Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 11:22 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PlaceMarker Finding True Bliss
Tula Kealiʻi Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

02-24-2021, 06:45 PM

This is complete bullshit.

I'm supposed to be out there, putting an entire show on my back. I'm supposed to be the one that receives all the glory by dominating all the competition. BoB, Left Hand, Ruby, Centurion, Alias - all of them want a piece of me, and for good reason. They know I'm the greatest wrestler in the world, and I am the one who continues to make Anarchy a show to watch.

And yet, the people in charge of the show continue to fuck me.

First it was Vinnie Lane, who kept trying to push his friend Kenzi as the "star of the show". He gave her preferential treatment, allowed her to do whatever she so chose, and gave her every big match on the card.

And now?! Now it's Sarah Grey Fucking Lacklan, the biggest bitch on the planet, who somehow wheasled her way into taking over the show. Oh, I'm sure Vinnie wasn't involved in that at all. It's not like Vinnie's girlfriend is best friends with Sarah or anything.

So now, not only do I have to fall to the back of the line in favor or Sarah's wife Kenzi, and Sarah's best friend Ruby, and not only am I forced to face that human bag of lard Barney Green this week, but I also have to attend these stupid fucking therapy lessons!

"Breathe….and find your center."

I'm about to find the center of this bitch's chest in a minute.

Lacklan thinks I'm "crazy". She thinks I'm not acting rationally, so she mandated me to start taking these classes every week before my matches. They're run by this hippie chick who spent one summer backpacking in India and suddenly she thinks she knows what "nirvana" is. What's worse is that I'm surrounded by a bunch of dumb white people who eat this shit up. Say a couple words like "cleanse" and "energy" and white chicks will just start throwing money at you. This spirituality bullshit is for white women what strippers with big asses are to black guys.

I tried to appeal it, too. I tried to tell upper management that this whole thing is a sham. They wanted nothing to do with it. Theo Pryce told me that he doesn't even want to touch Anarchy, and James Raven didn't even know the show existed. Pansies, the lot of them. What they're really afraid of is getting on Vinnie Lane's bad side, and upsetting Sarah Lacklan to the point where she calls them all "not cool".

"Find peace within yourself…"

Ah, so it's that fucking easy, is it? Then why are any of these people paying you?

It's fine, though. It's all fine. If I have to sit here and listen to the sounds of singing bowls and middle aged women breathing through their mouths in order to continue my advance through Anarchy, that's exactly what I will do. After all, my list of enemies continues to grow, and they are throwing all they can at me in order to stop me.

These people think I care about losing the Anarchy Title. Ha! All part of the plan. It's the least prestigious title on the show anyway. It will be no problem for me to take it back. In the meantime, I have to take out each and every one of my enemies - one by one, until there are none.

"Breathe in, and think about the obstacles in your life. Now, breathe out, and let them go."

I certainly wouldn't want to breathe in around Barney Green. Dude smells like body odor and spoiled milk.

I honestly shouldn't be in the same ring as Barney Green. It's a damn insult to have me facing the man known only for his failures. I know he's apparently gotten some sort of cult following over the years, but he's a joke. All he ever was, and all he ever will be. By putting me in this match, what Vinnie Lane and Sarah Lacklan are telling me is that they see me as nothing more than a joke. Either that, or they are so petrified of me winning that title for the third time that they need to distract me with wrestlers who aren't remotely on my level.

That's fine, for now. Let me beat the fuck out of Barney Green. Throw all the other worthless members of BoB at me, too. But in the end, I will make Vinnie and Lacklan pay. I'll make them ALL pay. I'll make Vinnie pay financially. I'll become such a giant star that he will be forced to either give me what I want, or lose millions of dollars. I'll make him crawl on the ground like the worm he is. And Lacklan?

I'll just kick Lacklan's ass. In the ring or in the back. Does not matter to me.

In the meantime, I'll do what they tell me. Bide my time. And end the career of Barney Green in the meantime. And that, for the first time in two weeks, makes me smile. The idea of all those people invested in Barney's career sobbing backstage when they see their lovable loser stretchered out for the final time. My, what a joyous moment that will be.

That will be true bliss.

[Image: tenor-3-1.gif]
9-10-0
2x Anarchy Champion
1x and current XWF Micronesian Champion
XWF Star Of The Month - October 2020
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Tula Kealiʻi's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (02-25-2021), ALIAS (02-25-2021), Atara Raven (02-24-2021), Lacklan (02-24-2021), Ned Kaye (02-24-2021), R.L. Edgar (02-24-2021)