Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 05:34 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Snow Job 2021 RP Board
Join. DIE! join. DIE!
Tula Kealiʻi Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

01-30-2021, 06:03 PM

It's my show.

All the pretenders. All the false idols. All the people who would see me burn. They are nothing. They have always been nothing. And they will continue to be nothing.

Because it's MY show.

Not once did I need Centurion. Not once did I need Ruby. Not once did I need The Left Hand. No, I was in charge. I was always in charge. My destiny was right before me. And my destiny was taking the show.

MY! SHOW!

Boris: (knocks on the door)(muffled)Good friend Tulip?

Where would Anarchy be without me? Where would the ENTIRE XWF be without me! I am not just a wrestler. I am not just a competitor. I am an idea. A vision for all to walk with. It is not my show because I say it is. It is my show because it was always meant to be. Destiny granted it to me. GOD granted it to me. This was an inevitable conclusion.

Miss Fury? The entire BoB group? They're worthless. They are mindless, soulless creatures who flock together as husks. They have a single thought and a single identity because they can not form one on their own. They attack in groups because they are weak as individuals. And whatever grip they may have had on this company is quickly getting loosened.

They wanted me to be evil? Well, now I'm evil. They unlocked something in me, and now, they must suffer for it. And all roads point to Miss Fury. Their queen. The one that holds all the cards. They wanted me to be bad? I'll show them all how fucking bad I can be. I'll show them by ending the career of the one they follow. Good luck rebuilding when no one wants to lead.

Boris: (muffled) Good Friend Tulip, you are scaring Boris.

I have shown Kenzi Grey that her time has passed. I have left her broken and battered, running home to Sarah with no title. I have shown her what I am capable of. And yet, she still has the gall to get and claim Anarchy as hers? She is delusional. She does not see what I see. She does not see what is clearly in front of her. She continues to blind herself with visions of the past.

One day, Kenzi will know the truth. She will have her great awakening, and she will fall in line like everyone else. But first, she must be reminded. She must be shown my power once again. Some day, and it will be soon, Kenzi will go from mocking me to following me. She will no longer see me as a joke, but rather, she will see me as a GOD!

Boris: (muffled)Good friend Tulip, who are you talking to?

And finally, there is Ruby. The false hero. There is no hope for Ruby. She sees herself as a savior. She sees herself as someone who can "clean up" the world.

But this is impossible. The world is dark. It is grimy, and it is gross, and you can either wallow in the filth, or you can die. I have made the dirt my friend. And that is why I have become so great.

I want to hurt Ruby. And when I'm done, i want to hurt Centurion. I will go from being an afterthought in the minds to being the only thing they think about at night. When they fuck, I want them both to scream my name.

Boris: (muffled)Boris is going back to bar. Please let me in when Boris comes back.

And once I have killed BoB, and turned Kenzi into a follower, and sent Ruby and Centurion to the hospital, my final target will be Vinnie Lane. When all his friends have been eliminated, I will have him kneeling in front of me, in the middle of the ring, begging for forgiveness and mercy. I will have him declaring to everyone around the world what he and I already know - that Anarchy is MINE. And instead of calling me his champion, he will call me his Queen. His Goddess. His Supreme Ruler. And he will spread that message to all those who try to fuck with me again.

There is no stopping me. The inevitable is approaching. The end of the world for so many is near. And soon, they will have to make the decision - either bow before me, or be destroyed by what is coming.

Thunder Knuckles? Alias? They, too, will have to learn. They will have to submit to me...if I let them.

Anarchy...the XWF...the WORLD...IS MINE!!

Ha! HA! HAHAHAHA!
HA!
HA!
HA!
HA!

Join.

OR DIE!

[Image: tenor-3-1.gif]
9-10-0
2x Anarchy Champion
1x and current XWF Micronesian Champion
XWF Star Of The Month - October 2020
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Tula Kealiʻi's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (01-30-2021), (Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (01-30-2021)