Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 02:08 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raise Your Left Hand
Brooke Hernandez Offline
Your Fucking Nightmare

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

01-09-2021, 10:30 AM

Did ya think we were gone? No. We are still here. Raise your Left Hand and Join Us... you will in the end anyway
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

01-09-2021, 10:48 AM

(01-09-2021, 10:30 AM)Geri Vayden Said: Did ya think we were gone? No. We are still here. Raise your Left Hand and Join Us... you will in the end anyway

Do I smell a threat in the air?... it smells like cheap booze and orgy that gone off the deep end... I mean, it's great you are assumin' that we care enough to know if you are all still "runnin" shit here.

I find it cute that, Geri is like a Godaddy mascot for the Left Hand... she KNOWS how to get herself aHEAD of competition around here.
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

01-09-2021, 12:30 PM

(01-09-2021, 10:30 AM)Geri Vayden Said: Did ya think we were gone? No. We are still here. Raise your Left Hand and Join Us... you will in the end anyway

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post