Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 02:59 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Snow Job 2021 RP Board
The beginning
Marf Offline
THE Marf

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-22-2021, 04:49 PM

We open to the slow, heavy breathing of Marf. He lies asleep in the twin bed of some typical crummy motel room. Marf was in a deep sleep and his constant movements make it clear he is in some kind of dream. He twists and turns like there’s a target drawn across his chest. His forehead and face are covered in sweat. Let’s go right ahead and tip toe into his thoughts and see just what it is that is causing Marf such stress.

...into the dream we go...

...remember...

... remember...unstable...

...I remember the early days of when I joined DCW. The days of wild management and batshit insane matches every card. The fans that came to these events under the big top were nearly as ravenous as the murderous roster. I remember the very first match I was booked on a card for was a tables, ladders and chairs match. I was against three other opponents. A murderous clown, a cannibalistic midget and some chick with a jersey accent. I had done my research on DCW but I truly didn’t understand the depths of the craziness until I was there to live the nightmare.

The match went from zero to a hundred real quick and I was struggling to keep up with the chaos. After the third time of having that stupid midget bite me I knocked him to the floor. I remember being shocked that the crowd was cheering as I placed his mouth on the bottom of the steel steps and curb stomped him so hard most of his teeth were knocked out. I remember thinking I would for sure be fired as I stared down at the stupid little bastard writhing in pain, blood sputtering from his mangled mouth. At least he couldn’t bite me anymore. I went back into the ring where the other two fools were battling on top of a ladder. I tipped the ladder and sent them to the floor before winning my debut match.

I remember getting to the back and being showered in praises for what I had done out there instead of the reprimanding I had naturally expected. If I had been in any of the last few companies I’d competed in I surely would have been released. This place truly was different from the rest. Or so my naive mind chose to believe for a few months. No sooner had I found what I thought would be home, the management changed over out of nowhere. By the book suits took over and altered the style. The audience became as soft as most of the roster suddenly did. Gimmick matches were all but erased. The grit was no longer there and my spirit diminished with it. Unable to accept this new world I did what any unstable person would do.

I went right after management. There were three of them, two twin brothers and their obnoxious older sister. I went for her first, right for the jugular. I played nice and put on an act about how I wanted to change for the better to help the company. Of course she bought it hook line and sinker. She selfishly believed she would be the higher power in helping ole psychotic Marf turn his life around. The power of positivity and all that horseshit. I remember spending almost three months as her pet project. I may not have been as crazy as before but I could get away with the odd outburst here and there with it being treated as a minor setback as she used to say.

After the third month I had myself a relapse and basically maimed a newcomer one night under the bastardized big tent. I put my nonexistent acting chops to good use that night, claiming I wasn’t made for this world. Of course she bought it and took me home with her to stay in her guest house until I got better. She told me I could stay as long as need be to get my head right. The glaring problem was, my head was as right as it would ever be, she just had no clue it was all a game. A very dangerous one at that. The kicker was that her brothers had warned her about taking me in, shame she didn’t listen.

I remember the looks on both her brother’s faces when they eventually found her body. A mixture of enormous grief and tremendous anger. They couldn’t prove it but they knew who was responsible for her death. For leaving her there in a forest for the world to find. For removing her lungs. They both understood how absolutely helpless they were to ever see justice. And I laughed myself all the way out of that broken down soon to be defunct company to another. No obstacle to stop me, always furthering the spread of hyper violence and unnecessary brutality...

... remember...brutality...

... Remember...

... remember...

Marf snaps back to reality in time to see the brutality before him. The police and other special agents taking Baphomet away. Seeing him hauled off like that was hard. Understanding the complications this would create. The weaker ones would no doubt jump ship. Everyone would assume the Left Hand to be no more just because of this setback. Can’t blame them since everyone also assumes Baphomet is the lone know all and see all leader. Marf surveyed the room and nodded while understanding all of these things. He looks at Geri Vayden and then to Lycana.

Marf: Where the fuck are Ash and Tula?

Nobody responds and Marf pounds a meaty fist off a locker. This doesn’t really startle anyone but Geri does respond by peeling half of her face off. Marf stops and cocks his head at the sight. Lycana claps gleefully and hops up and down for a moment. Marf looks back and forth at the two women before shaking his head violently, as if trying to sort out his thoughts on top of whatever it is he thinks he’s seeing here. He opens his eyes and nothing has changed.

