Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 08:21 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Snow Job 2021 RP Board
The Hunt- Chapter 5
Chris Page Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-28-2021, 03:33 PM

The brass knuckles were securely around the right fist of Oliver as he looks down at Thunder Knuckles who is still tied to the chair. Oliver holds his fist out in front of his eyes. The spikes coming off the brass knuckles he rubs down the left cheek of Thunder Knuckles, the sharpness lightly cut the skin on his way down. Thunder Knuckles

” This is going to hurt you a hell of a lot more than it’s going to hurt me. Last chance, who paid you to take out Robert?”

With a swing of the fist Oliver connects to the nose of Thunder Knuckles which causes Chris to cringe as you can hear the cartilage cracking upon impact as blood immediately starts to flow like a faucet. He tries to mutter off something but it’s too late as Oliver decks him directly in the forehead while lashing out verbally in the process.

” Want to crack my brother’s skull?!?! I’m going to crack your mother fucker!”

Oliver swings again connecting to the forehead of Thunder Knuckles which knocks his head straight back busting him open in the process. Thunder Knuckles has a glossy look in his eyes as Oliver rears back only to have his arm caught by Page so he doesn’t put a spike from the brass knuckles through the frontal lobe of Thunder Knuckles cranium.

” Hold up.”

Chris steps in between Oliver and Thunder Knuckles as he looks down at him. He brushes the back of his left palm down the side of Thunder Knuckles right cheek as he methodically starts to speak.

” Thank your lucky goddamn stars he’s here.”

” Oh no, no… you don’t get to get off that easy after what you did. You don’t get to almost kill my best friend and brother and seriously think that we’re going to let you off without answering for those sins? Nah brah, what you’re going to do is give us the information we require if you want to make it another day on this planet with a fucking pulse… or you can keep trying to be cute, you can hold that tongue just long enough for me to cut it out of your mouth.”

Oliver takes the opportunity to lean in towards the left ear of Thunder Knuckles and states.

” Eating pussy is going to be a lot of fun… or lack thereof.”

” Thunder Knuckles I need for you to come to terms real quick that I’m not leaving without the information that I’ve come for; the harder the ball you want to play the more fun I’m going to have at your expense.”

Chris shifts his attention towards Oliver who is now standing upright in front of Thunder Knuckles.

” Needlenose.”

It’s like music to the ears of Oliver as he cheap shots Thunder Knuckles one last time in the jaw with the brass knuckles before sliding them off his right knuckles and tosses them back into the duffle bag. He reaches down and into the bag where he removes a pair of needle-nose pliers. A sadistic smirk is firmly planted on Oliver’s face as a groggy TK can lift his head and turns towards Chris. He tries to speak but the muffled voice is incredibly low.

” What’s that bud? I can’t quite hear you.”

Chris places the index finger of his left hand against his left ear lobe as he leans forward seemingly asking him to repeat himself.

” You had something to say?”

Thunder Knuckles tries but there’s nothing as he very well could have a dislocated jaw at this point. Chris leans back and drops his hand back down to his side.

” Brother I’m giving every “out” I can give you; kind of reminds me of Thad.”

Chris laughs under his breath. His attention directs towards Oliver once again while stating.

” Let’s start with the pinky.”

” With pleasure.”

Oliver slowly takes the pliers and moves them towards the left pinky finger of Thunder Knuckles who can do nothing but look on with sheer horror. The closer Oliver gets to his pinky the more he starts to shift and try and move in the chair; it’s pointless.

Oliver takes the needle nose pliers and latches on to the fingernail of the pinky finger on the left hand of Thunder Knuckles before slowly, methodically starting to pull the nail from the skin. With each pulls Thunder Knuckles screams louder and louder only to not be heard with the duct tape over his mouth. Oliver successfully pulls the nail out in one piece as he holds the dirty tip of the nail in front of Thunder Knuckles face.

Oliver slings the nail into his forehead of Thunder Knuckles sending it bouncing off the front of his skull.

” Are you sure you don’t want to tell us the truth? I mean we can keep going if you want, your call.”

Chris reaches over snatching the tape off the blood and now swelling face and lips of Thunder Knuckles.

” End this for yourself.”

Thunder Knuckles, breathing heavily rotates his head towards Chris Page. Using what little strength he’s got left to lift his head towards Page where he defiantly states.

” That you sir may I have another…”

Chris shifts his head towards Oliver before nodding towards the duffle bag before turning back towards Thunder Knuckles.

