Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 06:22 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weirdos Of Tha Yerr
T.H.U.G.S Offline
Tribalistic Mindstas

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

01-12-2021, 09:35 PM

[The scene opens up to various matches that THUGS have been in, mostly in losing fashion, then it cuts to a camera, which shows Tommy, JB, and Reggie all standing in front XWF logo in the backstage, dressed up in their finest suit and tie, and they speak to the viewers at home on a podium. Tommy takes the stand.]

Tommy: I'll keep this short, thanks to those that have no faith in us whatsoever. We’ll keep on disappointing you ALL until our nuts fall off into the grease, that Baphomet uses to slick his hair with every morning. As we continue to piss off those who are in the upper echelon of relevancy in XWF… now, we have a choice to make, and this choice will be against The Superhero of do gooders and dyke, who knows how to lose in a fucking cage match.

[Then JB comes up to the podium to air his words.]

JB: Yes, that’s right, we are in for a night of choices in Texas. I’m all in for whatever, is going to happen within Texas. I mean, look at those people at border though, maybe if the fans had the choice, we’d be having border toss match, loser gets machete to death by the cartel down south. I’d love to have the remains of Lacklan’s girl head on a mantle somewhere, but I kid though… I mean, i’m not that violent… if you push me that is.

[Then we see a clip of Reggie losing the X-Treme title in that infamous Triple Threat last year in August, then it shows a clip of Reggie pinning Main for the title and defending it against a former employee at a PPV. Then Reggie slicks his hair and steps up to the podium, as Tommy and JB stand behind him, looking stoic as possible.]

Reggie: I was a loser, I am a loser… and still a loser in the grand scheme of life itself, i’ve lost so much shit, that I can’t even open my eyes and slow down time, and even if I had that power… it wouldn’t have make much of a difference. You see folks, I am just an average afro-latino guy who’s tryin to get by in a system of systemic hate and racism… but what the fuck do I know, i’m just a loser to the public who watches me in that ring.

[Then Reggie steps back at the podium, and JB comes up to it. This time, he picks up a water bottle from the stage hand, and takes a sip of it and places back on the podium. This time, he looks straight into the camera like if he’s a next president or sumthin.]

JB: Look here folks, as THUGS we don’t..oh shit.. we don’t take no shit from anyone. You see, our mission is to just have some..f fun… and wreck up shit. Before I had wanted this to be a serious, militant.. ahhaaaha… kinda operation here, and turned into free for all. Well, now….wawawa… we are here to proclaim, that we don’t need to be on anyone’s side, since we are the nobodies. Kenzi and Ruby, are two somebodies who thrive on… susususuwuu… being on sides, and being ass kissers. That’s fine by us, we just… oh baby im bout close to--... just be on our own shit, and just beat them with our fist. No matter what the Texas folks determine the match, we going to have fun with it and not take them seriously. Tommy take it to the stands, B.

[JB leaves the podium, but his pants was down and Reggie nudges him to pull it up, which he does. Then Tommy fixes his tie, and closes his eyes to image himself he’s making love to Sarah’s booty. Reggie then smacks him over his head, and Tommy regain his composure.]

Tommy: Sorry about that, had a moment… muahhh… but yeah, I think that Ruby and Kenzi have a shot to beat us. I mean look at em, with such STAR power… gulag my di---… they tend to out rival us. I mean, deep down inside we aren’t worthy to fight them.. shit her foot stroke is good… and that’s why we are losers here, we strive to be a disappointment for those that aren’t supportive of us. So from me to Ruby and Kenzi… may the best dick su—-err i mean FIGHTER win in our match, because i’m so ready to cause a riot in the ring with what THUGS are capable to do, with two pretty young things that these fans are going to support. Signing Off, fuck off!

[Then the camera stopped rolling, and Tommy pulls his pants up. Then we see female who was underneath the podium sucking off JB and footjobin Tommy off that slightly resembled Maria Brink, who wipes her mouth as she puts on her heels and extends her hand out.]

???: That’ll be $250

JB: $250?… fuck outta hur with dat, i anit payin a hoe like you.

???: Fine, i’ll get my pimp on the line the—

[Tommy pulls out his wad of cash, and hands her the $250, and she walks off with the cash. Then JB and Reggie look at Tommy, as he was putting the was of cash back into his suit jacket.]

Reggie: Where you got that cash from?

Tommy: Don’t worry about it, let’s the fuck outta here before we get caught by the security of XWF HQ’s. You know how they are about trespassers at 2 am, lets head to IHOP for some grub, its on me.

[Then all three men walk out of the HQ’s and the scene fades into the logo for Anarchy.]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like T.H.U.G.S's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (01-13-2021), Doctor Louis D'Ville (01-12-2021), Mr. Oz (01-13-2021)