Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 04:44 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
March Madness III Information
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

02-01-2021, 07:30 AM

So what is March Madness? It's a King of The Ring style 1 on 1 tournament.

We are going to hold the quarterfinals and the finals at the March Madness PPV.

Additionally we will hold a Second Chance Battle Royale at the PPV for anyone who was previously eliminated from the tourney or people who join the fed after the tourney starts that might want a shot at being the March Madness/King of the Ring finalist. If you win the Second Chance Battle Royale you get put into the March Madness Final Match making it a Triple Threat. The winner will receive the King or Queen of the XWF accolade.

Now the lead in matches to the PPV will take place on Warfare or Savage, maybe both. How many matches we have to have and how many weeks we need to do it will depend on how many people opt in for the tournament. So what I am going to do is after people get a chance to read this and digest it is put up an Opt In thread tomorrow for the tournament only. It will NOT be an opt in for the PPV. Just for the tournament.

As far as what other matches will take place at the PPV. Ideally we will book as many title's to be defended as possible depending on who is still in the tournament.

If the X champ opts in for the tournament the title will be on the line for each match he or she is in up to and including the tournament finals.

As always if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Theo Pryce's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (02-01-2021), Marf (02-01-2021), Morbid Angel (02-01-2021), R.L. Edgar (02-01-2021)
Thaddeus Duke Offline
Lionhearted
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-01-2021, 07:36 AM

With the intent on defending the tag titles twice this cycle, is it allowable to opt in to the tournament as well? Clearly some double bookings may take place but while not ideal, I'm still certainly down to swing both heading toward the ppv.

[Image: wgqr9W2.png]
74-31-1
Semi-Retired

1x  XWF Universal Champion || 3x  XWF Xtreme Champion || 1x  XWF Supercontinental Champion (First)
1x  XWF Hart Champion (Last) || 2x  XWF Television Champion || 1x  XWF Tag Team Champion
1x  OCW Savage Champion || 1x IIW Tag Team Champion  || 2x  SOTM (9/20, 7/21)
2021 Male Wrestler of the Year (shared w/ Alias) || XWF Hall of Legends
Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

02-01-2021, 07:51 AM

(02-01-2021, 07:36 AM)Thaddeus Duke Said: With the intent on defending the tag titles twice this cycle, is it allowable to opt in to the tournament as well? Clearly some double bookings may take place but while not ideal, I'm still certainly down to swing both heading toward the ppv.

I think you can opt in for whatever you want and we take it show by show. I would certainly not stop people from opting in to this. We can figure it out as we go and hell if you want to do the extra work who am I to stop you?

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Theo Pryce's post:
(02-01-2021)
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

02-10-2021, 03:36 PM

This clears things up.

[Image: 27J5l3J.png]
Hate Post Like Post