Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 09:42 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lord Raab discussing Sarah to Konrad/Lord Raab's reminder to Sarah.
Lord Raab Offline
"The Green Disease German Monster"

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

02-23-2021, 09:36 PM

[Image: HrOIQLF.png]

Brothers coming together. Miami, Florida. Saturday 20th February.

On a warm day in Florida, both Raab brothers sit in Lord Raab's hotel room, mainly talking about at the time Konrad's new girlfriend he's been with since December, Minerva, a professional wrestler in Supreme Championship Wrestling. However, there's something else on Lord Raab's mind he needed to address his brother with as he says this.

Lord Raab: "Moving on, I need to tell you something that's coming up for me, and the problem of your past won't be a thing any longer."

Konrad Raab: "I'm guessing this is wrestling related, right?"

Lord Raab: "Of course it is. A few weeks ago, Henry watched XWF PPV called Snow Job. While he was watching it, guess who suddenly returned to action? That fucking cunt, Sarah Lacklan."

Konrad Raab: "Oh yeah. I feel bad about everything I said and done during my time of wrestling her in UGWC. It was hurtful comments she made about me, and I can barely sleep. Not so much on Fizz comments anymore, but my kids."

Lord Raab knew it affected him badly, and Konrad was looking away from his brother, shaking his head in shame. Raab pats him on his shoulder and says this as Konrad covers his head with his hands.

Lord Raab: "You told me and those fucking monologue videos she did about you where she blasted everything about you. Not once she gave you an ounce of respect or praised you. She made you feel bad for yourself. She made you turn into Black Ice to use a steel chair to her head."

Konrad Raab: "That's what affected me the most. I used it and can't live with myself because it goes against everything I believe in."

Lord Raab: "I'm going to deal with that horrible stank once and for all. Such a nasty piece of work that I will break every fucking rule she has in place for Anarchy that I'm going to cause her hell, the amount she caused on you. Nobody fucks around with my brother maliciously and gets away with it. She is the reason why The Green Disease German Monster has made a return. She's that vile and toxic that I will happily spill my green toxic blood all over her pathetic body. Most of all, during the week of my video, I'm calling her out for a match in public, even if it means I'm going through all of the fuckers, to get head of that boss bitch."

Konrad nodded, removing his hands from his face and smiles, knowing it wasn't because Konrad asked Markus to do the job for him, but because Markus wanted to, that means a lot to Konrad. However, Konrad raised his eyes and said this.

Konrad Raab: "She's boss of Anarchy now?"

Lord Raab: "According to Henry, she is. I will cause so much hell that she won't be able to control me. I will break her to a point where she'll be forced to face me in the ring and beat the living shit out of her that she won't dare to cross the fucking line ever again."

Konrad Raab: "I like that. I want to go back to my room and speak to Minnie on the phone."

Konrad stands up, having a smile on his face, knowing Markus hadn't forgotten to deliver the job of wanting to beat Sarah up for everything she had said and done to Konrad. Konrad leaves the room while Markus laughs evilly, thinking of the green blood he'll pour on Sarah, giving her the poison she deserved.

----------------------------

Did you forget about me, Sarah Lacklan? ustream.com shoot.

"Hello, you horrible cunt, aka Sarah Lacklan? I'm sure you're enjoying putting your self-centred cunting ways over every wrestler in the company. Bravo, I didn't know that was an accomplishment. Did you forget a while ago when I challenged you for a match? Only as I predicted, you ran away like a little bitch, knowing what I'm capable of doing to a fucking stank like you, who feels they are better than everyone else. You're not, at least not in a match I want to take your fucking head off in. You thought you'd be safe from me, didn't you?

Oh no, I don't forget all the shit you've said and done to Konrad, where you forced him to turn into someone he didn't want to be. I've been patiently waiting for your return, while all the other enemies you had only wanted your title. It's a lot more personal than that. I don't plan on staying here because I only came to beat the shit out of you, cracking your skull with a steel chair, doing anything and everything I can to force you into a corner to face me in a match because horrible cunts don't deserve respect.

I won't feel sorry when every opponent I'll face will be beaten black and blue, causing them to bleed, have bruises, black eyes and broken bodies with and without weapons. Every opponent I will face from now on until I get my hands on you like Valerie Valdivostok tonight is sending you a direct message on how much I will earn to face you because you have nowhere to run or hide from me this time; you nasty cow. Valerie is a victim of the punishment you will see in your future. I will go through every opponent, break every one of your rules you laid out to a point much like you did Konrad; you will have no choice but to do something about me.

Because you're a sad, disgusting human being who deserves to be thrown into a volcano because of your fucking mouth. Who the fuck spends six hours, listening to you talking shit to opponents with nonsense monologues. Nobody does obviously cos it's fucking stupid. Of course, now, you're well truly fucked when you will have a lot of toxic poured onto you, fitting for someone who is completely toxic to professional wrestling. I will beat Valerie and wait for my next opponent until you'll face me in a hardcore match because you deserve severe punishment. Valerie Valdivostok, prepare to be Raabinated by The Green Disease German Monster."

[Image: AgO3KzJ.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]

I love AJ Allmendinger.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Lord Raab's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (02-24-2021)