Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 02:06 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Kenzi Grey Show #005
Kenzi Grey Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-10-2021, 08:46 PM

[Image: Kenzi-Grey-Show.gif]

The show starts off somber as ‘The Face of Anarchy’ sits on the edge of the stage with a dejected look on her face.

“I was three seconds away from being the Anarchy Champion…for a second time at Snow Job.”

Kenzi ran her hands down her face, holding them there in silent frustration as she contemplated what might have been. She dropped her hands and took in a deep breath.

“There is only one reason why I’m not Anarchy Champion right now…just one. Care to guess why that is?”

The fans at home screamed out in response, the majority chanting the name of the new champion, Ruby, but Kenzi shook her head.

“No…it’s not Ruby, though I give her all the respect in the world. The one and ONLY reason I’m not standing here as champion for a second time is because of Miss Fury and the outside interference she directed that left me injured for the remainder of the match!”

The camera pans down and focuses on a large walking boot and crutches.

“The doctors are still examining me in the hopes that I will be cleared for my match on Thursday night, but even more than that…they are baffled that I was even able to last as long as I did in the ring against Ruby, given the severity of my injuries! I was told by the XWF Training Staff after my match, that the last time they saw an injury that bad, the person’s leg had to be amputated!”

Kenzi could only nod as the fans gasped.

“It’s true…it’s totally true…however…”

Kenzi struggled to make it to her feet with the aid of a pair of muscle-bound stagehands that made sure she had her crutches firmly under her before moving back off stage. Kenzi straightened herself and stiffened her back.

“…there is nothing…and I mean NOTHING, that is going to get in the way of me limping my way into Anarchy and taking my one good leg and using it to plant this other foot directly in the crack of your ass!”

Kenzi paused.

“Or…maybe in the cracks of the asses of whomever you’re running with these days. I find it difficult to keep up with all the twists and turns between b.O.b., Tula, and now The Left Hand. There seems to be a revolving door of bad guys, henchmen, fall guys, and flunkies that everyone who faces you needs to be ready for.”

Kenzi shakes her head, closing her eyes as she thought back over the past several weeks. She took a deep breath as she steadied herself on her crutches and slowly opened her eyes.

“Come Anarchy…I’ll be more than ready for you and whatever…or whoever you decide to bring with you on Thursday night. Maybe it will be the Left Hand. If it is…you better believe I’ll be ready!”

The show faded to commercial…

The scene opened on a large office displaying several movie posters featuring Kenzi Grey. At the center of the room, Kenzi Grey sat at her desk, her body framed and dwarfed by the massive plate glass window behind her showcasing the LA skyline. The movie and television starlet thumbed through the papers in front of her, nodding appreciably as she sat back and laced her fingers.

“Ms. Ball, I have to tell you…this resume of yours, is exceptional! An expert in hand-to-hand combat, marksmanship, evasive driving, hostage negotiations, and you speak seven different languages!”

Kenzi grinned slyly as she leaned in and offered Maxine the job as her right hand in French.

“Vous êtes parfait pour le travail, quand pouvez-vous commencer?”

Maxine opened her mouth to speak, but the door burst open and Bobbi London stumbled in wearing a gigantic foam hand that covered her entire body. What little bit of the large Aussie’s blonde tresses that shown through the costume was matted to her sweaty forehead.

[Image: Helping-Hand.jpg]

“WOOOO! BLOODY FUCKIN’ ‘ELL!”

Bobbi puffed up her reddened cheeks as she tried, unsuccessfully, to blow the hair out of her face.

“It’s ‘ot as Uncle Bobs bollocks out there!”

She lumbered over, slapping Maxine on the back hard.

“I’s didn’t think I’s would even make it ‘ere for the job interview on time!”

Kenzi frowned, looking at Bobbi with a mixture of confusion and disgust.

“You’re here…about the job I posted for…”

“…a right ‘and!”

Bobbi grinned as she nodded with pride, then looked down and Maxine. She shook her head and sucked her teeth.

“Sorry bout yous not gettin’ the job mate. If yous want to be successful, yous got to dress for success!”

Kenzi shook her head.

“Success? You’re dressed like the fucking Hamburger Helper!”

Bobbi held up her hands.

“NO! I’s dressed like yous right fuckin’ ‘and, luv! That’s what yous put in the job description, and ‘ere I’s is…ready to give yous a big bloody ‘and!”

Kenzi sat back blinking in disbelief.

“The ad wasn’t literal!”

Bobbi gave a nonchalant shrug as she plopped down on the corner of Kenzi’s desk.

“Tomato/Tomatoe.”

“That doesn’t even apply here!”

Bobbi cut to the chase.

“Look mate! Yous needed a ‘and, so I’s ‘ere and I’s ready to smack a bitch up, yah?”

Kenzi eyed her suspiciously.

“I remember a time, not so very long ago when you were pretty cozy with Miss Fury. What makes you think I can trust you with being my right hand?”

“Besides the fact that I’s a literal bleedin’ ‘and?”

“Um…yeah.”

Bobbi grew deadly serious…in spite of her ridiculous costume.

“I’s know yous got no reason to trust me, especially after everything yous been through! But I’s been through it as well! Did yous see what she done to me at Snow Job? The way I’s sees it…that bitch and her new goon squad gots it comin’ and I’s want to be the one to ‘and ‘er ass to her!”

Kenzi looked at her and sighed.

“Well…I guess you got the job.”

The lights shut off and the credits rolled…

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Kenzi Grey's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (02-11-2021), ALIAS (02-11-2021), Atara Raven (02-11-2021), Miss Fury (02-10-2021), R.L. Edgar (02-11-2021), Ruby (02-10-2021)