"Okay. So we'll do that. And then we will head to March Madness and take the Tag Team Titles, and then that'll be another feather in my cap.

"I have full confidence in Morbid, and I'm sure he has full confidence in me. I'm ready. He's ready.

"But here's the question. Are our Opponents ready.?"

Mastermind starts to smirk. And he stands up.

"Them No Good Bastards.

"What a fucking name for a tag team.

"And Bastards is what we Kiwis use as a good slang term. Like we knocked the bastard off.

"And who are Them No Good Bastards? Why of course Thunder Knuckles and Robbie Bloody Bourbon.

"You guys are going to come up at us and spew some mighty venom. Just like the bastards that you clearly are.

"But here's the thing.

"You can criticize us all you want
You can kick us and put us down
You can shoot us down
But we will get back up
We don't have anything to lose, and nor should we.

"But it's you guys who will have further to fall. Because you look at us and see us an easy win.
We are no easy win.
Sticks and stones and all that shit.
It'll just fall off our backs.

"You will both be trouble
And you will try to trash us to hell and back
But you need to understand this.
It may be painful
It may be hell
But we will give as good as we can get back at you.

"This is just the beginning, and the beginning is usually the hardest to start with.

"You guys are the devils but we are the angels. Because of that we will stand tall and win this match.

"You guys may have the chemistry
You guys may have the edge
You guys may have the early favoritism
But again here's the thing.
We have the heart.
We will fly above your evil rants.
It is Morbid and I who will have perfect harmony and show you who is boss.
We are the bosses Thunder Knuckles and Robbie Bourbon.

"Bring it if you can.
We'll even light the way for you
Show you the way.
We'll light it up on the night.
We'll bring it and feel alive.
We will then know to shut you guys down.

"Morbid and I will be intuned by the time the match rolls around.
So you guys may have the edge for now
But won't be for much longer.
Because it all ends on Wednesday Night. Next Wednesday Night.
You won't know what will hit you."

Mastermind sits back on his chair and stares off into space before coming back again and looking into the camera.

"You guys will begin to be paranoid
The fact that you can't keep us down.
Because the truth is Morbid Angel and I will be heading to March Madness to take part in the tag title match.
We will be victorious.
Because all we have to do is show up
And rise up and show you both who is boss.
Because we will unify
And we will ascend to the top of the Tag Team division.

"You guys think you can easily control us.
Well, that won't be the case.
It never will be the case
and it won't come into it.
Because we will control you

"In my wildest dreams I never thought I would be challenging for the Tag Titles. But yet here we are.
Taking on Bad Bastards.
You will remember us.
We will be the Good Bastards.
Because then once you wake up your dreams of being tag team champions will be blown away.

"We will do it better than you.
I will guarantee you both that.
You think it'll be easy, yet it won't be.
So bring all your venom.
We can be much worse."

Mastermind smirks again.

"So go on spew your venom
We all know it's going to be lies and broken promises.
So tell us the lies
Bring the lies
Show us the lies
Tell us everything that you need to because the truth is out there, and the truth will set you free
Because we will be winning. Morbid Angel and I will be winning.
We will find a way
And settle in for a wild ride."

Mastermind turns his chair to face the wall.

"I may have had a brain injury but that was then and this is now, and I am all ready to do go.
Are you ready Bourbon and Knuckles. Them No Good Bastards are in for a shock of a lifetime."

The camera fades out.

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub

[Image: misfits.png]

[Image: Misfits2.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 8 users Like Mastermind's post:
ALIAS (03-09-2021), Chris Page (03-09-2021), Morbid Angel (03-09-2021), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (03-09-2021), R.L. Edgar (03-09-2021), Robert "The Omega" Main (03-09-2021), Theo Pryce (03-09-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (03-09-2021)