Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 04:26 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Snow Job 2021 RP Board
The Hunt- Chapter 4
Chris Page Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-27-2021, 07:06 PM

[Image: web1_WelcomeToLima.jpg]

I couldn’t believe that my travels have brought me to Lima, Ohio of all fucking places. Robert is going to be off his rocker when he finds out what was found on the camera footage. I’m still having a hard time processing it myself. It’s safe to say I’ll believe it when I hear the explanation for myself.

They say a picture is worth a thousand words… what’s video evidence of the attack on Robert with your face plain as day exposed for everyone to see? It took a lot of balls for you to do that, if it was attention you wanted I can assure you that you’ll have our undivided in very short order. I had to explain to Oliver how you’re not capable of pulling something like this off. Someone is pulling your strings. The question now becomes… who?

He doesn’t get it…

Not that I could expect him too because much like running guns wasn’t my world the professional wrestling world isn’t his. He doesn’t realize how cutthroat this business can be when you’re looked at as a top tier talent. For guys like Robert and I we’re in a prime spot regardless if it’s as a singles or as a tag. We draw money, we sell tickets with or without gold around our waists. A lot of people are envious and want so much what we have, and now they’re clearly trying to take it by not only trying to end my best friends career… they tried to end his life.

Eye for an eye.

Only we succeed where you have failed.

You’ve wanted to step out into this spotlight for so long only to squander your opportunities at every turn. You’re not ready for this limelight that you’ve put yourself in. The grown folks table has many seats that can be filled, just not by you. Don’t get me wrong, the shockwaves are going to be felt throughout the world when this story breaks… but what happens when you’re disposed of before you can even savor in that moment?

It’s going to be interesting to see how this shakes out.

“ Where the fuck are we… a third world country?

Chris removes his shades from his eyes as he’s in the driver’s seat of a rental car looking straight head at perhaps the most rundown trailer park he’s ever seen with Oliver sitting shot gun.

” You’ve been bitching since the airport dude.”

[Image: trailer-park.jpg]

” All I’m trying to say is if I had to put the car in my name then I should be the one driving it.”

Oliver takes a glance over at Chris’s hands which have a pair of latex gloves on them.

” The fact you’re wearing rubber gloves is priceless. What’s next? Wearing a mask in the car?”

Oliver’s jabs at Chris over personal protective equipment fails to draw humor from CCP as he’s looking into the trailer park but let’s the smart ass that is his mouth take over.

” Go ahead and yuck it up mother fucker! You don’t know who the last person was to sit in these seats or if they properly sanitized at the fucking airport. It’s LIMA dude!”

Chris turns his head towards Oliver before rolling his eyes as he’s pulled off on to the shoulder that leads into the seventh wing of hell for common white trash; which is why it’s a little off putting that someone who is making some good money would elect to slum it down with the lowest class of people walking the face of the planet. I mean these fuckers are just one step above the hungry somalin kids you see on those feed the hungry commercials.

Desolate space with sporadic trailers that could fall with one fierce blow of the wind.

” You want to drive? Fine dude, you drive after we handle what we’ve come to handle… and seeing as we might be just a few minutes away from coming face to face with who we know did the deed to Robert I kind of thought your head would be locked in on this as opposed to being a petty little bitch.”

It’s like Chris’s words just wrecked Oliver who suddenly realizes that now isn’t the time for joking around. Why would Chris cut up with any of this?

” Sorry Chris, you’re right.”

” Clock in mother fucker it’s time to go to work.”

Oliver reaches into the front of his waist band as he retrieves his glock 19

[Image: tumblr_m7e4sr1fTH1qeudbdo1_400.gif]

” Easy peasy lemon squeezy!”

He pulls the chamber back locking and loading the weapon. Chris reaches over lowering Oliver’s left hand that holds the gun down as he says.

” We’re not rolling in spitting shells homie. There’s more to this and we’re going to need him alive.”

” The hell we aren’t! This mother fucker almost killed my brother; eye for an eye… only I won’t fail.”

Chris immediately responds as he tries the navigate the emotional state of Oliver Main.

” Bro, we have to be meticulous about this because my gut tells me this is just a starting point of something much bigger. For months they’ve tried recruiting Robert and I and for months we’ve turned them down. They usually run in a pack so there’s no telling how many of them are even going to be here. What you need to do is put the gun away and follow my lead. Can you do that? If you go in there hot you’re not coming out with a pulse.”