” The sooner you talk the sooner this is over and you can walk away because I know, Oliver knows hell the world will know when this is brought to light that you’re not smart enough to do something like this on your own. You’re not intelligent enough to pull off something of this magnitude without the directive from someone else. Just cut the shit and give me what I need so I can move on.”

There’s the response from Thunder Knuckles as he spits out blood seemingly misting it out towards Page and Oliver.

” You don’t know where I’ve been mother fucka’s!”

His face is a crimson mask while he laughs maniacally at both Oliver and Page while we see Oliver reaching into the black duffle bag where he pulls out a white towel that brings a devilish smirk across Oliver’s face as he stands back up while Chris attempts to reason Thunder Knuckles before this goes any further.

” That’s cute for you and I’m ecstatic that you’re finding humor in this because we’re about to be in that same boat.”

” I ain’t telling either of you shit! I ain't no rat!”

” That’s some sad news, man. I figured you would have given them up, don’t get me wrong I’m happier than a pig in shit that you didn’t, or else we wouldn’t be able to do this. Your dedication to keeping your source under wraps is somewhat commendable; stupid but commendable.”

Chris reaches back with his left hand calling for the towel that Oliver hands him. Oliver kneels back down where he reaches back into the duffle bag and retrieves a gallon of water. Chris methodically walks slowly behind TK before he leans the chair he’s tied to backward.

”The fuck are you doing?!?!”

Chris places the towel over Thunder Knuckles face, the whiteness of the towel immediately starts to turn blood red as it soaks up blood from the nose and forehead of Thunder Knuckles. Oliver pops the lid on the gallon of water and steps around to the other side of the chair. He holds it in position with his free hand. Chris glances over at Oliver giving his single head nod. That one head nod sees Oliver starts to slowly pour the water onto the towel causing the excess to splash off the towel and onto the floor as Thunder Knuckles immediately starts inhaling the towel.

[Image: x7vTgV.gif]

” A little Water Boarding never hurt anyone.”

After about one-fourth of the water is slowly dispersed Oliver stops pouring it onto the towel forcing Thunder Knuckles to breathe in the wet towel as it’s nearly suffocating. Page yanks it off the face of Thunder Knuckles as he sits him upright in the chair. Thunder Knuckles is gasping for air for even seconds feels like minutes with this form of human torture. The water drips off his mustache and goatee mixed with his blood.

” We will ask you again… Did you work alone, or did you do it at the behest of someone else? It’s only getting worse from here cocksucker.”

Thunder Knuckles regains his breath as he’s inhaling deeply before looking up at Oliver with a smile as he responds.

” That the best you got?”

Instantly Chris slings the bloody wet towel around the face of Thunder Knuckles as Oliver tilts the chair back and begins pouring more water onto the towel once again almost immediately causing Thunder Knuckles to start choking from the water/towel combination as is suctions to his face.

” Why won’t you just co-operate! Not everything has to be done the hard way TK… you’re doing this to yourself! Tell us what we want to know because it’s only going to get worse from here.”

We reach three-quarters of the gallon of water being poured out before Oliver stops and Page yanks the towel off his face and Oliver sits him up again as Thunder Knuckles is gasping for air once again as Oliver chimes in.

” You don’t want to know what else is in the bag bro… might as well do yourself a favor and answer the simple question, we can always take more fingernails... or fingers.”

” This is going to get a lot worse before it gets better. Why can’t you see that? More importantly, why would you want to protect someone that isn’t here to help you when YOU need it? X-Bux is a blessing and curse as you are about to find out. Some jobs you should just pass on.”

Finally Thunder Knuckles breaks his silence as he continues to breathe heavily while trying to catch his breath.

” Fine…”

He softly states as he’s gotten his breath back.

” You’re right, I didn’t act alone.”

Oliver’s voice breaks in as the shot are tight on Thunder Knuckles.

” How hard was this?”

” Very.”

Oliver kneels so that he can make straight eye contact with Thunder Knuckles as he then asks.

” Who helped you? Who is the mastermind behind this endeavor?”

” You wouldn’t believe me if I told you.”

” Try me.”

With sheer smartassery Thunder Knuckles looks at Oliver directly in the eyes.

” Tell your mom I said “hi”.”

Thunder Knuckles blows in the face of Oliver with quickness and lashes out.

” I still taste her…”

Chris slings the towel back over the face of Thunder Knuckles as Oliver kicks the chair back for a third time before taking the jug of water and turning it upside down causing water to splash down onto the towel-covered face with more force than before. Thunder Knuckles starts gagging uncontrollably as Oliver empties the remaining water before smashing the empty plastic jug into the face of Thunder Knuckles which bounces off his face where it falls to the floor below.

