Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 05:03 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Snow Job 2021 RP Board
Night of the Fae Folk Chapter II
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

01-23-2021, 11:54 PM

"Barney Fuckin’ Green. What more can I say?

The name alone speaks volumes. A legend in his own right, Barney's return to this industry was hailed as one of the greatest moments of 2020. That's why he deserves a shot at this beautiful gold more than anyone else on the roster."

Charlie's right hand taps the championship gold strapped around his waist as he bears a toothless grin. His black tank top and gray sweatpants make Charlie look more casual than usual. His beard is cleanly shaved and his skin appears to be unblemished. He looks healthy, happy, and confident. He pauses for a moment to take a swig of the bottled water held firmly in his left hand. A black label with green lettering is wrapped around the center of the water bottle. The text reads 'Biyobi Water'. Charlie immediately spits Micheal Graves' flavored sweat out of his mouth, not due to taste, but due to the hearty chuckle that could no longer be contained. Charlie places his right hand on his beer belly as his chuckle evolves into a full throated guffaw.

"I couldn't keep a straight face! That's fucking ridiculous! You all want to know why I'm giving Barney a shot at this championship? BECAUSE HE FUCKING SUCKS! I'm going to whoop his ass!

I mean do all you fucking marks and idiots not realize why the boys backstage love Barney? Because, even after a decade, he's still fucking green! He couldn't even wrestle a hooker's dick out of her dress. It's a foregone conclusion that I'm leaving Snow Job with this championship belt. I've been kicking Barney's ass up and down the calendar ever since that piece of shit stole my heavymetalweight belt, hid it, and then snuck it back into my locker behind my toilet. What kind of lowlife piece of shit does that? He's deserved every fucking beating he's gotten since! And he deserves the one he's going to get at Snow Job!

I'm faster than Barney. I'm stronger than Barney. I'm more accomplished, more acclaimed. Barney's been around garbage too long, he's absorbed the stank. Trust me when I say he hits like a little bitch. That tag match against him and his butt buddy was a cakewalk, and that shit was practically 2 on 1! We all know Jim ain't much help, but shit, I didn't need any! Just a handy bag of thumbtacks was all it took to make Barney and Graves lay down beneath the lights.

And don't you even fucking start with that 'Barney is the superstar of the month' bullshit. That's all fake news. Don't you pinheads know that Vinnie Lane doesn't like to give it to anyone more than once every six months? That's the only god damned reason I haven't been superstar of the month every time since August! PERIOD! I've shown my greatness, time and time again. I'm a purebred winner. The only Ls I take are the ones filled with chronic, and I ain't talking about Chris Page."

Charlie pulls a poorly rolled blunt out of his pants pocket with his free hand. It looks crumbled up and torn partially.

"Ahhh fucking aye Jim. Still can't roll a blunt for shit. Jesus fucking Christ you're fucking worthl-"

Charlie trails off before sighing deeply and shaking his head from side to side. He flicks the shitty blunt onto the ground as his brown hair falls beneath his eyes. Charlie pushes his hair back behind his head with his free hand before taking a few sips of the 'Biyobi Water' provided to him by the special 'Biyobi' consultant that got him out of jail before High Stakes. That dude's been really awesome to Charlie, or so he thought. Charlie's been chugging down the 'supplemented water', even going as far as to allowing Biyobi Management Services to install a special fountain system into his home so that he can always have the magic stuff on hand. Maybe that's why his skin is looking so dapper?

"Look, I'm not going to waste much time on this bullshit. It's an easy win, a sealed deal, a sure thing. The only way Barney could possibly beat me is with outside help from his little wannabe gang. I don't want to see ten motherfuckers running down that entrance ramp right when I'm about to hook ol' boy into a Devil Drop. Then I might ACTUALLY be in trouble.