Oliver glances over at Chris but doesn’t say a word which prompts Chris to continue.

” Have I steered us wrong yet? Have I not delivered on the goods? If I haven’t let us down yet then put the gun away and let’s do this my way.”

Oliver looks down at the loaded Glock before opening the glove box and placing it inside. He lets out a deep sigh.

” Don’t make me regret leaving it here.”

” You keep talking down to me like that I’m going to slap the shit out of you! I’ve done nothing but steer this ship to get us to this point. Without me you wouldn’t be this close to getting to the bottom of any of this… Do yourself a favor and show me some goddamn gratitude.”

” What?”

” Did I fucking stutter? I didn’t think so either.”

Chris shifts his attention directly in front of him looking out the front window at the sheer shit show that’s out in front of them. The mere thought of living here is enough to want to make him throw up. Talk about lower class if there was such a thing.

” Do you even know which of these shit holes belong to him?

Chris puts the car in drive and starts to drive into the trailer park. There’s sporadic run down trailers, all the lots including the vacant are completely overgrown and trash is all over the almost constituting a small landfill.

” I have it on good authority we’re looking for….”

Chris pulls off at a vacant lot that sits across the street from…

” A missing front door.”

Chris and Oliver sit in the car looking across the street at the run down trailer. There’s not a lot of activity going on. Oliver is looks over at Page with a sheer look of confusion.

” Uh… how good is this intel?”

” I know it’s crazy but the intelligence has been spot on thus far, I wouldn’t doubt it now.”

Oliver shifts his gaze across the street looking at the rundown trailer. Oliver’s right hand hits the door handle and before we know it he’s out of the car while quickly spouting off.

” Sit tight.”

Oliver steps out of the car as Chris snaps out.

” Oliver get back here!”

Too late as Oliver closes the door with Chris’s words falling on deaf ears. Oliver looks around as he walks across the front of the car before he makes his way across the street. He creeps up beside the side of the trailer. He starts to creep around the backside quietly walking alongside the back wall of the trailer where he comes across a boarded up window where he hears a radio softly playing “Carry on Wayward Son” followed by the distinct sound of a single cough under the volume of the radio. Oliver leans forward closer to the boarded up window where more coughing can be heard as the intoxicating scent of some sweet Mary Jane invades the nasal cavity of Oliver.

” Yeah you get stoned because you don’t have the first clue what kind of shit show that is about to come your way.”

Oliver creeps back towards the front of the trailer where he’s able to look across the street at Chris who still hasn’t gotten out of the car as he motions that someone’s inside.

” Don’t do anything stupid…:”

Chris seemingly says to himself as we cut back out to Oliver who cuts around the corner of the front of the trailer as he starts to walk towards the doorless frame. We cut back to the car as we see Chris open the driver’s door and step out. Chris tries to motion for Oliver to come back but it’s far too late as he ducks into the trailer.

” Fuck.”

Chris takes off across the street as he can hear commotion from inside of the trailer. Grunting followed by thrashing about as he reaches the open door frame.

” HANDS OFF ME MOTHER FUCKER!”

The voice of an unknown male can be heard amongst the scuffle while Chris peers inside at mostly empty space of the living room. The stench that leads back to a small hallway and closed door where Oliver is heard shouting out is horrendous, black trash bags are scattered throughout the living that have yet to be taken out can be seen, roaches crawling on the walls and counters causes Chris to simply shake his head .

” Stay down dickhead!”

The sound of a body crashing down on the floor is heard, but more importantly felt under the feet of Chris Page.

” The fuck is your problem!?!?!”

Suddenly the unknown figure comes exploding through the bedroom door rolling into the hallway. He rolls to the feet of Chris Page as he looks up with some blood slowly starting to trickle down his face from a scrape on his forehead. He starts at the black high tops of Page before starting to look up until his eyes meet Chris’s.

” Page.”

[Image: kenny_powers_has_all_the_quotes_you_have_to_read_01.gif]

Oliver stands in the busted doorframe of the bedroom looking at Page who straight kicks Thunder Knuckles in the face seemingly knocking him out.

” I’m going to get the rope… get him in a chair.”

