Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 09:18 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Snow Job 2021 RP Board
The Hunt- Chapter 6
Chris Page Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-29-2021, 04:34 PM

[Image: k19hjnl58bs41.jpg]

The interrogation room sat empty until the old wooden door opens and Oliver Main is brought through with his hands cuffed on the front side of his body by two detectives who appear to be in their mid-thirties, both of which are in really good shape. Each has on a suite…

[Image: 5c76acf82628981480764cb5?width=700]

” Oliver Main, I am Detective Morris and this is Detective Monroe…”

Detective Morris introduces both him and his partner as he loosens his brown necktie while Detective Monroe takes Oliver around the table where he removes the handcuffs.

” Take a seat.”

Detective Monroe comes back around the table as Detective Morris closes the door to the interrogation room. Both detectives take their seats across from Oliver. Oliver is seething just with the vibes alone he’s putting out because he realizes he got played… but more importantly, he’s completely fucked. He’s got a white bandage around his head covering the top parts of his ears.

” Why don’t you start by telling us why a gun runner broke his probation to come out here for a B & E, kidnapping and assault with intent to inflict bodily harm?”

Oliver laughs under his breath before simply shaking his head.

” Something funny to you? I mean from where we’re sitting this is as open and shut as it can be I don’t know about where you are from but here in Lima we take things very seriously.”

” It’s not like it matters at this point.”

[i]Oliver runs his right hand through his hair.

” Everything matters Oliver.”

Oliver looks up towards the ceiling and closes his eyes for just a matter of seconds. In his mind, the visions of The Beast standing in front of him flashes through his head while the voice of Detective Monroe is heard.

” If there’s anything you want to say... Now is the time to say it. Detective Morris and I are very rational people, so why did you break into Thunder Knuckles trailer and take his hostage?”

Oliver opens his eyes as he tilts his head back down towards the detectives. He thinks for a moment before he responds knowing that their minds are already made up. This isn’t the first or second time Oliver has been in this position. He’s a Main… he’s a natural fuck up, but unlike his brother, he’s not a coward hiding away in a hospital room.

” What if I told you I wasn’t alone? Not that you’re going to believe it anyway. I was set up point blank period. I should have seen it coming but I didn’t.”

Detective Monroe and Detective Morris shake off the notion that Oliver wasn’t acting on his own accord.

” See the problem therein lies you were found on the scene and the victim stated that he was chilling out in his room when you emerged, took him hostage, and proceeded to torture him. He claims he’s never seen you before and you kept accusing him of trying to kill your brother over a month ago.”

” There’s no evidence that suggests anyone else was with you. Help us understand Oliver because from this side of the table all fingers point towards you, and you alone.”

Sheer sarcasm exudes from Oliver as he responds.

” I told you it was a lost cause.”

Detective Morris shifts his attention over towards Detective Monroe.

” He’s not going to talk.”

” Oh I’ll talk… you’re just not going to listen”

The eyes of the detectives find their way back on Oliver as he continues.

”. If you want to talk to someone heavily involved you need to track down Chris Page before he gets to his jet and is gone for good.”

The mere mention of Chris Page brings a sly smirk across the face of Detective Morris.

” Chris Page, you say?”

” And your so-called victim is in just as fucking deep. It’s not like I’m going to sit here and lie to you because when you got me on probation violation I’m automatically going back to federal prison for the duration of my sentence. I’m pretty fucked either way when you add the rest of the charges. This is one big fuckery perpetrated by Chris Page and Thunder Knuckles to get me out of the way so they can finish what they started with my brother. ”

” Give us your story, charges haven’t been filed yet and if what you’re saying is true we will try to corroborate it. What really happened here today?”

” That’s just is detective, this isn’t a today thing…”

” Premeditated?”

” Not by me but by Chris Page. I’m guilty of coming along but this whole thing dates back to December 23rd of last year. Someone assaulted my brother, the very someone you’re calling a goddamn victim. He cracked my brother in the head with a pipe and nearly killed him at the behest of Chris Page. I know how it all sounds but this is nothing but an elaborate plan to take me and my brother out of the equation”

” Wait… if Chris Page is involved in this, as you claim… why the hell was you with him, to begin with?”

” Because I didn’t know until today that he was involved. Listen, I know this sounds crazy as fuck but it’s the truth regardless if you care to believe it or not. He masterminded this entire thing just to get himself in the Main Event of a wrestling event Sunday Night that was slated for my brother. It’s petty, yes I’ll give you that… but it’s also the truth.”

