Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-05-2024, 01:08 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
CHAPTER 2: A slight change of pace
TheStoryTeller Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

02-21-2021, 01:36 PM

Avoid cynical and negative people like the plaque.
They are killers of potential.

'Rick Pitino' - Basketball Coach - Iona College

I have only been in the Xtreme Wrestling Federation a short time, and already I have discovered it is full of cynical people, It is full of negative people. And most of these cynical and negative people usually push their agenda their way by sprouting their own unique 'lies'.

Rock Pitino once said and I quote 'Avoid cynical and negative people like the plague. They are killers of potential.' While this is true in the real world, where you can avoid people like that and just walk away, here in the XWF is a bit different. While it is indeed true that they kill your potential from moving forwards, there are ways to stop that from happening, and one of those ways is to give it straight back.

I found myself going up against not only a cynical and negative person but also a spiteful person with much venom in the first round of the King of the Ring tournament and that is Noah Jackson. He is a two-time Television champion and one time Tag Team champion. He used his vitriol to keep a hold of the Television Title for long enough, and together with his tag team partner, Fuzz, they made the strongest negative and most cynical couple the XWF have ever seen, at least in my short existence here. So I decided to stand up to this Noah Jackson.

I told my cameraman to turn his camera on so I could go live to the XWF Universe.

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, and especially a good evening to all you Wrestlers in the XWF. I have no doubt that I will be facing some or all of you within my time here in the XWF. But I have to address just one person this week, and that is my opponent in the first round of the XWF King of the Ring. Noah Jackson."

[Image: rvpS4ic.jpg?dateline=1567211840]

"Doesn't he look like an idiot in this photo. To me, he must have been getting ready to suck Fuzz's you know what, and was just realizing it when it was too late. What you don't see is the aftermath of the photo. Very lucky for us. But unfortunate for those who have been on the other end of the cynical and negative vitriol of his venomous tirades."

"Noah Jackson, even though you have comedic value here within the XWF, you are just a dead weight Australian. What do I mean by a dead-weight Australian? It means because you were brought up in Australia, you were able to learn how to use your venomous cynicism and negativity, and especially hate by going up against your country's indigenous people, the Aborigines. Now I'm not blaming you for that, you were just brought up in an elitist white man environment where it was commonplace to spread the hate amongst these people."

"Now I'm not calling you a racist, it's just a fact that most of you countrymen did that, so I am assuming you would. Therefore it was just an 'in thing' to do. You didn't realize it was wrong to do it. It was just part of your lifestyle. So once it became apparent to you, that you could be so good at spreading vitriol by being so cynical and negative, you used it against other people especially in your career as being a wrestler. And not many opponents were quick enough, or good enough to stop you in your tracks. Until now, Noah, until now. Here's the crutch of your story Noah. I'm here to get into the second round of the King of the Ring tournament, and I will run roughshod over you in the ring. Why? Because I am better than you in every which way."

"George Orwell once said and I quote 'Political language… is designed to make lies sound truthful and murder respectable, and to give an appearance of solidity to pure wind.'

"Why did I use this quote, you all may be asking, and especially Noah? Well to me this is political. Let's look at what happened in Texas with the power and the freezing weather. Texas Senator Ted Cruz thought he could escape Texas for a few days with his wife and children, and head to Mexico. Thus he wasn't on the ground so to speak to help deal with the situation. Yet New York congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez or AOC for short came to Texas after raising almost 4 Million dollars to help Texans out with their situation."

"So how is this related to my match with Noah? Noah is very popular but can spin 'lies' Much like Ted Cruz can. While I could be looked upon as AOC, where she is unpopular but can step up and is not scared to push back. I'm not going to be a pushover Noah, and I am going to push you to your limits, and may even win a match like this."

"I am sure you are going to be like Ted Cruz and spin this very hard. But I will push back and show you are at a weak point in your career with XWF. I am going through to Round 2, and you simply will just go back to being semi-retired. And that is all I have to say for now, and Noah for the time being that is......".

ALL SHE WROTE

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes TheStoryTeller's post:
ALIAS (02-24-2021)