Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 07:43 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ned Kaye: The Motion Picture
Ned Kaye Offline
per cogitabat, per facis
TITLE - Tag Champion

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

02-24-2021, 03:41 PM

[Image: y8zVXjz.jpg]

[Image: KKUvsQH.jpg]

[Image: d8eYW2e.jpg]

The studio executive looked over the screenplay, visibly cringing as he trudged through it. He glanced across his desk, seeing the writer of this mess sitting gleefully. In all his years, he and his secretary had never heard of a screenwriter named Urias Pheelanruff, but he apparently made some big splash in China with a 2006 film no one had ever heard of. Against his better judgement, he let the guy in to pitch it and Pheelanruff opted to let the script speak for itself.

It didn’t say great things.

As the executive got to the next page, he scanned his eyes over the stack of unread pages lying beneath the ones he just finished. It was easily over 200 pages remaining, prompting a dumbstruck expression from the poor studio representative. Urias spoke up, noticing his stunned hesitation.

“So, Mr. Softwick, whadduya think so far?”

Softwick looked at Urias, unsure what to lead with. Despite being completely awful, there was something unlike normal bad scripts to this one. This transcended garbage, crap, and shit easily. He had read wannabe Saw screenplays that left him feeling less dirty than… whatever the hell this was. Still, he was finding it hard to stop reading.

“I think... it’s certainly fascinating, Doctor. And you say this is based off of a true story?”

“Well, I took a few liberties, but it’s pretty accurate from what I remember of Ned’s talks about his job. I always thought Ruby would make a good knight templar! Oh, oh! And I’m thinking we get Anne Hathaway to play her! She’ll fit that role like an environmentally conscious glove!”

“Um, Urias?”

“And Jason Mamoa would make a darn good Ned Kaye!”

“Could you listen to-”

“Ooh and for Sarah? Ellen DeGeneres! And of course yours truly could be played by-”

“-me!”

“...I was gonna say Adam Sandler.”

“Look, this is a very... interesting screenplay, but I’ve never even heard of Ned Kaye before today. Are you sure he has crossover appeal outside of wrestling? Do you even have the rights to all of these people and their likenesses?"

Urias's smile dropped.

“Uh.... about that.”

[Image: sgIVQrP.jpg]

"You can't run from yourself."
[Image: riNkNZw.png]
XWF
Wins | Losses | Draws
59 | 37 | 4

Indie Darling Eternal

#33 on The XWF Top 50(2021)
1x Tag Team Champion[with Isaiah King](Current)
2x [Image: CbviDqC.png] (Former)
1x X-Treme Champion(Former)
The Final Supercontinental Champion
1x Television Champion(Former)
Star of the Month - April 2019 | March 2021 | December 2022
RP of the Month - March 2021 (Void of the Mind)
Winner - Leap Of Faith Rafter Match 2019
1x 24/7 Briefcase Holder
Winner - War Games 2023(With Mark Flynn, Isaiah King, & Crash Rodriguez as G00D-B01)

All Time Career(Interfed)
Wins | Losses | Draws
61 | 39 | 4
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 8 users Like Ned Kaye's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (02-24-2021), ALIAS (02-25-2021), Atara Raven (02-24-2021), Atticus Gold (02-25-2021), B.O.B. D (02-24-2021), Clint Fatwood (03-03-2021), Lacklan (02-24-2021), R.L. Edgar (02-24-2021)