But I ain't letting that bullshit go down. I'm not losing my championship belt because of some screwjob shit. I'm too smart to go down like that. That's why our match at Lamb-bow field is going to be one a kind. Barney...you and I are meeting in a motherfuckin'

100 PANES OF PAIN STEEL CAGE X-TRON MATCH!"

Charlie pauses for a few moments with a smile on his face. Then, his expression turns sour.

"What? You don't know what the fuck that is? Jesus, let me break it down into simple language for you simple folks out there rooting for Barney Green.

Me and Barney are going to fight on top of the X-tron. There will be steel walls on all four sides of the tron. There are no ropes, but upon each of these walls are 25 panes of glass. 5 by 5, tall and wide. Winner by submission, pinfall, or death....as it always is when you step in the ring with the Chuckster. We're prolly gonna have to use that holographic bimbo for this one, Vinnie. So get that little slut ready for to count for me.

Look folks, I'd love to beat Barney's ass in a standard match and be done with him in four minutes. But I can't trust those fuckers in the brotherhood. This is how it has to be. I don't make the rules, folks. But if those pussies in the Brotherhood don't want to play fair, I'm not giving them the chance to fuck me over."

Charlie stands still for a few moments. He looks around with a neutral expression for an uncomfortable amount of time.

"......what the fuck are you waiting for? Cut the damn cameras! I'm done here!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Image: pablo-vazquez-leshy-v003.jpg?1600619882]

“YYAAAAAAARRRGGGGGHHHHHH”

The man’s screams echoed through the black forest as the whip-styled tendrils tore into his bare flesh. Tears streamed down the man’s face as his cries for help went unanswered. His beard was as wet as his lacerated back. The tendrils recoiled as Charlie struggled to untether himself from the lanky oak tree.

“YOU WILL BLEED FOR YOUR CRIMES!”

Charlie heard the whip crack behind him before the creature’s boisterous proclamation rang true. The split tongued whip formed from the Lenshen’s grassy tendrils cut deeply into the man’s back. Charlie tried repeatedly to break his hands free from the rope bindings on the other side of the tree trunk to no avail. The pain was immeasurable, but Charlie’s willful resolve remained resolute.

“FOR CONNIE!”

The flora whip cracked against Charlie’s back once more.

“FOR TYLER!”

“AAAAAAYYYYYYYYYGGGHHRRR”

Charlie’s body contorted uncontrollably as the Leshen’s fury reigned down upon his back. The man’s back recoiled and his legs squirmed intermittently.

“FOR EMILY!”

Charlie tried to pull away from the tree once more but it was no use. The rope bindings held firm as the lashes cascaded upon him. Blood poured profusely from the man’s exposed dermis, a thick pool of the scarlet essence congealing underneath the man’s feet as his back continued to be sliced open by the walking nightmares that roamed the black forest.

“Fuck you!”

“Get him again! Get him again!”

“Yea, yea! Make the fat pig squeal!”

The leshen brought the whip back once more, bringing it to it’s apex. Just before it was set to lash the whip, the leshen stopped. It’s tendril whip slowly came together and reformed it’s arm.

“The crimes of man are many. This man, in particular, has committed unspeakable offenses. But tonight is the night of the family. His other sins shall be atoned for in time.”

“Awwwwwwww but it was just getting good! Look how red he is!”

“Come on X’zerveus! Just ooonnnnneee mooooooreeee lashing!”

The powerful leshen turned to face the dark fairies pleading for more blood to be shed.

[Image: 4111wYk4OnL._AC_.jpg]

“In time, young fae. Now come….we must secure the scythe before the ancient trickster returns to claim it.”

The sentient vegetation chuckled softly as the fairies pouted and crossed their arms. X’zerveus turned away from Charlie and gestured for the disgruntled fae to follow him back into the heart of the black forest. The small creatures sighed before turning to each other and softly shrugging in unison. They quickly skittered through the air, following X’zerveus at shoulder level. The trio slowly walked out of the frame as they were swallowed by treeline.

