Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 09:20 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Actions, And The Consequences Thereof
Tula Kealiʻi Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

01-13-2021, 05:58 PM

It's mine.

After months of being screwed around by every member of the Anarchy roster, and by Vinnie Lane himself, the Anarchy Title is back where it belongs.

In MY hands.

Kenzi and her friends tried to pull the same stunt, didn't they? They tried to screw me out of my title once again. But I was ready for them. And now, they have to sit back and watch while Tula beats them at their own game.

"Is beautiful blin."

Poor Boris. I felt bad that I went behind his back and linked up with the Left Hand without letting him know ahead of time. Thing is, Boris would have followed me. He will follow me into the depths of Hell if I asked him to. So if I told Boris to be ringside with me, and to raise the Left Hand while simultaneously screwing not only Kenzi, but Centurion and Ruby as well, he would have done it.

So I couldn't let that happen. He can't get involved. Poor guy will get eaten alive if he starts a war with Centurion, and the Left Hand isn't necessarily going to take too kindly to a man who...well, let's just say, his mental facilities are less than subpar.

Still, he doesn't seem to mind. Or...even notice.

My two titles are sitting on the dresser of the hotel room in whatever dump ass city Vinnie has us wrestling in this week. New Years Eve was special. Not only did I win the Anarchy Title for a second time, but I did so in New York City. Times Square. I got VIP treatment while I was there. It was the second best accomodations I received since I joined Anarchy.

The best was that week we were in Delaware. Seriously, those folks went all out for us.

Boris is looking directly at the Anarchy Title. He hasn't even once looked at the Federweight Title. Why would he - the thing is ugly as sin. The belt needs to be completely redesigned. The Anarchy Title, on the other hand, is absolutely beautiful. It is what a title belt should look like. And now that it's around my waist, it's being held by what a champion should look like.

"Maybe one day Boris, you can win it."

"This would be good, but Boris does not wish to fight for Anchor Title quite yet. First, is Title Of The Web, and a fight with American Man."

For the past several weeks, this is all Boris has been referencing. The Title Of the Web is his way of saying the Internet Title. You would think Internet Title would be relatively simple to say no matter what your level of English is, but this is still Boris doing Boris things.

The second thing is this "American Man". I have no idea what he's talking about. I have asked him several times, but I get the same vague answers. "American Man! Represents America! Always strong!" Doesn't make any fucking sense, but I'm better off just letting him go than I am trying to get an explanation and potentially rupture a blood vessel in my brain.

"Yeah, you don't want to hop into the title picture right now. Not just because of me, but because it's pretty crowded. I've made pretty much everyone on the roster angry at me. I've got a target on my back, and it is huge."

"Good Friend Tulip, you are champion. You are best on Anchor. Best always get people to come for them. But you are still Anchor Champion, and you will be forever."

Forever. Just the word makes my insides tingle. If there was ever a champion who deserves to hold the title forever, it's me and the Anarchy Championship. The only reason anyone pays attention to the show is because of me. I am a ratings draw, and a ticket seller. I make Vinnie money hand over fist, and he rewards me by giving title shots to all his friends.

The belt belongs to me and me alone. One day, I hope Vinnie gets run out of this company, and whoever replaces him sees the impact I have had on this show, and rewards me for it.

It's certainly what I deserve. And if it's not me, then who? Is Vinnie really going to let BOB run with it? Does he not realize that I'm the only thing standing between BOB and domination of Anarchy? It's one thing to constantly give Kenzi break after break, but he needs to get real. Kenzi can't stop BOB. Neither can Ruby. Only I can, and the sooner Vinnie realizes this and gives me full reign over the show, the sooner we can actually get something that represents peace and order around here.

But no, Vinnie wants things to be a microcosm of what America is - goofy, in your face non humor where everyone can do whatever they want, only for it to be over run by groups of violent thugs who won't stop until they get their way. BOB are the Proud Boys. They're ANTIFA. They're every violent political group that has been given an ounce of freedom, and they use it to do whatever they want, thinking there will be no consequences for their actions.

In fact, that's pretty much all of America, isn't it? There's plenty of beautiful islands in the Pacific Ocean that can't sustain human life because America decided to drop their "freedom bombs" on them. I think back to…

"Good Friend Tulip?"

I snap out of my rambling haze in order to look up at Boris.

"Yeah?"

"Boris wants to talk about this Anchor."

[Image: tenor-3-1.gif]
9-10-0
2x Anarchy Champion
1x and current XWF Micronesian Champion
XWF Star Of The Month - October 2020
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Tula Kealiʻi's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (01-14-2021), (Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (01-13-2021), Barney Green (01-13-2021), Mr. Oz (01-14-2021)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 3 users Hate Tula Kealiʻi's post!
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (01-13-2021), Barney Green (01-13-2021), Mr. Oz (01-14-2021)