Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 08:33 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burning Pictures...
T.H.U.G.S Offline
Tribalistic Mindstas

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

02-08-2021, 05:57 PM

[It opens up to see the THUGS in separate locations, we see JB at alleyway with a fire in a bin holding bunch of pictures in his hand, we see Tommy at a balcony somewhere holding pictures on his left hand while the right had a lighter, then we see Reggie sitting at the outskirts of a town where he had a fire lit with pictures in his hand. Then we see JB up first as he looks at his first picture…]

His deceased wife

JB: I am sorry for hurting you, and our son.. I am sorry for killing you out of rage.. but you hurt me, and you broken my trust for you… so I got to let you go.

Picture burns, up next... Ann Thraxx

JB: You are beside my wife tell her how I treated you.. as much I miss your banter, I wish that pos didn’t have to kill you.. but I got to let you go.

Thraxx’s pic burns, up next… Shane

JB: I hate you.. I wish you weren’t in my life!... I’m glad you been ousted by the shareholders, you pos… rot in hell!

’s pic burns, the last one… Ash Quinn

JB: I’ll admit this, I was afraid to deal with her in that ring last time. Plus, I felt that she got me in a position of wanting to quit this place… so as much I wish she’ll be free from her Left Hand bondages… and Demos’s words… I got to let her burn, and let it go now…

[It cuts to Reggie looking at the pictures, while the flame was ablaze. As he sorts through pictures and pics one out and his first pic is…]

Whitney

Reggie: As much you loved taking pictures for a living… you make me sick to my core… you are dead to me, and my every fiber of my existence.. you gotta burn, my old flame..

Burns the picture, up next… Alias/X-Treme title

Reggie: Along came Lucy… she got the dolly she chosen… as she laches on her soul on Alias… I have to let him and the belt go… in fact, Lucy can be with him until the next person comes along... you both gotta burn away.

Burns second picture, up next… a person carrying the world on it’s shoulders

Reggie: One man’s burden… is another man’s gain…. People have to worry on what’s the next person has to say… worry about, being good enough for them… fuck the world, I want to see it burn!

Reggie then burns the last picture

[Then we finally see Tommy at a balcony under a moonlight, as he takes a sip of red wine and places it on the stand. He then pulls up some pictures and the first one is…]

Sarah Lacklan

T: Oh my oh my.. look what I got here… the same girl who jacked me from her SAR Talk is now the same one plotting to make Anarchy into her image… no wonder why Lord Raab want’s you… just your presents make me wanna… burn you. I’ve already burned Kenzi’s mind of me sucking on her toes… now I’ll do the same to you.

He lits the picture on fire and tosses off, next up… Lycana

T: Damn it… I can’t do it to her… but, I realized that I had no shot with her… she already herself involved with Mr. Marf the Warhammer.. and others I shall not mention… if there was an alternative world, she’ll be my girl and thug the world… but no chance, gotta let it burn.

Burns that picture, and his last two are… Sophia and Jonee

T: No more.. no more… gotta let you both burn!

Burns those two last pictures…

[Smash cuts to Tommy, and JB with Reggie not around at place that had a backdrop of the XWF logo.]

JB: How did it feel to burn those pictures?

T: Felt bad at first but…it was a sign of relief, and Reggie told me he felt free from those images, he’s burnt.

JB: Well it’s a new day for us all, and now we have few fishes to fry. How do you feel about taking on Arkin and Brian Storm?

T: Not much else to say, but meh… those two guys can get burned for all I care, you see as much as we like to pose we aren’t a threat, which in reality we aren’t… those two guys would make DDS look like the bodydonnas. All hype no emotion, and those two might be good in other places of the world, but to me… they aren’t worth a dime that Chaz is being paid to ref the match.

JB: Well if so, then you think we should even try in this match at all? I mean, as much everyone would bypass this match in favor for some old jazz singer, who stole some black folk songs at some point… do you feel like we should even try against them?

T: I feel like… either way, we’ll get to burn the thicc boy Storm and one of the many many MANY Blackwaters kinfolk… win or lose, doesn’t really matter. All we can gain is being prematurely told by Chaz that we need to take it home against these two losers, which I am all for so we can leave the show early.

JB: True, very true… as much I’d love to watch some speech, rather skip the show back into the hotel. This whole match will be flames…and not in a good way either.

[Then the two simply laugh it off, and they wonder off as the scene cuts to the Anarchy logo.]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like T.H.U.G.S's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (02-09-2021), ALIAS (02-08-2021), Miss Fury (02-08-2021), R.L. Edgar (02-08-2021)