” Another jug?”

Oliver asks as his attention is drawn towards Chris Page as he pulls the towel of Thunder Knuckles bloody face as Oliver drops leans the chair back down on to all fours. The wet headed Thunder Knuckles still bleeds from the beating that he’s taken thus far.

Oliver walks back around the chair as Thunder Knuckles glances up at him.

” How much more do you want to take?”

” As much as you want to dish out… pussy boy!”

Oliver chuckles under his breath before responding.

” You got a smart ass mouth for someone that’s not in any position of power. Look at you, bleeding all over the place, wet mullet, nearly choking to death… and to think… we’re just really getting started.”

” Admit your part and tell us who paid you off.”

” Did I crack Main’s skull? Goddamn right I did!”

Oliver lunges towards Thunder Knuckles upon the admission of his guilt only to be stopped by Page. Thunder Knuckles starts to laugh as he continues.

” You have no idea what you’re getting yourselves into.”

Thunder Knuckles, clearly in a lot of pain still manages to laugh softly as Oliver leans in.

” What are you talking about?”

[Image: Dimmable_LED_grande.gif?v=1573952298]

The few lights that are in the trailer begin to flicker before going completely dark.

” HAHAHA! It’s too late now fucker!”

Just as quickly as they go dark is just as quick as they come back up which has Oliver lash out of Thunder Knuckles.

” What the fuck are you talking about?”

Thunder Knuckles nods his head over to the right. Oliver looks over towards Chris Page….

[Image: 321a944586145f78-600x338.jpg]

Thunder Knuckles laughs his ass off at Oliver who looks on confused about what he’s looking at.

” Chris?”

A bat slides down the sleeve of the jacket and into the hand of The Beast as he swings and cracks Oliver in the side of the head dropping him like a sack of potatoes to the floor of the trailer.

” Got em’!”

The Beast looks down upon the fallen Main as he spouts out.

” Too easy.”

” Mother Fuckin’ BEAST!”

Slowly The Beast turns his head towards Thunder Knuckles as he states.

” Sorry I’m late to the party.”

” Better late than never!”

The Beast walks over towards the duffle bag. He peers down into it before kneeling and reaching inside. He produces a knife as he stands back up and turns towards Thunder Knuckles. The Beast begins to cut the rope where he frees Thunder Knuckles from the chair he’s been bound to. Thunder Knuckles gets up and starts kicking Oliver repeatedly in the ribs while cussing him out in the process.

” FUCK. YOU. MOTHER. FUCKER!

He stops as The Beast grabs him by the shoulder.

” That’s enough, can’t go hard on him if the story is going to be viable.”

The Beast turns Thunder Knuckles around so that he can gaze into the eyes of TK with nothing but intensity blazing from his pupils.

”Do you remember what to do next?”

” Yeah man. Call the fuzz and lock his ass up!”

The Beast stares down at Oliver who lays unconscious with blood trickling down the side of his face from his ear. He smirks before he speaks.

” Fucker never saw it coming.”

The lights start to dim once again before going dark, and much like before just as quick as the trailer goes dark is just as quick as they come back up.

[Image: EKqSVkLW4AETL-H.jpg]

Chris Page stands before Thunder Knuckles. He cracks his audibly loud neck.

” How the fuck do you do that?”

” Make the call.”

” Just going to ignore the question?”

Chris gazes into the eyes of Thunder Knuckles as he asks.

” Do you want him to come back? Make the call.”

Thunder Knuckles limps back towards the opening to his bedroom where he disappears for a few seconds only re-emerge with his cell phone.

” I’ll be watching.”

Chris ducks out of the trailer through the missing front door while we stay with Thunder Knuckles who dials a few numbers and puts the phone to his ear.

” Yes! I need to report a break-in goddamnit! No, the mother fucker is laying in my living room floor unconscious because he thought it’d be cool to try ole Thunder Knuckles and found out that TK doesn’t play around.”

Thunder Knuckles listens to the 9-1-1 dispatcher before spouting off.

” The mother fucker kicked in my damn front door! No, I’m sure he ain’t going anywhere anytime soon; a bat the temple will do a lot to subdue a dumb prick like this Scooby Douche’. My address is…’

We fade outside as Thunder Knuckles continues with the dispatcher. Chris Page has made it to the rental car where we join him inside the car. He cranks up and throws it in reverse before moving towards the end of the trashy street. He throws the car in park as he’s able to watch from a safe distance. He pulls his cell phone out of his back pocket. He scrolls through his contacts before coming to one and hits call before hitting the speaker function on the phone.

” Page…”

The voice of Robert Main is heard on the other end of the call.