Marf: Did you guys hear me? What the fuck is going on? Why the hell aren’t Tula and Ash here? Did they fucking sell us out!? Hello!?

Geri turns to Lycana and bows while Lycana smiles widely and then rips Geri’s head off of her body. Lycana turns the head so the half face can look at Marf while he backs up in shock. Geri’s body attempts to do the running man but collapses on the floor as pools of blood pour from where her head severed. Neither Lycana or Geri speak but just continue grinning sadistically at the stunned Marf. He tells them to back off and Lycana bursts out laughing. She then tears back and launched Geri’s laughing head directly at Marf who dives out of the way.

Marf: This is not what happened on this damn night! I remember! We did not fight and you damn sure didn’t rip your faces and heads off for fuck sakes! Stop this shit...

Well of course he went and said it...

... remember...

... Remember...

... Remember...happened...

...I remember what happened the very first time I spoke with Baphomet. He asked me to raise my left hand. I told him to kiss my left ass cheek. He told me he understood my apprehensive take on the offer and said we’d speak again. I remember at the time thinking he was just another depthless act looking to use a stable to get himself a shiny title. Seeing as how I’d already seen how pathetic a group BoB already was I didn’t have interest in becoming another version of them. Bunch of directionless running around calling themselves evil without even having the slightest clue what evil even means.

It was only a few weeks later when I stumbled across little Corey Smith attempting to flirt with Lycana. I could tell there was so much more to her than the lame garbage spewing from his mouth. Naturally he failed and went back to whatever the fuck twinky things he does. I spoke with Lycana long into the evening and immediately could see the connection forming. She presented a proposal after the moon was high. I remember my surprise when she revealed herself a member of Baphomet’s group called the Left Hand. Lycana reintroduced me to him and we all spoke until morning.

I remember the new understanding that washed over me afterwards. This group wasn’t a bunch of lame ducks looking for shiny gold. Much like myself, they were here to leave bodies in their wake and rip the roster to shreds. Whether it be a lame follower of the brotherhood, one of the supposed cool kids or the fuckwads in Romeo’s little club it didn’t matter. One by one they would fall by our hands. I knew joining would also bring ridicule from the rest. No doubt a barrage of juvenile insults about drinking koolaid were sure to come. I remember thinking that still sounded great compared to drinking the rest of my meals through a straw.

Over the course of the next few days I met everyone a part of the group. Whether they were already revealed, like Ash Quinn or were waiting to debut their allegiance like Tula. Meeting Geri Vayden was surprising as was Andrew Logan. So many others looking to embrace the darkness and hold close the thirst for destruction. I remember it was the high amount of others that led me to have doubts on most of their true colours. Especially Ash Quinn, I had been in the ring before with her and I didn’t feel any killer instinct in that girl. Just fear and a desperate want to be relevant. I still embraced them all as family. But I only felt close to Baphomet and Lycana.

I remember the pain I felt when Baphomet was taken from us. The rage that was ready to boil over when Tula and Ash cowardly turned their backs on us. Sadly attempting to use the Left Hand as an end to their own means, they would fail in due time. Their weaknesses already on full display, I remember that never ending gnawing in my brain for revenge. Not just against those two meaningless fucks but every single person that merely mentioned Left Hand. This was a rage I was all too familiar with and it was just waiting to be unleashed onto every single fool in my path.

Already annoyed at letting my guard down for this supposed family to collapse so easily all I wanted and continue to want is to take it out on others. I remember seeing the Snow Job card and being thrilled at the opportunity to hurt four others all at the same time. Tables, ladders and chairs didn’t have the same ring to it that I remembered but still a great excuse to really do some damage. I remember Thunder Knuckles. I remember Robbie Bourbin. I remember Corey Smith. I remember Doctor Louis D’Ville. I remember none of them raised their left hands and all of them stood on the side against us...

... remember...against...

... Remember...

... remember...

Marf jolts awake and slams his head into the shoddy bed stand. Except that wasn’t a bed stand it was a bench. And he was lying on the floor of a locker room, not a debatably comfy bed. Marf gets up and his body argues with the sudden quick movements. His face has dried blood all over it and he’s a complete mess. Marf isn’t in a motel room in America he’s in the San Paolo Stadium in Naples still. Warfare had ended about an hour earlier. Lycana sat on another bench, already dressed and ready to go. She must have been waiting on him.

