Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 02:14 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any Way You Want BOB
Barney Green Offline
Back In Black

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

01-10-2021, 08:35 PM

"B.O.B.s and B.O.B.ettes, allow me to reintroduce someone who has been sorely missed…" Oswald said as the scene opened to the party for Barney Green currently taking place at Ozzy's mansion.

"Miss Fury!"

Anticipation falls over the BOBs as the festivities grind to a sudden halt. As Ozzy steps out of the doorway, Miss Gravy enters the room.

Confusion sets in.

"Wait, that’s Micheal Graves!"

Indeed, the female vessel of Graves stands before them.

"Micheal is no more, thanks to Mr. Autem."

Ozzy with a smug grin responds, "Indeed, Graves is currently indisposed."

Fury’s return is celebrated for a moment before Ozzy demands the celebration of Barney Green commence.

“Anyway You Want It” by Journey blasting through the ultra expensive and absolutely top of the line all wireless speakers placed throughout the overly huge mansion! A suddenly appears in Barney’s hand and he starts dancing like a fool. This in turn motivates Jenny, Robbie, and even TK’s Jimmy to get in on the action!

Suddenly TK slaps Barney's back, nearly causing him to stumble face first to the floor.

"Hell yeah Barn! Live it the fuck up tonight, because tomorrow you start training with ME to take on the Left Hand!"

"Training with you?" Barney questions.

Hell yeah man! Didn’t you see what I did to Gerri at Savage!? Who else better to whip you into Left fucking Hand breaking shape? Then after that, I’m gonna show you how to shove a pineapple up Baphomet's ass like in that one movie!"

"Little Nicky?"

"Fuck yeah, that's the one! I fucking love that flick!"

Barney smiles, knowing that he has prepared his entire life for this moment.

"No training needed."

Suddenly Barn produces a perfectly ripened pineapple! Where’d he pull it from? Parts Unknown!

"Who should I demonstrate on?" He says with a grin.

TK, having not been serious about the butt stuff seems a little off put now.

"Um, no, we’re good Barn, I fucking believe you, man." Glancing past Barney to the female him from the other verse. "Ya know, on second thought maybe Barnette would like a fucking demonstration?"

It might be the alcohol, but Barney smiles wickedly. It reminds TK of Gilly and makes him sad as Barney heads in the direction of Barnette.

"Fucking Gilly, man... We almost had him back." TK says just before downing a shot.

Elsewhere, Miss Fury and Oswald are quietly conversing amongst themselves. About what, we’re not sure, but whatever it is, it looks sinister and evil!

The shot cuts back to Barney just as he approaches Barnette. He presents his pineapple and explains his intent. Unsurprisingly, since Barnette is just a female Barney Green from another universe, she’s accepting of the idea.

The shots then cuts to Robbie and the gang still on the dance floor. Robbie has some wicked moves and is smoking Jenny and Jimmy. That may just be because of how Jimmy keeps coming onto Myst though! In the background we see Barney leading Barnette into a side room, closing the door behind them.

Checking back with Fury and Ozzy, they seem to still be discussing their evil plan, but now we have a clue as to what that plan is via Ozzy holding a professionally printed book titled. “Oswald’s Plan To Smear The Pope!”

Shit, did BOB cause the blackout in Pakistan and the smear campaign on the Vatican!?

About 40 seconds after going in, Barney and Barnette re-enter the room. Barnette is now weebling and wobbling as she walks, but as odd as she looks, it’s very impressive how she doesn’t fall down!

TK congratulates Barney and fills him in on another plan of his own.

”I need you to shoot me in the fucking head Barn!”[/]b

Barney questions this plan, especially since TK said that he was to train him tomorrow! Tk assures Barn that he’ll be back in time. Barney asks how and TK just says’ [b]”Don’t worry, I know a guy!”

TK then hands Barney a gun and tells him. [font color=#fooooo]”Just hold onto this until afte..”[/color]

BOOM MOTHERFUCKER! Says the gun as Barney pulls the trigger early by accident sending a bullet right through TK’s skull. Everyone left alive freaks out as TK lay dead in front of Barney.

”This is some strange universe.” Barnette says as she looks at Barney.

”You ain’t seen nothing yet.” as Barney leans in for the kiss.

As their lips lock, fireworks begin lighting the sky. They giggle and duck as they look up in awe and the scene wipes to a shot of Barney sometime later.

I cannot wait until I get my hands on you, Baphomet. The Daddy of Violence is gonna hurt you badly. The Left Hand is such a joke. The only thing I use my left hand for is jerking off and getting myself ready for some tgirl loving.

The Left Hand thought they were gonna steamroll right into this fed and run roughshod. No. No. Not happening under BOB’s watch. If anyone is gonna destroy the XWF, It’s us. I can promise you that much.

Ash Quinn. Sorry, darling but you have no chance of beating me. Daddy is ready to show you how he takes care of naughty girls. You are just being used by an idiot who has no clue what he is doing. I mean, He went after a place that already had a group plotting to destroy it already. I am gonna offer you a one time only offer to join us. We can show you greatness. JoinBOB and we can help.

Tula Keali'i. The current Anarchy Champion. Sorry but I don’t see you walking out of this event with the title. I am gonna take it so watch your back because Daddy sure could use a nice belt to put around his waist. Doesn’t even matter what belt it is. Daddy is very hungry. BOB is hungry.

Pass me another White Claw!

[Image: juXb2Dg.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 7 users Like Barney Green's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (01-13-2021), (Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (01-11-2021), Atara Raven (01-10-2021), Jenny Myst (01-10-2021), Mr. Oz (01-10-2021), The Right Hand (01-11-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (01-10-2021)