Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-16-2024, 12:41 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Letter For Tula The Left Handed One.
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

01-07-2021, 07:36 AM

Tula see's a letter that was under her locker room door, and it read..

I know you are down for the man, and that's pretty cool you are. I mean, the more he recruits people like minded, the more he exploits a honky tonk girl like yourself. I mean, I have no hate against you or for THE MAN you shall be ensl-- i mean "EMPOWERED" by his strong left hand he tends to flex on a daily basis. I mean, why should you be holding a title that's beneath you, huh?

You should get on down, with taking off that... funky belt off that honky tonk waist of yours. Maybe get offa that thing, and dance until you feel better to know that, you are nothing more then a lady of the devil. The mere mention of Tula the former good girl, done soul herself for the almighty dollar; heh, maybe it does pay to be the boss of being someone else's ho in the corner.

Tula, I hope you live your best days without this belt... because, you don't desevere to hold this, since you already got another strap not too long ago. Pass The Peas, like we used to say.....

After she read it, she see's the person who passes by, and confront them. Then JB comes into area, and see's hostile Tula doing her thing, and passes by her... then about ten minutes later, he hits her with a guitar ala Double J and places a thick blanket over her, as if he didn't want to physically touch her honky tonkness for the "cover"....

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Tula Kealiʻi Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

01-07-2021, 10:39 AM

Tula kicks out. She dusts off some of the guitar fragments and begins to laugh.

Sounds like that thing is out of tune.

First off, let's get this part figured out - I'm not sure what you mean by "honkey tonk girl,:" If you're trying to imply that I'm white, I'm afraid I have some bad news for you - I am half Hawaiian, and half Micronesian. Not even remotely close to white. I guess that's easy to mess up, though - Tula Keali'i is a rather common name in Southern England.

Secondly, you're right. This belt IS beneath me. But that doesn't mean I'm giving it to you or your buddy Tommy. Fuck that. If I no longer wish to hold the title, it's because I threw it in the trash. Until such a moment occurs, however, this is the closest you'll ever get to it.

Tula shoves the belt in Black's face

You like that? Huh? You enjoy looking at yourself? Then buy a fucking mirror, and kill your dreams of ever holding a title belt in this company. While you're at it, you might as well just kill yourself. Save us all the trouble of having to breathe in the same air as you.

I won't bother hurting you any further. Ash will do plenty enough on Saturday, when she not only crushes you physically, but emotionally as well. Though I bet you'll be right back, trying to pin me again, because that's all you can fucking do.

[Image: tenor-3-1.gif]
9-10-0
2x Anarchy Champion
1x and current XWF Micronesian Champion
XWF Star Of The Month - October 2020
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tula Kealiʻi's post:
Marf (01-07-2021)
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

01-07-2021, 11:27 AM

Kill myself?.... hmm... I wanted to kill myself, I’d listen to your promos and strangle myself to death with how beautiful it is. I mean, you are such a wordsmith that even Will Smith can't touch that. Now I see why the MMA didn't want you to join their ranks, because you know do much better in the world where you can't legit get knocked in a real fight. I've seen your work, and it'd make Cyborg blush with how you are in this sport. Shit, maybe I’m barking up the Left Hand side... since you seem like a broad passes the dutche on nightly basis with Boris.

You want to throw that belt in the trash, then you should throw yourself through a table that's full of hoola hoops that's in use. I thought being Hawaiian, would make you a simple person, but I guess when you have a lot of balls in your court. Mixed or not, you are considered to be opposite of a person with a fair skin. But forget all that, you still are nothing more than big fish in a small pond.

Even if I don't have the fucks to hold any belts, including the one you openly admit you trash it like a Madusa you is... doesn't mean I won't back down at a challenge like you, since you think everyone cares about you and your moves. I won't pin you for the sake of it, I want to pin you like I own something from a bookie in long beach. You maybe right in one thing... you don't want to breath in the air I breath in....thats fine by me.