” You’re right Oliver... this is crazy. The very man that you claim is trying to set you up is the very man that’s in our lobby trying to get you out of here. Call me crazy but I don’t think someone that is guilty of masterminding something as elaborate as this is going to be stupid enough to show up here and now”

Shockingly Oliver responds.

” WHAT?!”

” You heard him.”

Detective Monroe gets up out of his chair as he starts to pace back and forth behind Detective Morris while he states.

” It’s also kind of hard for us to believe that the victim was behind the beating he took from you. We found the brass knuckles, the water jug, the rope that the victim was tied to the chair with… I mean do I need to continue?”

Detective Monroe stops pacing as he turns looking down at Oliver as he crosses his arms across his chest.

” Do you hear how all this sounds?”

” Crazy.”

Detective Monroe retrieves his handcuffs as he walks around the table beside Oliver.

” Stand up.”

Oliver complies placing his hands behind his back as Detective Monroe handcuffs the hands of Oliver behind his back and sits him back down. Detective Morris now gets up out of his chair and both men start to walk towards the door. They exit the interrogation room and close the door behind them leaving Oliver to sit in silence with nothing but the thoughts that flood his mind.

He came so far and put so much faith in one person only to be sold out like it was nothing. Not only has Page fooled him but he’s fooled Robert as well. Everyone kept saying it was a matter of time before Chris stuck the knife in Robert’s back, hell even Chris himself admitted it a time or two over the last several years.

He got played.

Oliver’s attention draws back towards the door as it slowly starts to open. His eyes widen as standing just on the other side.

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=17827652]

” You son of a bitch!”

Oliver immediately starts to try and get up causing Chris to state calmly state.

” I’d be careful if I were you… I’d hate to have to call the detectives.”

Oliver’s eyes glance just above the door in the corner of the room where a camera is mounted with a solid red light on display. The light suddenly turns off bring another statement from Chris Page.

” I take it we’re alone now.”

Chris steps into the interrogation room where he closes the door behind him. He turns and looks down at Oliver who is seated behind the table with his hands still handcuffed behind his back.

” The word fucked doesn’t begin to describe the position that you’ve found yourself in. Before we go any further, I can see by the look in your eyes you want to make a move even with your hands cuffed behind your back. I’d suggest you bottle that up or my friends on the other side of that door will be all over you like stink on shit.”

Chris casually walks up to one of the empty seats, he turns it around and straddles the chair leaning forward on the rounded end as Oliver stares a hole through a smirking Chris Page.

” I bet you’ve got a lot of questions, I mean I know I would know I’m going back to the state pen after I got played like a goddamn fiddle”

There’s audible laughter under the breath of CCP.

” Fuck you.”

Oliver responds before spitting across the table towards the face of Chris Page. Chris closes his eyes, turns his head to the left, and braces for impact as the wet saliva mists his cheek. There’s a giggle from Chris while he uses the backside of his left hand to wipe his face before he opens his eyes again and turns his head back towards Oliver.

” I always pegged you for a swallower, not a spitter.”

Enraged Oliver lashes back out.

” FUCK YOU MOTHER FUCKER! You better be glad I’m cuffed or I’d rip your goddamn head off and skull fuck you before you die.”

” Easy big guy… Why the hostility?”

There’s a briefs pause from Chris before he continues.

” Hold on, is that even possible? Like once my head was taken off wouldn’t I die instantly? How would you skull fuck me? Never mind, it is not even relevant to our situation, to begin with. Now, the reason I’m here is that I’m sure you’ve got a lot of questions. Sit back and listen because this is the last time you’re going see the light of day for a very, very long time and my face is one of the lasts one’s you’ll soak in as well.”

Chris reaches into the pocket of his sport coat where he pulls out his small square smoking tin. He opens it with his right hand and removes one of his pre-rolled joints. He places it between his lips as he also retrieves a lighter.

” There are two sides to why… this is the side that pertains to you.”

Chris fires up the joint taking a few medium pulls on it as he inhales the smoke deeply before blowing out a white cloud across the table upward and above Oliver’s head.

” The world was Robert and mine’s oyster until you crept back into his life right before High Stakes. The moment you showed up was the moment that Rob took his eye off the ball, he lost his focus on accomplishing our goal. You, Oliver Main, you distracted him and in the process, it cost me something dearly; the XWF World Tag Team Championship.”

