Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-15-2024, 03:40 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Character Development RPs
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IT WAS ME ALL ALONG!
Muddy Waters Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-06-2021, 07:56 PM

"They always said I wasn't nothin."

"Nothin but a drunk."

"Nothin but a lowlife."

"Nothin but a bottom feeder."

"Nothin but a nobody."

"Well..."

"They's right."

A full moon's shadow swept over the cold ashes of a scorched mobile home, and out in the wilderness, it's glow was the only thing inviting our minds into the darkness. In the tight single acre opening where the trailer once stood was nothing but a pile of charred rubble, and surrounding it, the daunting mysteries of the forests enclosing around it like the might of the oceans holding a vulnerable island in it's palm.

Not unlike the obscurities of the forest, beneath the burnt rubble laid the enigma of a smoldering heart and a creature that the light can never known. From where there was a once passion, and a shining glow of the spirit now there was only a death that could never die.

An arm bursts up through the wreckage of the life that was no more and a hand stretches out it's fingers. It feels around, but only finds the nothingness of space and time that it will soon be accustom to...

From the ashes of a once great man, has risen a curse. A vindicator of the darkness.

[Image: Rqdpvnh.png]

"And I's left."

"Fer' so long y'all treated Muddy Waters like the scum that he was. Just another simple soggy-ball-sack sippin' shine in the light. I let what I thought yer' world needed me to be, the lovable drunken idiot, dicktaste my life forever.

I was just a pawn in y'all's sick game. But now I know the truth.

Now I know the only way to build is to destroy.

So!

One by one, I'mma cummin for y'all.

These precious little lives y'all built on lies and hurt? I'm gunna turn it all around on ya'. And I'mma dance on yer' graves. He done told me so."

Muddy lets of a sadistic grin,

"GOT'DAMN I FEEL GOOD!"

Muddy looks down and rolls his eyes into the back of his head as fangs begin to grow from his teeth.

"Muddy Waters is raisin' his left han-"

Someone off camera corrects him as he was clearly starting to raise his right hand. He looks down, then quickly back to the camera, correcting himself as he actually starts:

"Raisin' his left hand!"

"It's time to pay the piper bitches."

[Image: Backstage%2BTalk.gif]

(3X) Federweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Muddy Waters's post:
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (01-07-2021), Atara Raven (01-06-2021), Corey Smith (01-06-2021)