Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-20-2024, 01:35 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Snow Job 2021 RP Board
Daughter of Discord
Osira Themis Offline
Kalon Kakon

XWF FanBase:
Hardly anyone to be honest

(booed by most fans; hurts people even when not supposed to; often angry and shitty)

01-30-2021, 11:58 PM

aa“Plato once said that wise men speak because they have something to say and fools...well fools because they have to say something.”

AAFrom the caliginosity of screens the world over came the coarse and matronly air of Osira Themis. Burnished deep with her native Greek accent the words from her mouth seemed heavy. Carried from the blackness to the listener the sound was quickly followed by the low frequency sussing of electrical current and the quick flickering glow of red and blue. Only taking seconds for gas to ionize, those colors took full effect and illuminated Osira in a conical spotlight of neon gloom. Situated center frame she peered back to those who would behold.
AATinted and shadowed by the light above, the vulpine Grecian's silhouette had adopted a staid posture and her expression was shrewd yet also coquettish. Dressed as she was, propriety would demand she cross her legs allowing for a foot to casually sway with a perfect periodicity. She was alone, or so it would it seem, every bit of her at the foreground to contrast the brick wall behind her. Wherever Osira was it was evident she was felt secure. In command.

[Image: pZHTceb.png]

AA"It's an unfortunate aspect of this business we find ourselves in," she started with a slight cant of her head while still peering directly into the camera's lens.
AA"That we be forced to open our mouths just for the sake of saying something. We are entertainers though aren't we, jesters one and all. Some of us are only playing the fool, we that are well aware eyes and ears are on us. That our words carry weight and can change the landscape of the XWF in an instant. We speak when we have to, we dance when we must. Our words are calculated, never wasted," Osira paused as the camera inched a little closer to concenter on her face. Her lips had climbed a cheek, curling into a sardonic grin.
AA"And then there are the monkeys. The little chirping capuchins. Trained to do tricks when the grinder plays, attract the required attention as master dictates. Intelligent creatures you are but your thoughts go little beyond instinct. Master Lane told you to speak and so you did like the good little monkeys you are. Now that you've spoken you expect reward, a piece of fruit for your hungry belly's...but because you're stupid fucking monkeys you haven't been paying attention. You haven't done your due diligence and you've exposed yourselves for the witless and indigent sub-human filth you are. That fruit you crave, that apple you are salivating over, it is mine. Mine and only mine to toss among you."
AAThrough out her castigation that sardonic grin had slipped into a scowl and irises turned violet by the neons hue pierced through the lens she glowered into. Posture stiffened and despite the warmth of the glow she was shrouded in, the room seemed cold. It seemed the center of the 9th circle of hell and she the reigning monarch casting down the eternal cost of sins.
AA"Kallistēi," she hissed with the venom of all the worlds asps. Spoken in the old tongue of her country. A word just as old as Hellas, a word that had survived the ages, a word that was still a foreboding remainder the cost of mankind's hubris. Their vanity and their greed and the ease which they became corrupt.
AA"To the fairest, one and only one of us can claim that prize. Only one can be the hero in the war we are about to wage and as I look out across the line drawn for us I see none capable, none willing, none with the conviction or courage to walk through the fire I will set. You puff your chest and blow smoke. Pretend to be warriors of the ring yet forget that the greatest of us ascend mortality by the strength of the mind and not from the sweat of their back. You have absolutely no idea what I am capable of, why I am here. You haven't slightest grasp of the magnitude of my propensity for violence. What you do have though, is the thought of my immaculate image and the warmth it brings to your loins."
AA"One look and that's where you stopped. That was as far as you could go. One look at a still reflection is how you surmise me, one look halted you in your tracks and kept you from digging deeper. What will you do when I stand before in the flesh. Beauty is art and art is divine and what divinity let's her worshippers drown in ignorance. Perhaps the God of the Christian and Muslim devout, perhaps the pagan goat and his hands of choice, but not I. I will not shield you from the truth, I am not a benevolent deity. I bring with me all the horror of Pandora and will dangle hope above you as you call, cry, and clamour for my mercy. You will not have it. Mine is a cult of perseverance, mine is the cult that heroes are forged. I see no heroes standing on the other side at Snow Job. Just stupid fucking monkeys not even capable of hurling shit my way."
AAAs quick as it came, it was gone. All the ire had vanished from Osira's tone and comportment and as the camera retreated back that sardonic grin curled again into the corner of her mouth. It was joined by a matching arched brow giving the allure, the hint of mischief. When she was fully in frame the pendulum that had been a dangling foot traded position with it's opposite.

[Image: 2FFrBVv.gif]

AAUnabashed, Osira offered a nonchalant shrug to the camera,"I'm not a benevolent deity nor I'm I above hypocrisy. The same can't be said of my opponents either collectively or individually, being however I've addressed almost the entirety of what that lot had to say...we drag this on to address them each and every one or we switch topic all together and focus on what is really on the mind of America right now." she posed while standing and beginning a slow methodical walk just out of frame. The camera followed, it's microphone collecting every click and clack of her heels against the floor.
AA"The Superbowl." she whispered ominously, her smirk twisted and became darker as the camera revealed she had not been alone at all. Slumped in another chair, a figure's head drooped over with all the signs of abuse evident even in the gloom of Osira's sanctuary. She stopped briefly at a roll table and retrieved a blood stained hammer before inching closer to her captive.
AA"Mine is the cult of perseverance remember and I thoroughly enjoy placing obstacles in the path of my congregation. All of you members, there is no choice. Overcome or perish. We could have been celebrating a Packers win. Lambeau would have been a delight if King Rodgers had been triumphant, but things happen and that team so reliant on him fail short. Faith is often missplaced. Be it in the fading remnant of a once great wrestler and boyfriend. A coward pissbaby monotheistic deity, a non existent crown, the illusion of having the element of surprise by keeping silent. Thinking you're a super weapon. Faith in a quarterback making his tenth trip to the big game..."
AA Her words trailed as the head hammer lifted her captives chin revealing the battered face of one Tom Brady.

[Image: IpppMvK.png]

AA"My opponents had best look after themselves, only one can be called fairest."
AA[white]A final warning given, the hammer lifted and started a quick decline right as the scene faded to black.

[Image: fggl7iL.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Osira Themis's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (01-31-2021), Dolly Waters (01-31-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (01-31-2021)