Chris takes another toke off his joint before reaching it over the table offering Oliver a hit. He exhales the smoke as Oliver looks across the table with fire in his eyes, intently seething to the point he is trembling. Chris draws his arm back as he exhales the smoke.

” This has nothing to do with you pulling a gun on me in an attempt to be cute the first time we met and has everything to do with why my partner wasn’t on top of his game; though I won’t lie the gun incident has a sliver to do with it.”

Chris brings the joint back to his lips as he takes a deep pull before leaning back in the chair and kicks his feet up on the interrogation table. He blows out a few smoke rings that dissipate as they float up in the air. Chris glances over at Oliver as he speaks.

” The plan was always to get close enough to Robert so that when I made my move, he would be none the wiser. All I had to do with you was convince you to come along. The moment you broke state lines when I took you to see him, I had you on a parole violation… but that wasn’t good enough for me. Every step of this has been meticulously planned and executed to perfection, and you made the perfect Patsy.”

Oliver breaks his silence.

” You’re not going to get away with this…”

Chris kicks his feet off the table placing them back on the ground as he responds.

” On the contrary, I already have. See here in about, eh, ten minutes the feds are going to be coming to pick you up and you are going to go away for a very, very long time. By the time Robert is even aware it’s going to be way too late for him to do anything about it..”

” He was your friend, he looked at you like family and this is how you repay him?”

” There are no friends in business; there are predators and there’s prey. I have never been prey and nobody deserves to be in the position of beating the fuck out of Thaddeus Duke more than I do and your brother knew that. Your brother knew that my intentions were to blow this off with Thaddeus regardless of how High Stakes ended…. Did he care? Did he step aside and give me a moment to close this chapter on this feud? Fuck no!”

Page ashes his joint on the floor as he states.

” He did what he’s done since the day I met him… he’s catered to his own selfish ego. He insisted that he go out and take my spotlight away from me, and for that, he sealed his own fate. I stepped out of your brother’s shadow and re-established myself as the sadistic son of a bitch I have always been that Robert assumed he killed off. The fact of the matter everyone has a part to play, yours is taking the fall.”

” He’s going to find out… and when he does there’s going to be hell to pay.”

Chris takes the final toke off his joint before thumping it down to the concrete floor. He inhales deeply as he leans forward placing his arms on the table. He blows out his smoke as he softly yet seriously states with malice and intent in the confines of his voice.

” I’m counting on it.”

There is no fear in Chris Page as he looks directly into the eyes of Oliver Main, he leans forward before stating with the upmost serious tone to his voice.

” … and I’ll be waiting.”

Chris leans back pushes his chair away from the table and starts to stand up. He reaches his feet and turns his back to Oliver before walking towards the door. He reaches out to open the door before turning back around looking over at Oliver.

” Good luck wherever the fuck they’re sending you, all I asked was that they put you in a cell where you can be bitch fucked on a daily basis. You’re welcome, fucker.”

Chris winks at Oliver before turning around and opening the door to the interrogation room and as he walks out of the room he throws up a middle finger to Oliver before closing the door behind him leaving Oliver to take the fall.

…. To be continued.

WORDS FROM THE STONED ONE:

Let’s talk for a moment about the word destiny.

Unlike my counterpart, I don’t need to pull out a dictionary and list off a definition to kill a little time with some words, for when I speak in context there’s no room for misinterpretation like he’d like for you all to assume. Sure, he’s got some of the ignorant fuckers fooled into believing all this self-absorbed hype that ole Duke is the be all end all of professional wrestling. I feel sorry for all of you that have drunk from that well because what you’re not aware of revolves around how you’re going to be joining Mr. Duke with this mass suicide that’s going to unfold in just about forty-eight short hours.

Thaddeus clock on being labeled as the Universal Champion is rapidly running out with each and every passing second.

These last few weeks I’ve pointed out how is a walking contradiction.

I’ve pointed out how he’s nothing more than a broken record when it comes to the proverbial shit talk.

I’ve pointed out how all of a sudden he isn’t capable of pulling double duty when he’s pulled it many times before and without titles in place.

I’ve pointed out how having a heel manager while he professes to be the biggest “good” guy in the business just doesn’t work.

I’ve pointed out how he loves to say he DID it when in reality he didn’t do shit but manage to be in the right place at the right time with the right friends at High Stakes.