Then one guy comes in and places a bag over Tula behind, and chokes her out with it. As she kneels, JB signals the man to stop and he does. Then he wipes his face with a cloth, and he instruct the man hit her with the belt, and hits her. Then he pulls out his cane, and pins her left shoulder for the "cover"

An Outsider Thug.
Hate Post Like Post
Tula Kealiʻi Offline

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

01-07-2021, 11:59 AM

Tula kicks out. She chuckles again as she reaches into her pocket and pulls out a cigar. She puts up one finger, as if to say "wait a minute", which of course Black does because it's Tula's turn to post something. She lights the cigar and steps back with a smile on her face.

I'm not going to lie...I barely understood any of that. "Passes the dutche with Boris"? "Hoola Hoop on a table in use?" The fuck does any of this mean? Are you just saying words to say words, or were you actually trying to say something important? I really hope for your sake it's not the latter.

Yes, THIS belt is trash. It has a stupid fucking face on it and it's named after a stupid fucking person. There's a lot in this federation that I consider trash. That's why I'm hear - to destroy the dumb shit that still exists here. And luckily enough, YOU are among the dumb shit! So if it's a fight you want, rest assured I have no problem giving you one. You want to step in the ring so I can humiliate you? That is absolutely cool with me.

But you won't. Because in the end, you're a pussy. And you know the only way you can even come close to pinning me is by putting a bag over my head or tossing a blanket on me.

9-10-0
2x Anarchy Champion
Hate Post Like Post
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

01-07-2021, 12:19 PM

Let me explain this to you, in terms your people will understand. The more you proclaim this belt is trash, the more you are devaluating yourself and that belt you hold, it seems like you just love to put up a front like you know a thing or two. No, im not saying anything important, just like you not really putting up a fight on here.

Man, its feels good to be female with more opportunities to thrive, it looks like you hit the genetic lottery... because you are just a great piece of trash, that I would love to dump in the ocean. I'd watch you wash away into oblivion if were up to me. Since im trash, you're trash enough to want to legit go toe to toe with me.... you know damn well i am not worth putting you through humiliation and pain by me, what good will it do for you to fight me?... All it'll be is "John got beaten by a Left Hand member" and it'll lower your value in this place.

And I know deep down inside, you want to give the belt up to me and save yourself the trouble of keeping it, because let be me honest... you don't need it, you don't need me to pin you down, AND you don't need me to tell you that... you might be Anarchy Champion, but you still nothin mo than two bit player in your crew.

This time around, he lets he smoke her cigar and let him blow it in his face, he isn't fazed by it, but by the second time... he Pimp Slapped the shit outta her, then he claps her with a chair, and lays it on top of her and places his elbow on the chair for the cover.

One....

An Outsider Thug.
Hate Post Like Post
Tula Kealiʻi Offline

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

01-07-2021, 05:50 PM

Tula pops back up like a fucking champ and just shakes her head.

It's honestly pretty pathetic to watch someone practically beg for a title. What, can't get enough validation out there on your own? You need this little trinket to feel better because daddy didn't pat you on the back and say "good job, sport" when you were a kid?

Hell, did you even have a daddy?

Sorry, but I am all out of fucks to give. Come back to me in a few months. Maybe I'll take pity on you then.

9-10-0
2x Anarchy Champion
Hate Post Like Post
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) Offline
EOL15072023

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

01-07-2021, 06:05 PM

"Why? Is that when you will go back to pretending to be a goodie goodie? Have you realized the mistake you've made by chance? Either way, I doubt you last that long."

[Image: MOSHED-2023-6-19-16-15-56.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

01-09-2021, 10:33 PM

Charlie eats some popcorn as he watches these two duke it out for days on end.

[Image: 27J5l3J.png]
Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

01-12-2021, 12:55 PM

These guys must be exhausted!

Uhhhh... Tula wins!

Still Champion - Tula Keali'i

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post