Chris quickly makes his way over to the exposed front door of the trailer, nearly falling through the decrepit flooring .He peeks out making sure the coast is clear before he exits out of the trailer and into the overgrown lawn. As he is walking across the street to the car we hear the sound of his cell phone ringing.

” Really?”

He pulls his phone out of his back pocket looking at it as he then rolls his eyes before answering on the speaker setting, only his fucking gloves block his print from registering.

” Oh goddamnit.”

Chris brings the phone up towards his face where he uses his nose to answer the call and place it on speaker.

” Rob.”

Chris uses the keys to pop the trunk of the rental car as Robert’s voice is heard.

” Sup Page, any updates?”

Chris reaches into the trunk pulling out a large black duffle bag. He sets the bag on the ground before closing the trunk of the car.

” I’m tracking down a lead as we speak brother, when I got something I’ll call you back. Hate to cut it short but we’re balls deep in something.”

” How’s Oliv…”

Chris hangs up the phone before sliding it back into his back pocket. He reaches down picking up the duffle bag before looking both ways as the coast is clear. He walks back across the street and through the small yard before walking back through the front door frame.

” Who the fuck doesn’t have a front fucking door?”

” This guy.”

Oliver has picked Thunder Knuckles up and sat him down in a chair as Chris hurls the duffle bag at Oliver landing it right at Oliver’s feet.

” Secure him.”

Oliver kneels down unzipping the large black duffle bag. He reaches in pulling out a large spoil of three inch thick rope. He ties a knot to the back of the chair before starting to wrap the rope around Thunder Knuckles. Chris observes as Oliver continues to wrap the rope around the upper body before moving down to the lower body. He secures the legs before tying it back off the bottom of the chair. Oliver looks back into the duffle bag and pulls out a roll of grey duct tape.

Oliver pulls a six inch piece before tearing it off the roll and tossing the tape back into the bag. Oliver places the tape across the mouth of Thunder Knuckles before taking a step back as he sarcastically states.

” He seriously think that hair is cool?”

” Bro you have no idea… it’s totally a thing.”

Chris walks across the trash ridden floor towards the kitchen where he manages to find a cup that he uses the rusty kitchen faucet to fill up. Chris walks back over towards the center of the living room where he tosses the water into the face of Thunder Knuckles which seemingly brings him back from unconsciousness. He tries talking but all that’s heard is the muffled sounds of the gag. Thunder Knuckles ties to move but reality sets in as Chris starts to pace back and forth in front of him as he says.

” You might be asking yourself why have you found yourself in this position.”

Chris stops pacing as he is directly in front of Thunder Knuckles. He kneels down so that he is eyes level.

” I think you already have the answer to that question, now don’t you? So, before I take the tape off your mouth I’m going to tell you what I know. First, you cracked Robert Main’s skull and almost killed him. Second, you’re not leaving…”

Chris looks around his surroundings in general disgust at the sheer filth of Thunder Knuckles living conditions.

” Whatever you call this…”

Chris redirects looking directly into the eyes of Thunder Knuckles while he continues.

” You’re not leaving with a pulse if you think that you’re not going to give up who paid you to do it.”

Thunder Knuckles tries screaming again but it’s still muffled.

” Shhhh… now, now you know nobody is within ear shot. For someone who nearly took a man’s livelihood you’re certainly trying to scream loud and proud.”[/color]

Chris stands back up as Thunder Knuckles eyes follow him up. Chris turns his head towards Oliver and points it him while officially introducing them.

[green]” That’s Oliver Main…brother of Robert Main.”

Thunder Knuckles has a look of confusion come exploding from his eyes and what facial features are allowed. He starts shaking his head back and forth while trying to talk only to be muffled.

” Oliver’s got some questions he wants to ask you… If you know what’s good for you you’ll answer then the first time. Oliver here isn’t going to be as friendly as I am, once he gets started there’s not going to be a stop. I’m not telling you this in an attempt to scare you further than you already are more so than to let you know that even while it may not appear like it… you’ve got options. Do you understand?”

Thunder Knuckles starts to nod his head up and down signaling he understands. Page steps to the side as Oliver steps forward looking down at a frightened Thunder Knuckles.

” I’m going to remove that tape from your mouth… but so help me God if you scream it’s going to be the last time you scream. Do you understand?”

