Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 10:42 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tha THUGS Partyline.
T.H.U.G.S Offline
Tribalistic Mindstas

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

02-22-2021, 08:53 PM

[Far removed from JB’s trail being acquitted from the false charges from the mother of the teen and his “historic” victory in Philly, Tommy’s totally one sided non existent “victory” in Italy, and Reggie’s return from his self isolation from his recent loss of the X-Treme title and other issues he dealt with off the screen. We see all three of these guys on a yacht somewhere warm, with broads on it to keep them company. We see Tommy and JB in the living room with broads flanking them on the couch, popping cheap ass champagne being all lit n shit.]

JB: Fuck all those charges on me! Fuck four of them busta i wrecked last time in Philly! We some untouchable fuckers!

T: Hell yeah!… also fuck Spyderman too!… Wooo!…

JB: Yeah… hol up where’s Reggie?

T: I don’t know dude, i think he’s some where on the deck by himself.

JB: Didn’t you check up on him?

T: Do you think i’m his father, man… why don’t you, since to claim him!

[JB then rolls his eyes and pushes the hoes off him, and head up to the deck, and he see’s Reggie leaning on the railing looking at the sea. JB comes up to him, and see’s how he’s feeling.]

JB: Hey Reggie, why you feeling down?

Reggie:Shit, i’m still pressed over Snowjob shit… I am still pressed over it. I know should I get over it, but I can’t get my mind off the whole thing… fuck, i sound lame!

JB: Man, you have every right to feel what you feel, fuck i’m still pressed that I haven’t got to Tula nor Quinn… but it’s fate though, and if you want you can still hit em up if you want.

Reggie: Man, it anit Alias… or maybe it is… fuck i’m confused. Look, I didn’t mean to ruin y’all party with the girls and shit, you should go back there. I don’t want to be a cockblocker with my emo shit.

JB: Man fuck em, I want you have some fun in this expensive ass yacht I rented for the weekend. I have someone I want you to me… she’s a real treat… you’ll like her.

[Then the two head in side the yacht, where there at a kitchen, then they see a lady who naked, with food on top of her, who slightly look Alias with blond long hair. Then Reggie looks at her, and she bites her left finger as she spreads eagle, then JB puts his arms over Reggie’s shoulder to speak to him.]

JB: Consider this as a treat from me to you, because I know that she’ll do more then eat the left hand… maybe she’ll give you some sweet sweet SWEET poems as you have some fun with her. So bon appetite, baby!

[Then JB leaves Reggie with the female Alias on the table, then we see Reggie looking at her with nervousness and meekness, but then over time he goes down on her. Then the next day occurs, where all three men wake up in the living room with the broads. Then they head to the deck to talk about their last night exploit.]

Reggie: JB, thanks for putting me up with her, I was so nervous but she eased me in as we swung in poetry in motion, she got me reciting songs from Micheal Jackson!

T: Damn playboy Reggie, time for you to get out there. We need you be more confident over not getting shit, and focus. We know we know belt and all, but fuck all that… and have fun.

Reggie: I know T, but as of right now i’m laying low from all of it. But anyways, how you both feel about what happened last time on Anarchy?

[T and JB nods their heads disproving on that question, knowing full well that they wasted their time on em. Then JB pulls out the phone to show Reggie the untelevised beatdown on Arkin and Storm. Then Reggie nods his head at the footage, then the scene fades.]

===========Insert Subpar Banter Hurrr===========

“I’m gonna be honest T, I don’t know if we should invest our time in this so called War Cry match against Scarlet and Savannah. I’m afraid we might put a mean beatdown over the sounds of our former residents of America.”

“Maybe we should wait and see, maybe both of them will show up and be swinging tomahawks and also doing the War Cry dance. I mean, we are up next after that interlude from the tribe, maybe by then they will not show up and we’ll have the auto victory as they get caught up into the ritual. As much I would like to have my mouth suck on either the huntress or Savannah’s toes… it would suck that it wouldn’t happen.”

“Well whatever the case might be, we won’t go easy on them. I mean, I would love to have the editors of Anarchy SHOW the beating we’ll put on those two girls, it’ll be so bad… that we’d might get in trouble by the Indians for using extreme force on them. They would want us banned for harming their future prospects into that tribe. Hell, the people in the arena will throw Indians slurs at us at the end of it.”

“You’re right JB, we’ll go down as two most insane son of bitches whom ever graced the XWF ring. Eventough we aren’t in the level as DDS (the only time i’ll put em over on camera!), we are badasses enough to know that we might get our asses handed by Anton’s minion and the resident “fluff” queen in a “unbiased” influence by Chaz Bobo. I mean, I could say that we might be outmatched by them!”

[Both men laugh at that.]

“Nah screw em, we going to beat em down.”

“Yeah we are, see you two chitmunks soon.”
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 7 users Like T.H.U.G.S's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (02-23-2021), ALIAS (02-23-2021), Chris Page (02-23-2021), Dean Rose (02-23-2021), Miss Fury (02-22-2021), R.L. Edgar (02-22-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (02-23-2021)