Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 03:08 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Snow Job 2021 RP Board
The Snow Job - Anarchy Championship
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) Offline
EOL15072023

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

01-24-2021, 02:48 PM

[Image: The-Snow-Job.jpg]

"The Anarchy championship is on the line! In order to obtain my prize, I must step into the ring with three of the fiercest competitors on Anarchy, and all of them will be gunning for me because "I'm bad"!

"More like, I'm better!"

"Let's start where we began, Vita Valenteen! All she ever wanted was to win the Anarchy title! She worked so hard, but failed every time! Then one day, she betrayed herself, her morals, her integrity, and her friends, namely ME! Sacrificing everything and everyone as she assured herself that the end justified the means, but even as Vita tossed the rulebook out the window, she still found herself lacking in every way!"

"Ruby, a self-proclaimed superhero in the XWF would eventually do what Vita couldn't. She defeated Sarah to capture the Anarchy championship and went on to become the face of the brand, much to Kenzi's exasperation. Eventually, I would watch Vita put on a mask and try to pretend that the last 9 months never happened as she longed for Ruby's friendship as a part of a poorly thought out road to redemption! Vita never hurt Ruby! She hurt ME! Her actions interfered with MY life, just as they did her other victim in this game, Corey Smith! At that moment, I knew exactly what I wanted!"

"I had met a few of the boys through Vita before our relationship fell apart. I made a call and explained my plan. He had a plan of his own. We quickly realized that we could help each other. I had my in."

"I had been here for months. Working under the moniker of Ms. Direction. I played everyone for fools and cast doubt on the intentions of Vita Valenteen. Everyone was so concerned about her, they never noticed the threat that was growing at their door."

[Image: comica1611453504101.jpg]

"The world of professional wrestling was alien to me. Despite that, I was driven by my hatred to always push forward, never back. I covered for my lack of talent by outwitting my opponents at every step."

[Image: comica1611453764489.jpg]

" Tula Keali'i was one of the first to call me out. Her claim of it being the right thing to do was always bullshit. Tula saw an opportunity to move her name up the card, to raise her earning potential, and to get in good with the champion. Tula never cared about saving Anarchy from BOB, she only cared about herself! I knew this. I know the type. These are my people. These are the ones who see the benefits of joining BOB. These are the type who destined type to follow!"

[Image: comica1611454133295.jpg]

"Instead, she saught confrontation! Simply because she was unwilling to drop the facade that she was a hero, a role model, a good person."

[Image: comica1611453994867.jpg]

"Despite this, I offered her everything."

[Image: comica1611456425241.jpg]

"But she rebutted every offer until there was no choice left."

[Image: Hells-Army-Coming-From-The-Flames-Of-Hell.jpg]

"Her and her ilk made their intentions clear. They were to remove BOB from the XWF. The battles between mine and hers would ensue for months, and throughout those months, I defeated them all one by one. "

[Image: comica1611455799381.jpg]

"And when the dust settled on the battlefield, only one remained standing atop a pile of bodies as the champion, and as they all learned, Miss Fury will fight through Hell in order to get what she wants!"

[Image: comica1611455407615.jpg]

"And right now, I want Unknown Soldier! I had finally found him, and he was indeed in his own personal Hell. His mind altered from the physical and mental tortures he had endured, convincing him to leave with me would prove impossible."

[Image: comica1611524685733.jpg]

"But all wasn't lost. While I may not have gained a new follower of BOB, who could unseat Oswald from power, I still left with everything I needed to do the job myself!"

[Image: comica1611524297617.jpg]

"Tula Keali'i!"

"You may hold the championship of Anarchy, but you know full well that you are not deserving! Your first reign was a fluke! A product of a weak champion heralded in by the administration through tactics as shady as the ones they claim to fight! This reign is much the same, except for the fact that you were foolish enough to dismiss your help once they lifted you to the top! I still have MY army, and you're still that same scared little girl who I have decidedly defeated at every turn! This defense will prove no different as your time at the top draws to a close come Snow Job!"

"And who better to dethrone the paper champion than the woman who never rightly lost it, to begin with!?"

"Ruby!? The former face of this brand? The woman who I defeated in two consecutive matches on my way to the top? A woman who claims to fight injustice, who claims to be on a mission of retribution against the forces of BOB, but also a woman who still to this day does not lift a finger to back ANY of those claims!"

"It's become quite apparent that the whole superhero shtick is nothing more than a gimmick to sell Ruby-O's and place her on a platform of moral superiority. It would seem that the hero of this story finds herself more concerned with talking a good game than playing one, much like another…"

"Kenzi Grey, another well sought after recruit for The Brotherhood. With Sarah gone and nobody left to watch her back, you'd think Kenzi would have been all into JoinBOB, but much like Tula before her, ego stands in the way of good decision making."

"The face of Anarchy? I believe that's the moniker used by the former Anarchy champion. Though one has to question such a claim when you allow yourself to get duped by Tula and the WannaBOBs! I wonder, how will you fare against the real thing, should such a need arise?"

"I now have the power to reclaim my place at the top of BOB, but I've always possessed the ability to take that belt back…"

"By any means necessary!"

[Image: MOSHED-2023-6-19-16-15-56.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like (Gravy_Xtreme_5000)'s post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (01-27-2021), Atara Raven (01-24-2021), Mr. Oz (01-24-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (01-24-2021), Unknown Soldier (01-26-2021)