Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-20-2024, 02:40 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to deal with IDIOTS
Scarlet The Hunteress Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

02-09-2021, 11:11 PM

MISFITS GYMNASIUM
MIAMI, FLORIDA
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

1ST JANUARY 2021

12 P.M.

Two days before, I received a message from the Misfits Manager, Antony the Jerk, that he had set up a meeting that involved, Kris The Hammer Von Bonn, Melanie 'Crayzee' Childs and myself for 12 p.m. 1st January. The brand new start to 2021.

So here I was walking into the Misfits Conference room, and I was almost the last one in. Usually I'm the first, but sitting down already were Anonty, Kris, and Melanie.

"So Sorry I'm late," I said shocked, I was never late.

"That's okay Miss Donaldson. Have a seat." said Antony.

I thought about the other two, well Kris, is a German, he is a stickler for timing, but really I should have beaten Melanie, the scatterbrain that she is. I was alerted to murming behind me. I turned to see a stupid idiot looking man standing at the doorway."

[Image: 177807-untitled-design-2.jpg]

It was the Qanon Sharman. He started yelling something at the top of his breath. I had seen this idiot around on television. I was wondering what the fuck he was doing here. I turned back to look at Antony, and he gave me a quick nod. I turned back to the Sharman, and grabbbed his stick which stopped him yelling and broke it in half over my knee. I then grabbed him by the head, and kicked him in the guts, then I slammed him headfirst into the door, and let him go. He stumbled back out of the room, and I followed up and started throwing lefts and rights. I then kicked him. He went flying across the gym until he landed with a thud in front of two security guards.

"Deal with him," I said and turned back around and walked back into the conference room, and shut the door.

I sat down at the table.

"Very well done," said Antony "Now, can we get this meeting underway please."

t.b.c

MISFITS COMMUNICATION ROOM
PRESENT DAY

A camera is turned on, and the feed goes live to the XWF Universe, and standing in front of the camera are Antony the Jerk, the Misfits Manager and Scarlet The Hunteress Donaldson.

"So here we are. 2 months into the new year and no Misfits has yet to appear on any of the shows in the XWF. I have kept them away for a reason. They needed to come back strong. Now Scarlet is about to have her first match back in Months. On Anarchy. And the rest of them will join her in this King of the Ring Tournament that the XWF seems to want to have. All 3 of them are taking part on Savage. Which seems unfair. You idiots, the Management should have at least split them up, but oh well. It is what it is.

"Now MIss Donaldson has to have her first match back against 3 others in a Fatal 4 Way match. Inside a ball pit filled with potatoes. Come on now Mr. Lane is this fair? I guess fucken not. But again it is what it is. Her opponents are Big Money Oswald, Savannah Knigltley, and the idiotic Mini Morbid. Over to you, Scarlet."

Scarlet walks out in front of Antony, and looks intently at the camera.

"So my next match is a Fatal 4 Way, as Antony has said. What's with a potato pit? I'm sure whoever made that up was looking for a fun way to deal with shit. But that's just silly. You know what happens when you cut potatoes up. You can make them into chips. So this match will be cheap as chips."

Antony walked forward offering Scarlet a plate full of chips.

[Image: 72239482.cms]

Scarlet shakes her head, and Antony walks back to where he was standing.

"So we've got the idiotic and big fat money handler of B.O.B. Big Money Oswald. I mean look how fat he is. He is as fat as a bowling ball who can't fit through a simple door frame. Yet he can be easily beaten. And I will beat him down to a pulp. He may have a big mouth, but I can expose him to how I can easily beat him."

"Then we have Savannah Knightley I mean look at her."

A photo appears on the board behind Scarlet.

[Image: FfxFHxA.png?dateline=1609218535]

"What else needs to be said about this dumb bitch. She calls herself a slut, and she comes from Canada. So that makes her a Canadian dumb slut. Do I need to say anything else about her? No, I don't."

"Last and certainly very least there's Mini Morbid. Look at him."

A photo of Mini Morbid appears on the board behind scarlet.

[Image: Strong_Bad.png?dateline=1422416364]

"Who does Mini Morbid remind you of? Oh yeah, that stupid fuckwit the Qanon Sharman. He might as well dress up like him. Because Morbid certainly looks the part, and he sounds a stupid as fuck as the Sharman. No one believes a word that comes out of his mouth."

"There's only one thing left to say, and that is I can beat all these three idiots hands down because:"

"THE HUNT IS ON."

"THE HUNTERESS HAS SPOKEN."

And with that Scarlet and Antony walk off camera, and the feed cuts out.

WINS: 1
LOSSES: 3
NO CONTESTS: 1

VICTIMS:
Liam Roberts - Thursday Night Anarchy - 23rd July 2020

[Image: misfits.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Scarlet The Hunteress's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (02-11-2021)