Marf: How long was I out for?

Marf waits for an answer that isn’t there. He looks over to Lycana who is standing in front of him now, drenched in blood, most likely not her own. She screams and stomps on his head but he rolls out of the way and looks up to realize he is alone in the locker room. Marf pulls himself back up and looks around but nobody else is there. The door suddenly opens and Lycana enters the room, asking if he’s ready yet. Marf looks around and figures he is. He follows her out the door and down the hallway.

Marf: That was magnificent tonight wasn’t it? We left Alias in pieces, shattered his illusions of knocking us off so simply. And those fools in Romeo’s group got what they deserved once again tonight too. We’re still here and we’re still damn strong! How dare any of them think it would be so easy to snuff us out. Sooner or later they will need to stop shrugging us off...why are you walking so fast??

Marf starts to jog to catch up to Lycana who is about thirty feet ahead of him now. The hallway is incredibly long and becoming suspiciously darker as they go on. She keeps walking faster, somehow developing a further lead on Marf who is now running to catch up. The hallway narrows and becomes blackened in complete darkness now. We can hear Marf shuffling around and screaming out but nothing can be seen.

Marf: What in the actual fuck is going on!?

Marf is heard stumbling around some more when suddenly a blast of light hits him. The loud honking of a car horn warning Marf makes him realize the light is about to smash into him. He attempts to jump out of the way but the car nails him in the air and sends him flying several feet back while screeching to a halt. A large, spider webbing crack is slowly spreading across the windshield where Marf bounced off of. A terrified young man stumbles out of the car and rushes over to where Marf is lying.

Driver: Oh god no! Buddy are you okay!? Oh shit shit shit I’m so fucked! Buddy tell me you’re alright!

The scared man shakes Marf while holding back tears. Marf’s eyes are closed and his head rolls around limply. The man keeps on shaking him like an idiot with no regard to a possible spinal injury. People these days. Marf suddenly opens his eyes and he’s now on top of the pinned man. Marf’s hands are tightly wrapped around the poor man’s throat. Marf screams and laughs maniacally while strangling the life out of the bad driver. The man melts in Marf’s hands unlike an M & M and leaves him stunned. He is on his knees still as a blaring truck horn startles him. Marf turns as the truck bears down and is about to hit him when Marf wakes up.

Marf leaps out of the crummy motel bed and searches the room like a small tornado, making a mess of everything. He seems bewildered and lost for a moment before he calms down a bit. Marf throws a jacket and shoes on and leaves the room. He doesn’t bother locking the door as there isn’t really anything worth taking in there. Marf leaves the motel and begins walking down the road. It’s somewhere past three in the morning and who the hell knows where he is off to. He is muttering to himself as he goes though.

Marf: So this is the beginning of the path to Snow Job. Another big xwf show and what do ya know, I’m booked in a three team tables ladders and chairs match. For the xwf tag team championships no less! Who could have seen this coming? Especially with the events of the last few weeks that unfolded. I certainly didn’t, but that’s okay because here we are. Not only do I have an opportunity to take something precious from others, I get to do it with Lycana by my side. Absolutely I look forward to this, especially against the likes of the folks involved.

For starters, we don’t even get the real tag team champs in the match. We get doc and ever faithful to Thad standin, Corey Smith. Of course it would be foolish to even consider the idea of that change making that team any less dangerous. It would have been challenging enough taking on Doc with the Universal champ himself. But instead we get Corey Smith, who has a much bigger chip on his shoulder. Wanting to show that he, theee Corey Smith, is his own person and not just a little Thad Jr bitch. Corey Smith who will be looking once more to prove himself.

I could always take the big dumb brute way of thinking and just assume I’ll beat Corey because I’m much larger than him. But of course, we’re not all that stupid now are we. I don’t even think Corey would be foolish enough to believe I’d be that dumb. Of course, you have been in the ring with Lycana before and she whipped that little ass of yours quite a bit. And you’re willing to step back in the ring with her. Maybe you have a little more of the crazy in ya then I give you credit for, Corey. If that’s the case, we’re going to have a hell of a time in that ring together and I very much look forward to it.

Just keep in mind, this time around Lycana isn’t stuck with a dud of a partner. In fact, you never actually beat Lycana, she never failed. The only failure was her partner at the time, resident turn coat and all around piece of shit, Ash Quinn. Believe it or not, I’m a bit of a step up from Ash Quinn. Just ask Alias and Jenny about it. Oh wait, Alias may or may not still be in the hospital recovering. And Jenny, well she ran like the typical cowardly bitch she is and who knows where she’s hiding now. Oh yeah, and they technically won the match. Something tells me they don’t feel like winners though...

