Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 09:15 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Wild Card Weekend (June 29th) PPV RP Archive
P&J PC #12 -We're Coming Home!... Oh And Beware of Hurricanes!
Hunter Payne Offline
RIP Ray Peterson

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-23-2013, 06:32 PM

-Hunter Payne and Joy Giovanni Post Podcast #12 online-

Payne: Welcome fans to the Payne and Joy Podcast number 12. I am Hunter Payne and she is Joy Giovanni.

Joy: And Wild Card Weekend is going to be a very special event.... because it's Hunter Payne's Birthday!!!

-Joy blows a party horn-

Payne: AND it's in our Hometown... Los Angeles, California!

Joy: And the unluckiest person in the world, the unfortunate person that has to face you on your birthday, AND in your hometown is....

Payne: The Texas Hurricane, Andy Morrison...

Joy: I think its Tornado....

Payne: What's the difference?

Joy: I think Tornado sounds tougher to him...

Payne: Oh alright then......... So anyway this hurricane guy has a lot on his plate this Wild Card Weekend...

-Camera starts shaking-

Payne: OH NO! Joy do you feel that?!

Joy: AHH! NO WAY!

Payne: I think it's... it's... it's a....

STAND BACK!!!! THERE'S A HURRICANE COMIN' THROUGH!!!!!

- Payne & Joy laugh hysterically-

Payne: Oh Shit! Why didn't he warn me he was coming?!?! Damn you Andy!!! If only he told me he was coming I could be prepared Joy!!!.... Hahaha.

Joy: Hahahaha... he is sooo unintimidating!

Payne: In all seriousness Mr. Hurricane, We aren't going to be in Texas. We are going to be in my home. The Staple Center. Los Angeles, California. And you think my Californian people are scared of a hurricane?! We aren't even scared of an earthquake! And we've been due to get a big one like any minute now, for like the past twenty years! We aren't scared of a hurricane. sorry... But if anything, you should be the one who is scared. You ever see a CM Punk ovation in Chicago? How about any of the Harts in Canada? How about an ECW event in Philadelphia? Yeah, that is exactly what you have to contend with on June 29th! When the Birthday Boy Comes Home!

Joy: You like to warn people, well I have got a warning for you. June 29th will be the worst night you will have in your career. Imagine over 20,000 people hating you all at the same time. Meanwhile, your opponent Hunter Payne, gets the hometown reception that will make your ears bleed. Yeah, Hunter Payne is going to make you look like the joke you are, in front of a very partisan crowd inside The Staple Center. Then when he is done kicking your ass, we are going to celebrate with our people!

Payne: I'm getting goosebumps just thinking about it. I can't wait till my birthday!

-Joy blows party horn-

Joy: This has been the Payne and Joy Podcast. I am Joy Giovanni, and he is Hunter Payne saying...

Payne: Los Angeles, we're coming home!

Joy: Payne and Joy out! ;)

-Joy blows the party horn and the Podcast ends-
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hunter Payne's post:
(06-23-2013)