Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-15-2024, 11:18 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whipping out the group
TDO Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

01-06-2021, 05:54 PM

Eh screw it.

Why not get an early head start.

I mean i did say that to observe you gotta organize it, to organize it you gotta cleans it, and onces thats done then you can start see the cancerous tumor(S) to go away. And then my plan......my image of the xwf will go into full swing. Starting from the top on down.

But for that ever to happen i have to get an early head start on it.

So to start off my crusade, i need to wipe out a pethetic group called bob.

Bob, who ever it maybe, dont care what member.

Your on my radar of who must be eradicated.

So to quote goldberg........Not only each and anyone of yall is next.....most importantly......YOUR LAST
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates TDO's post!
Mr. Oz (01-06-2021)
Corey Smith Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

01-06-2021, 06:11 PM

(01-06-2021, 05:54 PM)TDO Said: Eh screw it.

I mean i did say that to observe you gotta organize it, to organize it you gotta cleans it, and onces thats done then you can start see the cancerous tumor(S) to go away. And then my plan......my image of the xwf will go into full swing. Starting from the top on down.

So to quote goldberg........Not only each and anyone of yall is next.....most importantly......YOUR LAST

Well, I wish you the best. But there's like, a LOT of BoB's....

[Image: CoreySig6A.png?width=270&height=406]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Corey Smith's post:
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (01-06-2021), Mr. Oz (01-06-2021)
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

01-06-2021, 07:30 PM

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Mr. Oz's post!
TDO (01-06-2021)
nope Offline

XWF FanBase:
Not Over

(the perfect heel; hated even by the fans who usually cheer heels; pisses off internet fans too)

01-06-2021, 08:25 PM

(01-06-2021, 06:11 PM)Corey Smith Said:
(01-06-2021, 05:54 PM)TDO Said: Eh screw it.

Well, I wish you the best. But there's like, a LOT of BoB's....

at least
Hate Post Like Post
TDO Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

01-06-2021, 11:27 PM

Brudda oswald is scared, baofomit or how ever you pronounced the bill Clintons childs name is a pussy, annnnnd who ever is corry smith is nothing of no concern,

*inhale* then *exhale*

Looks like this will be done the hard way
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like TDO's post:
Corey Smith (01-07-2021), Unknown Soldier (01-07-2021)
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) Offline
EOL15072023

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

01-06-2021, 11:44 PM

(01-06-2021, 11:27 PM)TDO Said: Brudda oswald is scared

"Sorry General Tso, you've got that backwards"

[Image: MOSHED-2023-6-19-16-15-56.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
TDO Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

01-07-2021, 02:24 AM

Mmmmmmm general tso on miss gravy.

If you say he wasnt then why are talking for him. If he wasnt, he woulda rip off his vagina and surgically stitch on a pair of balls and your dick and speak for himself.

And stop being a myst wanna
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

01-07-2021, 10:14 AM

"Boy, you do not want to anger me. You would be no match for me. You would not live to survive the tale. Miss Gravy IS my right hand woman and she can and will speak on my behalf. She answered exactly how I would have answered. You are nothing. So how about you go and pester the Left Hand, who are going to show us what true futility is, at Anarchy, when they face B. O. B.

Under my leadership, under my guidance, B. O. B. will be stronger than it ever has.

If you want to be a part of something, where there are no judgements. Be a part of something that promises excellence and trains you up to become a serious contender. You know what you must do.

Join B. O. B."

Hate Post Like Post
TDO Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

01-07-2021, 10:26 PM

Z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z what what
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes TDO's post:
Unknown Soldier (01-07-2021)
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

01-08-2021, 12:04 AM

(01-07-2021, 10:26 PM)TDO Said: Z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z what what

"You have chosen to spit on my generous offer. So, expect nothing but the worst pain possible until you do exactly what I have told you and what we have told every single person in the XWF locker room:

Join Us.

Join B. O. B."

Hate Post Like Post
Ash Quinn

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-08-2021, 06:41 AM

You wanna go single handed against the strongest faction here and BoB then step up buddy. You won’t make it out alive.
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

01-08-2021, 06:54 AM

Oh snap BOB you done it now! You thought you were gonna do whatever you wanted but now you have DREZDIN up your butts!

It's all over but the crying, folks!

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Mr. Oz (01-08-2021)
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

01-08-2021, 07:30 AM

(01-08-2021, 06:41 AM)Ash Quinn Said: You wanna go single handed against the strongest faction here and BoB then step up buddy. You won’t make it out alive.

"Switch it around, bitch. BoB is the strongest faction. You and and your broken toys would never have grouped up, if your members hadn't been losing a lot to us, you wouldn't be together.

B. O. B. Say it loud, say it proud, because once your group disbands, we will welcome you people into our ranks. We will change you, shape you into a serious and destructive force of evil. Without brainwashing.

Join us.

Join B. O. B."

Hate Post Like Post
Tula Kealiʻi Offline

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

01-08-2021, 07:56 AM

(01-06-2021, 11:27 PM)TDO Said: Brudda oswald is scared, baofomit or how ever you pronounced the bill Clintons childs name is a pussy, annnnnd who ever is corry smith is nothing of no concern,

*inhale* then *exhale*

Looks like this will be done the hard way

I enjoy a good BOB dunking like the next person, but does anyone know what any of this means?

[Image: tenor-3-1.gif]
9-10-0
2x Anarchy Champion
1x and current XWF Micronesian Champion
XWF Star Of The Month - October 2020
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tula Kealiʻi's post:
Marf (01-08-2021)