” I got a second to catch you up real quick… “

” What’s going on?”

” I’m not going to give you all the details because I don’t have a lot of time. Long story short we’ve found the person responsible for the attack on you… the bad news just as we suspected it was a hit. They wanted to kill you….”

” Mother fuckers. Who is it?!”

” We’re interrogating him now… I promise as soon as I have more answers I’ll call you back. Oliver is having a go at him now. I’m not going to give you the name until we know who paid him off. Surely you can understand that.”

” Just get it done man. Call me with an update when you can.

Chris ends the call as sirens can be heard off in the distance getting louder and louder upon approach. Seconds later pulling into the trailer park are two police cars followed by two Ambulances. Chris watches from the driver’s seat as the police cars park at Thunder Knuckles trailer. Each car has two officers that jump out drawing firearms quickly before storming into the trailer.

A devilish grin begins to etch its way across the face of Chris Page as he watches the Ambulances park on the street just before the shitty driveway that leads to TK’s trailer. Chris observes as two of the Police officers bring Oliver out with his hands cuffed behind his back. They’re assisting him as they take him to the first Ambulance.

” This is going to be fun.”

WORDS FROM THE STONED ONE:

Questioning yourself yet Duke? Of course, you are for you and I are coming up on our final hours until destiny takes its rightful course and sees me do what soooooo many people would love to do, shut you up. You’ve been playing second fiddle brother as you’re seemingly going through the motions as if you’ve already admitted defeat. You’re not so cocky, and nor should you be because reality has started to set in as the longer this goes the more you’re understanding that not only can you NOT keep up…. But everything that you’ve tried to build up for yourself; we’re talking about how you’re this “good” guy and ripped that down to the degree there’s no response that makes any sense and doesn’t make you sound like a bigger bitch. My eyes have been firmly locked on the prize since this goddamn thing was announced over a month ago; the steps I’ve taken along this road has been well calculated and will show when I reap the rewards by not only cementing myself as the XWF Universal Champion… but I do it at your expense.

What I find highly entertaining is how you can’t talk shit against me without me.

When was the last time you had an original idea that you didn’t rely on your opponents to carry you in when it comes to a war of the words? You’ve done absolutely nothing different than you’ve done countless times over against the very opponent you’ve stepped into the ring with. How can someone so good be so weak when it comes to verbally spare? Your entire notion of trying to spin phrases into literal senses is about the lamest thing someone carrying the top title in this organization can do. Hey, I get it, you’re already fumes and you need my words to twist and contort however you see fit to pad the blows that have been levied upon you.

Desperation from a Champion never smelled so good.

I wanted to pull your same move. I wanted to skim through your promo’s pointing all your imperfections… but like I said before and I’ll REPEAT myself and say it again… Watching a Thaddeus Duke promo today is watching a Thaddeus Duke Promo from Relentless and High Stakes. It’s nothing new, nothing different same old song and dance. Dude, you’ve made yourself look so weak, so inferior that this is now becoming a runaway. What I’m looking forward to is the time the words stop, and the actions speak. You’ve wasted your time with me and Snow Job is the place that I’m going show you exactly what I’m capable of. You keep doing you though, you continue down the road you’ve elected to take while I continue to expose you as a real piece of shit you are.

I haven’t had the chance to step into the Twitterverse lately but rumor has it you’re leading a poll to retain the title.

AWESOME!

Good thing this isn’t politics and a phenomenal thing that if any more fuel needed to be added to this fire the extra incentive to shut the mouths of all of your followers in one fail swoop has just accelerated the flames. What tickles my fancy above all else is how when I leave you laying a broken little boy in the center of that right isn’t necessarily beating you; because let’s face it, bro, that’s happening, it now shifts towards how beating you kicks every one of your fans squares in the balls… even that little shit you call yourself raising.

Your Duke Nation will crumble because you sir are no Beast incarnate or Tribal Chief.

You a punk that has no idea who he is or what he is.

The fact that I am the man that’s going to be responsible for making High Stakes right wets my whistle when it comes to proving that you don’t have the first fucking clue what high profile is. I just hope that when I’m through with you it doesn’t take you four months to lick your wounds before you pop back on the scene following another extended absence. Everything about you makes my stomach turn because you don’t know how well you’ve been handed a fucking career. Now’s your time to step to the plate and prove me wrong yet all you’ve done is prove me right.