Marf continues to wander down the road which has tapered off into a dirt road at this point. Not a single vehicle has gone by from either direction. In the distance the open fields begin to fill with trees and a large forest is way up ahead. Marf does not seem fazed by this steady walk he is on. He just keeps on babbling on.

Marf: Now I can’t forget Corey’s partner, how could I? The real half of the tag team champions, doctor Louis D’Ville! Now if I’m being honest, out of everyone in this match you’re the one guy I look most forward to going toe to toe with. I’ve waited patiently for an appointment with the good doctor. If anyone is going to have a chance at meeting my highly violent expectations it’s going to be you sir. I’ve looked back at some of your work and all I can say is I’m a fan. We have a huge opportunity to make a mess in that ring and call it art.

Marf stops suddenly and slowly opens his arms while making a light bow. As if this makes his violent offer more legitimate. He grins and winks at the camera before pushing on.

Marf: Of course I could be giving you too much credit here. Maybe you’ll scoff at my offer and treat me like I don’t belong because I’ve only been here a short amount of time. Much like everyone else seems to do, maybe you’ll just under estimate what I bring to the table. Especially in a match where I get to break bodies and tables alike. Maybe you’ll look past me like so many others have done and be more concerned about finding some more shadows to hide in. I just want you to come out and play, Doc. Hopefully I won’t have to wait long for you to shine some supposed enlightenment upon my darkened soul...

Marf continues to trudge along as he nears the looming forest. The woods always look more intimidating in the dark...

Marf: So that’s one of the teams we’ll be facing. The other team consists of Robbie Bourbin and Thunder Knuckles, supposedly representing the brotherhood of baddies. Also known as BoB to the less evolved. The same BoB organization that saw how popular the Left Hand was becoming and suddenly jumped on our backs to try to be relevant again. The same BoB that boasts of being a group of almighty bad guys yet are signed with RMI so they can have nice things. The same BoB that have a never ending list of members yet not one of them is interesting or talented in any way, shape or form.

I mean let’s go ahead and take these two wonderful representatives for instance. Thunder Knuckles, a guy who has the ability to execute less half decent moves then the amount of times he says fuck in a single sentence. Cool talent bro. Am I supposed to take you seriously because you’ve been around forever and still suck? Come at me with your so-called tough guy persona and all the fucks you want. I will happily introduce you to a new world of pain and suffering that will leave you shaken up enough to watch out for my name anytime you opt in to any show going forward.

Marf utilizes this moment to snort and spit a large wad of phlegm onto what is left of the dirt road. He’s almost halfway through the forest. Up ahead the first backs onto a backyard of a home.

Marf: Don’t worry Robbie, I haven’t left you out. You’re just not really around much for me to care. Always one foot out the door these days, how am I supposed to take you seriously either. Another one that will no doubt insult me for not being around long enough, boo fucking hoo. It’s always the same, I don’t care what you’ve done I want to know what you’re going to do. What are you going to do when you realize both myself and Lycana aren’t just kids that showed up for fun. We love pain and destruction, and it just so happens we get to use a slew of weapons to show that.

We just finished an extreme rules match with far better competition in Alias compared to anyone BoB has to offer. By a fucking long shot too. Turns out that was just a warm up for this big tag title match. Smashing tables, crunching chairs over skulls and falling off ladders, sounds great to me! Whether it’s a doctor, a twink or two wannabe has beens there will be loads of punishment dealt out in Green Bay. So let’s get this party started and see what each of you has to say for yourselves. Hurl your insults and best threats! I look forward to it all! At the end of the day, they’re just words. And your words will never be able to hurt me the way I intend of hurting each and every one of you.

Marf is near the house now and the back door can be seen opening. Lycana is standing inside, waving him in. We fade to black as Marf enters and the door closes.

2x Xtreme Champion
2x Television Champion
2x Freestyle Champion
5x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Member of Charlie’s Carnies
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Marf's post:
Corey Smith (01-22-2021), Derrick Diamond (01-31-2021), Doctor Louis D'Ville (01-27-2021), Lycana (01-22-2021), Oliver Danielson (01-23-2021)