Once again Thunder Knuckles start to shake his head up and down signifying he understands. Oliver steps forward towards the tied up Thunder Knuckles and snatches the tape off his mouthing bring out a audible.

” Tear it off any slower mother fucker!?!?! Goddamnit!”

Oliver backhand smacks Thunder Knuckles across the side of the face with his right hand as he shouts down at him.

” Shut the fuck up!”

Thunder Knuckles turns his head towards the left looking over at Chris Page.

” What the fuck Page?!”

Oliver comes back with the back of his left hand across the right cheek of Thunder Knuckles before kneeling down getting nearly face to face so that Thunder Knuckles can smell the stink on his breath.

” Don’t be looking at him cock sucker, look right here because of the two of us I’m the mother fucker you need to be worried about. If I had my way there would be a bullet in your head that Jesus Christ won’t be able to bring you back from.”

Chris chimes in with utter sarcasm.

” I did make him leave his gun in the car.”

” What the fuck are you talking about man?! I didn’t do a-fucking-thing!”

” December 23, 2020… Italy… ringing any bells?”

Oliver starts knocking on the top of Thunder Knuckle’s head very lightly before standing back up.

” I can’t remember yesterday damnit let alone a fucking month ago. Good luck though.”

Page steps forward snatching Thunder Knuckles by the chin.

” Let’s cut the shit… we know you cracked Main in the skull your ignorant prick! It’s on video, and for that there’s going to be hell to pay. What you have before you right now is a golden opportunity to fess the fuck up and tell us who put you up to this because you’re not smart enough to pull something like this of this magnitude by yourself.”

” The fuck are you talking about? How Goddamned stoned are you? I didn’t fucking touch Robert.”[b]

” Alright man… have it your way.”

Oliver kneels down and reaches into the duffle bag. He smirks as he pulls out a pair of brass knuckles.

[Image: bullet-shell-brass-knuckles.gif]

He slides them on to the right fist right in front of Thunder Knuckles. Page picks up the duct tape front off the floor and tears a piece before sticking it back over the mouth of Thunder Knuckles. He tears a second piece, slightly larger and places it over the first. The muffled sounds of Thunder Knuckles trying to talk can be heard…

[b]… to be continued.

WORDS FROM THE STONED ONE:

” I guess now is the proper time to go ahead and continue driving the nails into the coffin of the Universal Title reign of young Thaddeus Duke by starting to address some of the things he’s already had to say. Let’s start with his “cold” open as it’s the only way to continue to add to his downfall. So look, I can appreciate your attempts at trying to tear down the sheer dominance Cataclysm has over the XWF, and I can even appreciate your attempt to criticize us one minute only to compliment us the next… just like every other person has done before you got your grubby paws on a set of titles that you’re to chicken shit to step up and defend. You passed that title off because you KNOW that you wasn’t capable of pulling double duty this time around because this time around all of your safety nets have been removed and it’s make or break for you tiny dancer!

Listen we get it.

Cataclysm was the shit.

You’re not getting into the ring with Cataclysm brother, you’re getting into the ring with me… do yourself a fucking a favor and stop boasting about an accomplishment that you don’t have the guts to uphold you conceited little prick. I’ve already exposed you for the shitty person you by your own goddamn actions; and while yes I understand completely this is strategic but goddamn could you have been any more predictable with your first steps?

Talks about how I can’t beat Thunder Knuckles?

Check.

Talks about how at Relentless and how I got myself disqualified because I am somehow inferior to him?

Check.

Makes an excuse for losing a Ladder match to me?

Check.

Basically the same Thaddeus trash talk that we heard at High Stakes and that we’ve heard on countless television programs over the last six months but this cocksucker has the audacity to try and tell ME that I’m being repetitive? Brother you wouldn’t know original shit if it stared you in the goddamn face. I’d think for someone whom considers himself to be the best of the best, the cream of the crop would at least have the wherewithal that one shouldn’t throw stones when they live in glass houses. If this is the road that we’re going to take my friend then its open goddamn season and you’re the biggest target in the field my man. You regurgitate so much bullshit that while trying to make a point that you’re so stupid to see that you’re in that same foxhole brother. See you think this is a game you’re ahead in when in reality I’ve already smoked you homie. I rolled you up like a fine fatty and will continue to smoke you on this road to what will be the final defense of your precious Universal Title. You’ve spent the better part of your time trying to pick my words apart that you’ve played into the hand that I dealt you. You’re entire structure of whatever you called that weren’t even charmingly pathetic.

