Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 05:53 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Next Week On Be My Valentine Savage
Atara Raven Offline
Αφροδίτη Ενσαρκωμένη

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

(Physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes.)

02-06-2021, 06:17 PM

Next Week Witness the Epic Conclusion of

Be My Valentine - Thunder Knuckles
[Image: Gv99PMT.gif]

Last week, the final two roses were handed out. After showing some spectacular chemistry with Thunder Knuckles on their date, Betsy Granger punched her ticket to the finale.

[Image: AAk8GMy.gif]

It was no surprise, these two have sparked since the beginning and it looks as if fans will get their XWF It Couple when it is all said and done.

[Image: MYDCb87.gif]

What about that second rose? In a surprise shocker Thunder Knuckles handed it out to none other than Betsy's tag team partner Atara Themis. These two have really shown their competitive spirit this season and put their friendship to the toughest of test. Week in and out tempers have flared, but Betsy hasn't been only girl to see Atara's ugly side as last episode proved.

[Image: yFdI0Xm.gif]

[Image: DejuoOD.gif]

[Image: eCEFLgt.gif]

Despite all this, Atty still made it to the finally illiciting quite the response from Betsy at the Rose Ceremony.

[Image: vyHb6hX.gif]

It didnt go unnoticed.

[Image: QjhcEfN.gif]

Tension is at an all time high between these women and Thunder Knuckles certainly has his work cut out navigating this maelstrom centered around his heart. Tune in next week for the Finale!

Preview of the Next Episode

[Image: 5Uz0HfA.gif]

[Image: Yqv4aBd.gif]

[Image: jBH9hnj.gif]

[Image: K9IxslS.gif]

[Image: XV49e2j.png]

[Image: 8pr1Az7.png]
2×
[Image: jtHw5j1.png]

[Image: YLZBFO7.png]
2x Freestyle Champion
1× Federweight Champion
2× Heavymetalweight Champion

1x Fade 2 Black High Voltage Champion
1x Fight NYC! Brooklyn Champion
1x Fight NYC! Island Champion
#29 XWF Top 50 2021
AW Top 100 2021
#13 EFed Podcast Top 100 2022
#67 Efed Podcast Top 100 2021
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 8 users Like Atara Raven's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (02-06-2021), ALIAS (02-06-2021), Chris Page (02-08-2021), Corey Smith (02-06-2021), HeavensToBetsy (02-07-2021), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (02-07-2021), R.L. Edgar (02-06-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (02-06-2021)
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

02-10-2021, 03:31 PM

Atty dearest, when I win the tag belts....I'll let you and sweet Betsy lose to Jim and I again, but this time in a championship match!

[Image: 27J5l3J.png]
Hate Post Like Post