“Fuck….fuck….fuck…..fuck…”

Charlie cursed to himself as he tried break the ropes by rubbing them raw against the bark of the tree. Sweat dripped down the man’s face as he hurriedly rubbed the rope, his arms moving faster and faster as his desperation grew more intense.

“Come on….come on…..”

The rope held firm as Charlie’s arms began to feel like rubber from all the frantic movement. Charlie’s arms slowed to a halt as all hope gradually left the exhausted man’s soul. The broken man leaned against the tree as the chilling breeze scraped across his open back. Charlie grimaced in pain as he lowered his head.

“God…….please…..”

The lonely man called out for help one last time, but even he did not believe his prayers would be answered. He knew he didn’t deserve it. He wasn’t the family man his god wanted him to be. He failed as a husband and a father at every opportunity. He had put the drugs, the glory, and the dream of being the greatest wrestler ever before his family for years. His children grew up with an absent father and his wife went to bed alone most nights while Charlie was on the road, chasing the dream.

Nonetheless, Charlie’s children feared him far more than they ever missed him. And he knew it. He wondered if this was how they felt; if the fear running down his spine in this moment had been suffered by his children before. Charlie regretted every blow, every drunken night, and every harsh word as he bled beneath the light of the crescent moon.

Charlie wondered if he would die in this forest. He thought dying cold and alone was a fitting end to his years of vitriol and malice. As much as he hated to admit it to himself, Charlie knew his family would be better off with him out of the picture. They’d get to collect on his life insurance policy, and even further, they’d be free from the terror that Charlie inflicted upon them. Charlie hoped Connie would bring their children to his funeral. He thought he deserved that respect, if nothing more. Even if his body was lost to the forest forever, Charlie liked to think that they would still hold a memorial service for him.

As the night grew long Charlie had become resigned to his fate. To him, there was no point in fighting any longer. Even if someone could hear his screams, they would refuse to answer his pleas for help. He had turned everyone against him with his actions, with his endless appetite for violence. In the end, Charlie knew his death would ultimately be celebrated by most of those who know him. As the moon rolled through the sky Charlie recalled all the wrong he had done in the XWF. His head snapped to the left as he heard a litter of twigs snap beneath the weight of a mighty heavy ghost.

[Image: viscera.jpg]

"Are you trapped, my brother?"

"Why...why.....did you send me here? Please....help..."

The ghost of Ramesses was taken aback. He placed his hand palm down perpendicular to chest.

"Me? Send you here? No, you are mistaken, warm blood."

"W-will....you help me?"

The ghost smirked before dissipating into a strand of gray smoke. Charlie looked dejected, heartbroken even. A few seconds passed before the ghost reappeared behind Charlie. Ramesses whispered into Charlie's ear as the rope bindings on the other side of the tree were cut.

"I will help you, brother, but in return....you must help me. Now go, child of the stars. The fae folk will soon be upon you once more."

Charlie collapsed to the ground as the rope bindings that were holding him up were slashed. He looked up at the ghost with weakness in his eye. His soft voice betrayed his desperation.

"Wh-wha.......do you want from me?"

"All will be revealed in due time. You are far too weak to reclaim the ornate scythe of the trickster underneath this crescent moon. But in time, I will once more beckon you towards your destined path. Grow strong and prosper in the months ahead, my champion. But take heed: do not ignore my whispers when I call upon you again. Now run. If you don't survive the night, you're no use against the billion dollar devil."

The ghost evaporated once more. Charlie only needed a few seconds to gather himself before he raced over to the bushes that the fairies had tossed his belongings into. He quickly rummaged through the foliage before retrieving his black sack and his t shirt. Without hesitation he threw the raggedy t-shirt over his body, cringing slightly as the cloth rubbed against his lacerated skin. Once clothed he darted forward, intent to leave the black forest with his life.

[Image: 27J5l3J.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Charlie Nickles's post:
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (01-24-2021), Barney Green (01-24-2021), Jim "the Jim" Jimson (01-24-2021), R.L. Edgar (01-24-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (01-24-2021)