Maybe you should go ahead and call it bro…

Maybe you should lean on those friends of yours to carry you through this as they’ve done throughout your career as a professional wrestler. I am willing to bet you money that if you and I took this across borders to another federation that result will be the same as the one we’re GOING to see come the close of Snow Job, and that’s Chris Page with his arm raised in victory because I show up when it MATTERS while you simply run through the motions. It’s a completely different ballgame when you’re dealing with someone in the upper echelon as opposed to a Chris Chaos or a Barney Green, isn’t it? You don’t have that false sense of security knowing in the back of your head you’re leaving with that title as it shows within the actions you’ve elected to take. I hate to say it, but it isn’t even challenging anymore as I take the time to listen to the shots you’ve tried to fire… next time try not firing blanks homie. You have never been more exposed than you are as I continue to take free shot after free shot at the sheer repetitive nature that is Thaddeus Duke.

You are on the fast track to failure with a perfect teacher to show you the error of your ways. The fun and games you like to play with the inferior talents have come and gone. The witty, cute role you like to work has come back to bite you square in the ass with this one because nobody is more prepared for this one chance encounter than I am. You can pretend all day long you’re slapping me around but in reality, you’re going to be left holding your dick with nothing but broken dreams and distant memories of a moment in time that will slap the shit out of you every time you sit back and think about how you dropped the fucking ball with the one title match that mattered. I might not have been the opponent you wanted but I’m more than you ever needed and over the last six months while you’ve been spouting out the same ole shit, while you’ve enlisted your friends to help you to success while trying to accuse me of the same actions will only get you so far. Unlike you I walked into the High Stakes Battle Royale alone; an island all to myself while you had every safety net in place to ensure a victory.

How does that make you feel?

Knowing that Corey or Doc are going to be powerless as you fail on your merit and your lack of ability to step to the plate and knock it out of the park when it fucking matters.

Oh wait, you’ve probably tried to rebuttal that like any and everything else I’ve thrown at you. Keep doing it bro, keep validating my words by your continued actions. You’re not a Champion, you’re a coward in every sense of the word… and the fact that you continue to defend yourself over being a selfish prick instead of embracing it as I do on a daily won’t get you anything more than another loss by my hands. You want me to admit that you beat me? I’ll do that when you admit you got played the first time we danced, and I snatched that newly won Television Title from your grubby little grasps; no wait, you beat yourself… right? Your single biggest problem is other than being dumb as a goddamn brick when it comes down to what to say or how to say it revolves around your emotional state coupled with just how easy it has been to play you like a fucking fiddle. You still stand before me assuming you’ve got the upper hand while refusing to look at the facts for what they are; you haven’t gotten the first goddamn clue what lies in front of you, the insurmountable odds that are staring you in the face with each passing day. Right now you’re on full-blown defense as you scramble to throw some shit together and hope that it sticks; once again my name isn’t Chris Chaos and this crap isn’t going to fly this go around. You are going to have to do a hell of a lot more than phone this shit in… which is exactly what you’ve done thus far. Hell maybe you did Doc a favor by pussyfooting out of YOU contracted Tag Title defense because Corey’s put more effort in than you have you ignorant fuck-tard on a title he has zero claims to other than being one of your hags. With Corey in the mix, he’ll at least have someone dependable to fall back on other than wondering if this is the week you shit the bed with him carrying your dead weight.

I am at the forefront of silencing all my critics.

Everyone who says’s I’m nothing without Robert is about to find out that in the real-world Robert is nothing without me, and if hell happens to freeze over and you fluke yourself to a victory you won’t catch excuses flying out of my mouth to soften the blow. I win on my own and I lose on my own without having to fall back on your kind of bullshit. What excuse will you make now? The only thing you will be able to tell yourself is the truth; you underestimated me and it’s going to cost you in the form of that Universal Title that you seem to care an awful lot about. I just hope your pops is watching from home so he can see me bury you right next to him where twat-waffles like you belong. There’s only room for one at the top of the heap and that name is not Thaddeus Duke.

That name is Chris-FUCKING-Page.

I’ve got a Page Plant with your name written all over that I’ve been waiting to deliver for just this occasion. You keep playing your game, I’m going to play mine and we’re going to see whose left standing when the smoke clears and all the dust settles… I guarantee you it is going to me.

Toodles.

- HALL OF LEGENDS 2019
- 2019 Heel of the Year
- 2019 Locker Room Leader of the Year
- 2019 Feud of the Year w. Robert Main (you’re welcome)
- Former
[Image: OW3ycxe.png]
[Image: fMJwa5h.png]
With
Robert "The Omega" Main
[Image: OZdvB4F.png]
XWF World Heavyweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Chris Page's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (01-29-2021), Robert "The Omega" Main (02-06-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (01-28-2021)