Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-17-2024, 01:28 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The REAL World Champion
Corey Smith Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-02-2021, 11:23 AM

(02-02-2021, 10:53 AM)T.H.U.G.S Said:
(02-02-2021, 10:16 AM)Corey Smith Said: Hey Chris, now that you're accepting Universal title match challenges from random people, how about I get a shot at it?

*waits to be told to "wait in line"*

After the duo had watched the current and hip version of the Hunter Hearst Jarret's match against no name that went off the air at the house show, they hop over the barricades to not confront Page and HHJ D... but to Smith who demanded a shot.

"No need to interrupt your daily program of wanting title shots and all, I know how important it is for one to face someone like Page... a guy who'd make Justin Timberlake sing like a bird... a guy who'd makes dad bods the rage in the roaring 20s!... a gu--"

"Tommy get to the point bruh... Smith is impatiently waiting to get told "wait in line" by Page within the next twenty minutes."

"Okay fine fine, how about this... once you beat up those teams and retain... how about we get a shot at those tag tite-- i mean titles at some point?"

JB taps him on the shoulders.

"I don't know about that now, we'll also be told to "wait in line" by him... looks like we'll be in line forever until we get those belts... just like Smith who's going to wait in line in hell to get to Page for his newly won Uni Strap. The pot calling the kettle black, i guess."

"Guess so JB, let's leave this house show for Smith to inevitability be told..."to wait in line" by Page ha!"

Then the duo leave the Triangular love affair for the Uni Belt soap opera.
Bros, we got Charlie and Jim on the next episode of Savage but I know Thad was looking for a team to fight on Warfare. You guys could opt in there and, well, easy as that.

We dont keep people waiting with no end in sight like that.

[Image: CoreySig6A.png?width=270&height=406]
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
The REAL World Champion - by B.O.B. D - 02-02-2021, 08:41 AM
The REAL World Champion - by Chris Page - 02-02-2021, 09:57 AM
re:The REAL World Champion - by Corey Smith - 02-02-2021, 10:16 AM
re:The REAL World Champion - by T.H.U.G.S - 02-02-2021, 10:53 AM
re:The REAL World Champion - by Corey Smith - 02-02-2021, 11:23 AM
re:The REAL World Champion - by ALIAS - 02-02-2021, 11:41 AM
re:The REAL World Champion - by Lacklan - 02-02-2021, 12:07 PM
re:The REAL World Champion - by Corey Smith - 02-02-2021, 12:28 PM
The REAL World Champion - by TD1 - 02-02-2021, 12:49 PM