Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 10:23 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A cordial invitation to one Andrew Logan
Corey Smith Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

01-21-2021, 01:55 PM

Ah, the infamous pale horse has been revealed! And it was everything everyone expected it to be!

Mr. Logan, I'm sure you will be looking for your first match as the crown jewel of The Left Hand. So I would like to invite you to face me at the first episode of Savage after Snow Job. I will even allow you to select a stipulation of your choice.

What do you say? Are we off to the races or what?

[Image: CoreySig6A.png?width=270&height=406]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Corey Smith's post:
(01-22-2021), Oliver Danielson (01-21-2021), R.L. Edgar (01-21-2021)
Corey Smith Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

01-23-2021, 07:38 AM

Oh! Hey Andrew, you might have missed my match offer before. I get it, you're busy, I'm busy....we are all BUSY. So I figured I'd give the offer the old bumparoo. I know once you see this you'll be chomping at the bit to accept my challenge!

Maybe if one of the other Left Handers see this you could pass the word along? Thaaaaaanks.

Hate Post Like Post
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

01-23-2021, 09:01 PM

Wah wah wah I'm Corey if I don't get the attention I want I'll cry like a wittle gurl. Does Duke use your tears as lube when he's packing your fudge?

[Image: 27J5l3J.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Corey Smith Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

01-23-2021, 09:06 PM

(01-23-2021, 09:01 PM)Charlie Nickles Said: Wah wah wah I'm Corey if I don't get the attention I want I'll cry like a wittle gurl. Does Duke use your tears as lube when he's packing your fudge?

Anytime you want. I already know the TV title looks good on this waist.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Corey Smith's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (01-25-2021)
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:

01-24-2021, 07:10 PM

(01-23-2021, 09:06 PM)Corey Smith Said:
(01-23-2021, 09:01 PM)Charlie Nickles Said: Wah wah wah I'm Corey if I don't get the attention I want I'll cry like a wittle gurl. Does Duke use your tears as lube when he's packing your fudge?

Anytime you want. I already know the TV title looks good on this waist.

Take a ticket, pal.

Charlie pulls a ticket with the number 3 written backwards in blue crayon out of his pocket. He extends it towards Corey.

Jim made em' up. Lil' feller's got some good ideas sometimes.

Hate Post Like Post
Corey Smith Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

01-24-2021, 07:49 PM

It seems like every time I turn around I'm being told to wait in a line. I'm starting to think the XWF is like Disney World but instead of Mickey and Minnie it's just shot through with gutless bitches.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Corey Smith's post:
R.L. Edgar (01-25-2021)
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:

01-24-2021, 07:52 PM

"Barney's the number one contender, kiddo. After him Jenny's already called dibs. You want me to take away her dibsies? That'd be a dick move, pal."

Hate Post Like Post
Corey Smith Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

01-24-2021, 07:57 PM

(01-24-2021, 07:52 PM)Charlie Nickles Said: "Barney's the number one contender, kiddo. After him Jenny's already called dibs. You want me to take away her dibsies? That'd be a dick move, pal."
Its just funny, a lot of people wanna talk 'ish but when I challenge them to a match they back down.

It's almost like I got a reputation here or something.

Hate Post Like Post
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:

01-24-2021, 08:39 PM

That's rich coming from the lesser third of the freebirds who resolutely refused to defend the tag team belts agains the #1 contenders at any show before Snow Job. Your whole little trio is actively ducking D.D.S. even though we won our title shot at you fucks back in December! If you're going to be a two-faced whiney little bitch, I'm ripping your ticket up!

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Charlie Nickles's post:
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (01-24-2021)
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-25-2021, 04:19 AM

(01-24-2021, 08:39 PM)Charlie Nickles Said: That's rich coming from the lesser third of the freebirds who resolutely refused to defend the tag team belts agains the #1 contenders at any show before Snow Job. Your whole little trio is actively ducking D.D.S. even though we won our title shot at you fucks back in December! If you're going to be a two-faced whiney little bitch, I'm ripping your ticket up!

Hey now, you were the one making the ridiculous demands, Mister Nickles, remember?

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Doctor Louis D'Ville's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (01-25-2021)
Corey Smith Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

01-25-2021, 05:11 AM

I'm sorry, I refused what? Show your receipts.

I'm a confer with the team and see that you two get your shot.

I'm not a ducking bitch like that.

Hate Post Like Post