Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-05-2024, 06:02 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
your star will burn out bitch
Dean Rose Offline
glasgows own

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

02-21-2021, 06:01 PM

on the Brooklyn bridge, in the dead of the night and with a full moon high in the sky, Dean stands leaning against the railing holding a thermos.
The air is so bitter and cold that vapor comes out of his nose every time he breathes.

"Here we are in new york, where wrestling stars are born.
But Saturday in MSG will be different in that regard.
You see, on Saturday not only will a star be born, but another one will burn out."

He sips from the thermos and grins.

"Centurion you're a legend, literally.
i mean, you're a record breaking performer and have held 25 total XWF championships.
But your time is up.
See, the fact of the matter is that there is nothing left for you to do in this company, so why are you still wrestling?
Right now is one of the most prosperous times for new legendary superstars.
As an example Me, or Alias or Solace.
I dont like them but they and many more (including me) are the future of this company.
Everybody knows that the only reason that XWF still have you on the roster is only for name value and appreciation of your years of service alone.
All you do is politic your way into winning a match, get paid, go home.
You're just the fucking worst.

[/color]
Dean is visibly getting angrier

"you wanna bury talent and be a backstage politician? well its not gunna happen to me bucko, no suree.
I am going to whip your ass so hard that the only food you'll be able to eat will need to be blended for you.
You are just everything that i hate.
You know no darkness, no pain, no suffering.
But in that NYC bar, you will know what pain is, and you will suffer."

Dean pours the rest of the thermos contents off the side off the bridge, revealing that inside of it was whiskey.

"And the fact that me and Centurion arent going on last is a bad booking choice, because i will brutalize him so much that viewers are gonna stop watching because of how disturbing it will be to Witness.
A forensics team will be needed, just to find out who Centurion was before the match.
And while i know that rich people love plastic surgery, no surgery will cover a caved in skull."

Dean gets up close to the camera

"I know you dont give a flying fuck about wrestling anymore, So maybe it will be easier for you to accept the fact that your career is over after our brawl."

Win record: Fuck you
Edit Hate Post Like Post