Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 02:23 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I do, Romeo!
Lycana Offline
The Dark Vixen of Violence

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

01-21-2021, 07:38 PM

"I do Romeo!"

"Oh, sorry... I thought at least someone should show some excitement at your proposal! After all who could resist? I nearly swooned."

Lycana holds her clasped hands close to her heart as she tilts her head, a sugary smile on her face.

"The actions! The ideas! The emotions! The deliverance! How could I not answer with a resounding YES right away?!"

She flashes a wink.

"Unlike your girlfriend."

[Image: 4086c1e276501693b8a7b9fdfa8189402a2e8ba7.gif]

lycana2 (1)
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Tommy Romeo Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

01-21-2021, 07:46 PM

I'm going to break every bone in your fucking body bitch.." Tommy's eyes burn with a rage the likes no one has ever seen from him before.

"You think your fucking funny. You think you like pain... Set the Match its about time someone put you in your place. You've been pissing all over the place for far too long and no one has had the balls to rub your nose in it. " He picks up his cane and snaps it over his bad knee.

"Rehabs over.... I'm at 100% Now get in your crate and stay."

[Image: ultimate.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Lycana Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

01-21-2021, 07:59 PM

"Oooh, now why did you have to go and do a thing like that darling?"

Lycana looks forlornly at the broken pieces of cane on the ground.

"You know how much I wanted a cane match with you. I think you just shattered my poor heart."

Lycana pouts a bit then snaps her head back up with a grin.

"Glad to see your balls came in! And with gusto! All these promises you're making. I've been waiting forever it seems. If I had known you were starting from scratch, I might not have bothered at all. But now we are getting somewhere. Can Tommy Romeo put Lycana down?"

She taps her lip in thought, while looking Romeo up and down.

"Nah."

lycana2 (1)
Hate Post Like Post
Tommy Romeo Offline

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

01-21-2021, 08:14 PM

Tommy taps his finger on his lips mocking her.

"You really think your something else don't you. I hate to break it to you dear but all you are is a mutt off the street. Sure you found someone to rescue you but your master seems to be just like Michael Vick. Now your chained to a tree with no food and water. Maybe the SPCA will come get you and send you off to a shelter, or maybe the bigger dogs find you first. I hate to break it to you hunny but there will be no crossing the rainbow bridge for you, and not all dogs go to heaven." He snarls through gritted teeth then barks at her and begins belly laughing. "Hahahaha I fucking crack myself up sometimes."

Hate Post Like Post
Lycana Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

01-21-2021, 08:25 PM

Lycana nudges a piece of the broken cane with her toe. A long silence stretches out between them before she looks up and notices Romeo has finally stopped blabbering.

"Oh, sorry. Defense mechanism, I go deaf when you start talking too long. Prevents me from falling asleep thanks to your sad little insults."

Lycana simply shakes her head.

"Dog jokes, I know I shouldnt have hoped for anything original with you but... they get on me about cliches. I think you might have just nailed them all in a single sitting. What are you going to do now that youve used up 98% of your material for your promos?"

lycana2 (1)
Hate Post Like Post
Tommy Romeo Offline

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

01-21-2021, 08:33 PM

Romeo reaches into his back pocket and pulls out a rolled up newspaper.

"Don't worry dear, I can go all day with this."

He smacks his open palm with the paper.

"I haven't even gotten to my Blue Heeler jokes yet."

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tommy Romeo's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (01-22-2021)
Lycana Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

01-21-2021, 08:45 PM

Lycana sighs.

"Come now, there must be something more creative rattling around in that empty head of yours? No? Pity. Ah well, I'll just have to skip any mind games, I wouldnt want to tax you too much, I hear it effects your performance in all arenas."

Lycana scrunches up her face at Romeo.

"Ah my sweet Romeo, you are really very good at what you do. Putting people with severe insomnia to sleep is an art form, one that is sadly overlooked. I applaud you! Remember, your time is ticking... sleep tight!"

Lycana blows Romeo a kiss before disappearing.

lycana2 (1)
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Lycana's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (01-22-2021)