Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 09:15 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Kenzi Grey Show #003
Kenzi Grey Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-13-2021, 05:34 PM

[Image: Kenzi-Grey-Show.gif]

The camera pans across the field of virtual fans as Kenzi Grey lounges on the couch at center stage.

“Hi everyone, and welcome to the third edition of The Kenzi Grey Show! As you can see…I’m missing something…”

Kenzi rubbed the empty spot around her waist.

“…the Anarchy Title was STOLEN from me in New York City by Tula Keali’I, but that will be rectified in VERY short order at the very next PPV!”

The fans gave a mixed reaction, which Kenzi completely ignored.

“This week is all about me teaming with Centurion’s tonsil hockey partner as we face off against T.H.U.G.S. in some sort of Texas mystery match. Any other time I would be livid and calling for Vinnie’s head, but after everything that I went through last year, I realize that this is just par for the course.”

Kenzi shrugged.

“The only real question is; whether this is more about an upcoming match that will see Ruby and I facing off against one another for the Anarchy Title…or if this is about John Black and Tommy Wish being on the come-up after beating b.O.b. a couple of weeks ago. Honestly, it could be both or neither. Regardless, I won’t be looking past the two of them! I’m the rightful Anarchy Champion and there is no way in hell that I’m going to take an L on the road back to reclaiming what’s mine!”

Kenzi stared into the camera.

“I know that John and Tommy are all about their money, but I am all about my gold! If I have to put down T.H.U.G.S. to get back to the main event…that’s just what I’ll do!”

Kenzi smirked.

“This match isn’t just an opportunity for me to show John and Tommy who controls Anarchy…it’s also a chance for me to show Ruby what she’ll be up against in just a few short weeks. The Face of Anarchy will be returning to her rightful place…and no one is going to stand in my way!”

The scene faded to commercial...

The show returned with Kenzi sitting behind a desk in a pinstriped three-piece suit, with her hair slicked back and just a hint of grey on the sides. In her lap was a large cat that she absently stroked. Standing in front of her was John Black and Tommy Wish, played expertly by Bobbi London and Maxine. Both wore black and white face paint and black beanie caps, looking nervously at one another. They both snapped to attention when Kenzi spoke up, in a gravelly voice.

“Mr. Black…Mr. T…we seem to have ourselves a little problem…can you guess what it is?”

The two men looked at each other and swallowed. Tommy opened his mouth to speak, but JB cut him off.

“Look ‘ere Mrs. Big. We knows yous pissed bout the x-bux Tommy and Reggie nicked and then tossed in the rubbish…”

JB reached over and smacked Tommy in the back of the head.

“…without tellin’ me…”

JB turned back to Mrs. Big.

“…but to be ‘onest, x-bux aint what they use to be. Yous can’t buy title shots with ‘em. Not even some top-quality trim! If anything, we’s saved yous the hassle of having to deal with ‘em. Right T?”

JB turned to T, who glared at him viciously, obviously still upset after he was thrown under the bus for tossing out the x-bux in the first place. Kenzi smashed her fist on the table, startling the two men and causing her cat to hiss and jump out of her lap, bounding over the table and out of the room.

“Look what you two assholes just did! I was having such a nice time, sitting her and rubbing my pussy…now…I got no pussy and no x-bux. How are we going to rectify this situation boys?”

Tommy and JB stared at one another, a silent bit of communication passing between them. Finally, JB turned back to Kenzi.

“Maybe…we’s could be the ones to…rub yous pussy…”

Tommy punched JB in the shoulder, eliciting a shout of pain, before he turned back and corrected himself.

“…if that’s okay with yous and-“

“FORGET ABOUT MY PUSSY!”

She shouted, shutting them down.

“Where did you dump my x-buxs?”

The two looked at each other and then JB responded.

“Well…technically, it wasn’t really yous money to begin with. We’s stole it, and-“

“Gentlemen! I think there’s a bit of confusion here that I need to clear up for you. I…own this town…and I…own everything in it…”

She pointed at them.

“Including BOTH of your rusty asses! If you want to come into my town…you ask my permission. If you want to steal in my town…you ask my permission. If you want to live in my town…?”

She gestured to the two of them.

“We’s ask yous permission?”

Kenzi smiled and nodded. JB and Tommy looked at one another, then back to Kenzi.

“We’s gonna make this right Mrs. Big. We’s gonna get yous those x-bux that Tommy and Reggie dumped on the strip-“

“FREEZE!!”

JB and Tommy turned as Ruby burst through the door, holding a gun in one hand and Kenzi’s cat in the other.

“Well now, what the flip do we have here? A couple of crooked CROOKS admitting to the theft of a cool one million x-buxs?”

“Yes officer. I trust you have everything you need to put these two ruffians away?”

Ruby nodded and stepped aside as JB and Tommy taken into custody.

“We got them admitting to everything! Those two will be permanent residents of the Grey-Bar Motel for the next 10 to 20!”

Kenzi nodded, her smile faltering for a moment as she saw Ruby rubbing her cat.

“Would you please take your hands off my pussy officer?”

“Sorry! I don’t even like rubbing those anymore.”

Kenzi took her cat back.

“Just bring my money…”

“Sorry, that’s evidence.”

Ruby walked out as Kenzi glared after her.

“…you'll see, everything in this town belongs to me…everything!”

The credits rolled…

[Image: B0P_Rw.gif]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Kenzi Grey's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (01-14-2021), (Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (01-13-2021), R.L. Edgar (01-13-2021)