I’ve pointed out how I’ve played my game, lured him into a false sense of security, and have completely crushed him every step of the way on this road to Snow Job. What has he done? He took everything I said and tried to come back and rebuttal it as opposed to being original when it mattered. If you are okay with the above-mentioned actions then you, much like Mr. Duke don’t have the first goddamn concept of what it means to be a TRUE champion. Hell, even the excuses provided are enough to make me want to puke. Instead of just owning being a fucking joke he elected to try his typical Chris Chaos approach to things which will lead him tanking on the grandest stage he has ever been on.

For Thaddeus to even come close to toppling this beast he is going to have to use his final hours wisely and pull out something unbelievable.

You don’t see me putting of the federation to book a spot on a television show that NOBODY has ever heard off; more importantly, google Department 17 and show me the results that this television show even fucking exists because unless google has a different server this TV show that you ignored the XWF for is complete and total fantasy; more bullshit spoon-fed from a scared little boy that realizes he has picked a fight with the wrong mother fucker at the wrong goddamn time. I mean, I wish I could be like Thad and cruise through promo’s only picking out the easy retorts while completely bypassing the bigger picture all the while completely negating the simple fact that by retorting you’re only lending more credibility to the statements that have been made by yours truly.

You have bet on the wrong horse when it comes to Mr. Duke.

It comes down to who you would rather have represented in this federation. If you’d rather have a two-faced little prick that will lie to your face about how much you mean to him, or how much he LOVES to represent you every night on every show that’s your prerogative. If you want someone RELIABLE, someone that will take every challenge and treat it as THE most important thing in the world, if you want someone that doesn’t cater to his emotions, if you want someone that will always put business before personal… but more importantly someone that may be a lot of things but a liar I am not...

Am I the most likable guy?

Fuck no. It’s not my job to be liked. It’s my job to sell fucking tickets. Every one of you should be kissing the goddamn ground I walk on for the payday you’re all going to receive with my name at the top of the marquee. Do I always play by the rules? Nope. Nobody does.

I am the true Champion and deserve to be standing on top of this mountain. There’s nobody on this roster that’s been more consistent, that’s stepped to the plate regardless of what has been asked of me by the people that sign my checks. For all the favors I’ve done, for all the work I’ve put in I’ll be damned if I’m not going to seize this opportunity that has been presented to me by collecting the one thing this federation NEVER wanted me to have… you just happen to be in the wrong place, at the wrong time… against the wrong person. You’re going to look me in the eyes after I definitively put you down, you’re going to admit that YOU might be a lot of things Mr. Duke… but better than me is not one of them. If the weeks leading up to this Final Chapter has told us anything it has told the world that when it comes down to who wants it more? Who is the hungriest? That answer is a solid Chris Page.

But hey man… I don’t want you to think this has all been for nothing.

Your consolation prize will know that I made you more money than any other person you’ve ever graced this square circle with, kid. You’re welcome homie.

I can already see the line forming. I can see Corey licking his chops, I can see Doc’s eyebrows raising, I can feel the eyes of the locker room already getting eager to take that number so they can be next. Unlike you, I actually grasp the concept when people say it’s easy to win a title than it is to keep a title. You should know better than anyone else considering the ONLY other time a SINGLE title has been up for grabs between us I was the man that walked away with it. History has a funny way of repeating itself and here we stand with you poised to do what YOU’VE not done.

Beat me with a singles Championship on the line.

See this is why you don’t pay attention to the masses on Twitter or the chatter amongst others for they fail to see the bigger picture; I’m in a position that I’ve already been in while your Champion, on the other hand, one might think he’d be a little more motivated than he has been up until this point to cement the fact that his name belongs in the same sentence as mine. Trying to turn up the heat now doesn’t do anything for you other than FURTHER solidify you for who I already know you to be. You’re not going to have a choice but to admit that you played the game, you just sucked at it.

Fuck you for now.

I’ll see you again later :)

- HALL OF LEGENDS 2019
- 2019 Heel of the Year
- 2019 Locker Room Leader of the Year
- 2019 Feud of the Year w. Robert Main (you’re welcome)
- Former
[Image: OW3ycxe.png]
[Image: fMJwa5h.png]
With
Robert "The Omega" Main
[Image: OZdvB4F.png]
XWF World Heavyweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Chris Page's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (01-29-2021), Lycana (01-31-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (01-29-2021)