Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 03:43 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Will Still Be Here
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

02-09-2021, 09:35 PM

~ The Past, In Another Time ~

Oswald heard the the cries from his audio based child monitor,

"Daddy! Daddy! I can't sleep!"

He yawned as he slowly woke up. The man looked slightly less buff in this timeline, he looked leaner, less muscular yet still a very imposing figure. Yet each step was soft and as he made to his five year daughter's room, he knocked to announce himself.

"Sweetie, are you okay? Daddy's here. I'm coming in now."

He said softly, as he opened the door and saw that she immediately ran over, jumping up and hugging him by the waist as he bent down and picked her up.

"What's wrong sweetheart?"

"Daddy, I heard some strange noises and I thought monsters were coming to get us! I can't sleep now!"

He smiled to her, giving her a gentle kiss upon her forehead.

"It's okay, my heart. You'll be okay."

She nuzzled up against his chest as she felt more secure and hugged him the best she could, still crying however

"I woke up, heard the sounds, and thought the monsters hurt you two and I'd never see you again!"

He could feel the wetness of her tears against his skin and he choked back his own, hearing her fears, hearing what her actual nightmare made her think of when she got startled awake.

"My precious little jewel, I am not going to go anywhere, and even if I did, I would always be here in some shape or form."

He smiles to her, as he begins to sing a lullaby to her to try and soothe her.

Seeing his daughter tired now, he places her gently upon her bed, and covers her with her blanket before closing the door softly and going back to his room, yawning as he goes back to sleep.

~Present Time, The Current Universe~

Oswald looks at Fuzen, who scrolled through her apps, looking around on whatever kids watch nowadays, he thinks.

"Fuzen, I was thinking of taking us somewhere, just a father and daughter trip. Reconnect with one another. I miss spending time with you. I feel like I'm not doing as well as a parent as I used to. I showered you with love, praise and gifts, and now I feel like I have zero clue on how to raise you."

The camera pans around, seeing that Fuzen is looking at Savannah Knightley pics.

"We could go to the Chicago Museum of Science and Industry like when you were a child. You used to love seeing the stars and seeing all the technological advancements to where we are now."

"Dad, no. I saw it all several times. I don't want to go there. I used to like that place when I was, like, 5."

"Nonsense. Let's go. Just you and me, and the caretakers of the Museum. It'll be fun!"

He was already on his phone, as she looked over at Alysia, and they spoke as he got up and walked away to make arrangements to visit the Museum.

"Mom, I don't want to go. I just want to be here. Can you talk to him at all?"

Alysia sighed

"Sorry sweetheart, he feels like this is the best way for you two to connect. Just endure it, act like you two have bonded again, and maybe he'll stop thinking of the past when it comes to you. Right now, he thinks of you as his little Princess who enjoyed having tea parties and wrestling people. He hasn't caught on that you're older now. I guess he just wants time to stop moving forward."

Fuzen crosses her arms, as she goes to get the right clothes on so she won't be cold, but yet still be stylish.

Oswald came back and saw Fuzen gone, so he looks at Alysia, sipping her coffee

"Where'd Fuzen go?"

"Oh, she's getting ready."

He did a fist pump

"I knew she'd love to go!"

She subtly rolled her eyes and fake smiled

"Yes dear, she really wants to go."

He left Alysia to go to his room and began to get dressed, ready to have his Father/Daughter time and try to bond once again.

He stands before the camera, his hands twirling, shadows forming a circle as he viewed the alternate timeline, sighing softly before looking forward.

"My opponents are going to take this seriously, so I will match how serious they are.

Savannah, I don't care to know a single thing about you. For all the fucks I give, you'd get none. You are worth less than the shit on my shoes when someone decides to let their dogs shit on sidewalks as I walk into stores.

I've beaten you, Huntress, did I not? I can't remember, maybe I have, you're just so fucking forgettable that I can't even remember what has transpired between us.

Finally, for Mini Morbid, I'm going to fucking punt kick you all the way to Morbid's home and you two can just spend quality time for each other. I'm going to win this and that's pretty much it. You three are too forgettable for me to even give too much of a shit about you all.

I can, however, talk a lot about potatoes. Jesus Christ on a fucking pogo stick. Mashed potatoes, baked potatoes, twice baked potatoes, pomme frites. Either way, so many uses for potatoes. So much more use than you three.

Who in the fuck has decided you three are worth anything? I'm a former goddamn X-Treme and Hart champion. What the hell do you three under your belts? Let me know, because right now, you three are not serious competitors. So I put in the same amount of work. On Anarchy, you will lose again, to the Benevolent Benefactor and Leader of B. O. B.

You WILL Join Us."

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Mr. Oz's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (02-11-2021), Chris Page (02-11-2021), Miss Fury (02-10-2021), Scarlet The Hunteress (02-09-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (02-11-2021)