Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 01:54 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Death Wish Quinn - Hunting that B.I.T.C.H
Scarlet The Hunteress Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

03-03-2021, 03:01 PM

People will say 'The Misfitts' never 'Tried' while participating in the March Madness 1st Knockout Round. You will be right. I for one never tried, and there is a reason for that, a real reason for that I won't go into because it doesn't concern any of you.

People will say 'The Misfits' are 'Jobbers'. You may think that. But I for one doesn't consider myself a jobber. There are some weeks where I try, other weeks where I don't try, and more weeks where I don't give a fuck.

People will say 'The Misfits' are an absolute waste of space, and shouldn't be in the XWF, and you may be right, and I can't speak on behalf of Kris and Melanie, but I can speak for myself. I'm not a waste of space, I should be in the XWF, and I will show why that is the case.

ON BOARD MISFITS PRIVATE PLANE
HEADING BACK TO MIAMI, FLORIDA

I'm not happy. I'm not happy with the way I have approached my matches over the last few weeks. I'm also not happy with the way I am being portrayed. And I'm not happy that my fellow stablemates are also doing the same thing. I'm also not happy with our so-called leader 'Mastermind' suddenly turning up two weeks ago, after being 'injured' for the last few months, and all of a sudden teaming up with a non-Misfit member for a shot at the Tag Team titles. Now it looks like he's involved in a number 1 contenders match next Warfare for a shot at the Tag Team Championship at March Madness.

So I'm sitting alone, fuming. I didn't know that Antony the Jerk had sat down across from me.

ANTONY: "So what's your beef?"

I look up. "I beg your pardon?"

ANTONY: "Why are you so angry?"

"I'm allowed to be."

ANTONY: "I'm not saying you aren't. I just want to know how can I help?"

"You can't. I need to sort shit out."

ANTONY: "Like what?"

"My future in the Misfits. Because apparently, our leader seems to be focused on something else without us. I'm not focusing to my full ability on Anarchy or elsewhere. The others seem to be going through the motions too."

Antony sits forward: "Use that anger, and use it for your next match. Fix things. I can only do so much. But hey if you want out, you have that opportunity. It's up to you."

I stare at Antony in disbelief.

T.B.C

MISFITS COMMUNICATION ROOM
MISFITS GYMNASIUM
MIAMI, FLORIDA

The camera is turned on as Scarlet The Hunteress Donaldson walks in front of the camera, and the feed goes live to the XWF Universe.

"So here I am, Ash. Here I am. You want to be a fool and call us, The Misfits out, so be it. Apparently, I'm meeting you once in singles on Anarchy, and then II have to turn up on Saturday Night Savage and team up with Kris. But then you get to take on Melanie."

"So here's a question. Do you have a death wish? It certainly seems like you do."

"I see it like this. With us not doing so well lately, you saw this match up when it came out, and felt, 'oh cool I get to face a Misfit, and they aren't doing so well lately, that it's going to be a win for me.' Did I get it right bitch?"

"I will tell you this? You are oh so wrong. Oh so fucking wrong. I know I have fucked up lately. I know I haven't been doing things to the best of my abilities lately. And I have been underperforming, and not giving a fuck."

"Well that's my mistake I will tell you that now. I haven't been trying lately. I haven't wanted to try. But I have had my head up my ass. But I will tell you this. Ash Quinn, you of all people, I won't lie down for. I will guarantee you that. You want to pick a fight with the Misfits, well then, I'm first up. I'll be making your night a very long night. By the end of it, you will wish you should have never called the Misfits out."

"We did what we did earlier on in the year because we all saw you as the weakest B.I.T.C.H. That's right. The weakest. We attacked you because we knew you couldn't beat us. WE, THE MISFITS. Chose our time to face you. Not when you wanted us to face you. We CHOSE our time. And our time will be the next few weeks. I will be first, and then Melanie will get the chance to take you down again, and again."

"So here is where we are at. I... Scarlet The Hunteress Donaldson will Hunt you while we are in the ring, and let me make it clear. I will be WILLING this match. I will leave you in my dust, and you won't know what will hit you. That's my pledge for you. You think you are smart. You think you have the confidence. You think you know what you are doing, but Ash..... YOU DON'T. The power is in my hands to take you down, and take you down I will. I am confident of that."

"I may have strayed on thinking I was above certain matches, and that has come back to bite me in the bum. But Ash Quinn, you talentless hack, no let me change that to and I quote 'YOU ARE A TALENTLESS HACK'. The time for your end is coming. That will be done twofold. First by me, and lastly by Melanie."

"I have one last ling to say, Ash."

"THE HUNT IS ON... for your downfall."

THE HUNTRESS HAS SPOKEN

WINS: 1
LOSSES: 3
NO CONTESTS: 1

VICTIMS:
Liam Roberts - Thursday Night Anarchy - 23rd July 2020

[Image: misfits.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Scarlet The Hunteress's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (03-10-2021), Lycana (03-03-2021), Marf (03-05-2021), nope (03-03-2021), R.L. Edgar (03-03-2021)