…. But here’s the thing, you know since I do no homework or research on my opponents; over the last six months I’ve watched every move you’ve made, hell I practically saved your measly career, and for that all I’ll say is you’re welcome. You like to come out the gates slow, calculated. You try to lure whoever you’re dealing with into a false sense of security before dropping bombs in an attempt to bury your opponents before the fight really begins. I know, I fell for it at High Stakes, and for someone that doesn’t learn from their mistakes like you wanted to profess why am I four promo’s deep before even mentioning anything you’ve said while you’re already on repeat mode before this party has really gotten started.

Chess not checkers.

I wouldn’t be where I am in this business and as respected as I am for what I’m capable of by men greater than yourself if I was a dumb as you want to try and make me out to be. I’m a lot of things bro; asshole, douche’ bag, prick, an all-round shitty person, smart, calculating, methodical, vicious, ruthless… and respected. I never got in this profession to be liked, I never towed a company line and I’ve never taken title shots that I legitimately deserve. I’m not Thad in that regard, I don’t falsely claim things under the “deserve” banner. I tell you what… you keep pretending you know what the fuck you’re talking about when it comes to Chris Page while I continue to sit back and laugh at the piss poor attempts from a very desperate man unfolds. You’re guilty of what you’ve accused so many others before of. You’ve punched yourself out. There’s nothing else that you can say about or towards me that you haven’t already said at some point in time or another. Hell even what you started with you’ve said nineteen thousand times before so you’re already off to a stellar start!

The lengths you’ve gone to in the opening rounds to try to protect yourself is extremely funny to say the very least.

Not near as comical as you no showing the contract signing on Warfare.

Ladies and Gentleman I present to you YOUR Universal Champion putting outside ventures before the profession he claims to love and adore. Get the fuck outta here with all that. You thought it would be cool and funny to send your goon out in your place; we all saw how that worked out for him. So let me go ahead and address that in the interest of covering the material since that seems to be Thad’s mo. Some will say that this attach was done in order to try and somehow get into Thad’s head by smacking around one of his cronies… not the case…

Paul got what he has been LONG overdue for here within the confines of the land of Xtreme.

Ever since he showed up by Thad’s side he’s been that douche bag Paul that tries so hard to get under someone’s skin by treating everyone like they’re beneath him. Can we not send him back to WWE were he’s running the same fucking gimmick he’s been running for the last six years while ratings there continue to tank. Basically I wanted to help you out since channel the inner Brock Lesnar or Roman Reigns you was going for bricked horribly while completely discrediting you for who you portray yourself to be. Blurred lines is never the way to go homie because you open yourself up from so many different angles that it makes this like shooting fish in a barrel for guys like me. I’m not going to be like you, I’m not going to give a history lesson or discuss any more about the past, go watch the footage if you need a refresher on you Page versus Thad, go look at the previous promos and tell me which one of us REALLY needs to learn some new tricks.

Thus far everything you’ve had to say about me makes me feel like its December all over again.

… but hey, nice try?

It’s amazing how pitiful you are in your current state; under the false impressions that you above ALL people are in my head or that I have allowed you in it. Good, because that’s you’re right where I want you and are foolish enough to have looked right past it. You sir are in so far over your head your world is caving in around you. What you are I about to about to do is going to be something special, mainly for the performance that I’m going to give to the world. I am often imitated but never duplicated. I don’t need to come out here and try to convince you or anyone my worth in this business… I mean there’s a reason why I’m gravitated towards when it comes to putting on show stealing programs.

I assure you all that I’m just getting started.

I’ve got some aces up my sleeve that I’ve yet to play.

When I play them… Game over.

- HALL OF LEGENDS 2019
- 2019 Heel of the Year
- 2019 Locker Room Leader of the Year
- 2019 Feud of the Year w. Robert Main (you’re welcome)
- Former
[Image: OW3ycxe.png]
[Image: fMJwa5h.png]
With
Robert "The Omega" Main
[Image: OZdvB4F.png]
XWF World Heavyweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Chris Page's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (01-29-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (01-27-2021), Unknown Soldier (01-27-2021)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Chris Page's post!
TDO (01-27-2021)