Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 01:16 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's The Boss? (The Continuation of A Surprise Reveal from the RoBOB Factory)
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) Offline
EOL15072023

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

01-06-2021, 02:34 PM

[Image: cover.jpg]

Oswald’s fists swing as if he’s going for the fences that are Miss Gravy’s ribs, as if trying to tenderize Graves, to get her to stay down for their talk.

“You continue to not know your fucking place, Graves! You constantly act as if YOU lead this group! Without my backing, this group would be NOTHING!”

He ends this with a heavy right hand to the jaw that produces a sickening crunch!

“Stay the fuck down before I break this body completely and put you on the shelf before our match against the Left Hand even starts! There are MANY in the ranks that can EASILY replace you!”

Oswald hauls off and punt kicks Graves, sending her sliding across the room and against the solid steel wall!

“You continuously act beyond your station and I’m beyond tired of it.” He says as he slowly approaches Graves, who is already definitely pushing herself up from the floor."

“Each person you signed has become a reflection of ME and what I have done for US. If you keep signing people I don’t approve of, you ruin OUR group. You’re the one constantly trying to tank our Brotherhood by bringing in people who have yet to prove themselves in the XWF! Then you want to bring back PETER FUCKING GILMOUR!?”

Back to her feet, Graves charges forward as she barks back!

”Peter Gilmour is a LEGEN-”

With that he performs a pump-big boot straight to the head, knocking down Miss Gravy with him standing over her.

“That was the last goddamn straw, Graves. We may be evil, but we are equal opportunity evil. Not Gilmour evil. Your lack of foresight is what will allow The Left Hand to win and dominate us, not the other way around.”

Graves pushes up, “The Left Hand? Since when do you care about ANYTHING that goes on in the XWF? All you’ve ever concerned yourself with was money, and the credibility that you’ve stolen from MY hard wo-”

Oswald stomps Graves back into the concrete!

‘WRONG!”

Ozzy climbs on top of Graves in a full mount.

“I only care about money and POWER!”

Ozzy begins smashing his fist into Graves face! She tries to block, but her small frame is no match for Ozwald’s otherworldly strength!

“Both of which are being STOLEN from me by you AND The Left Hand!”

Ozzy continues to pound on Graves until her arms drop limply. Breathing heavily, he stares at his blood-soaked fist.

Ash Quinn was promised to me! Miss Fury ensured me that a deal was as good as done! Then you made that stupid Goddamned wish! And while you’ve made a goof of yourself in that second rate GCWA, and ignored your new-found duties, I’ve had to watch everything that we’ve worked toward unravel! All the while, the Left Hand has been scooping up MY talent! And in turn, stealing money from MY pockets!”

“WHY DO I WANT A FUCKING RIGHT HAND ON MY PAYROLL!?”

Graves spits up some blood with a chuckle. Through a bloody grin she responds, ”Because, it’s funny…”

In a fit of rage Oz smashes both fists into Graves face!

“WE’RE NOT FUNNY! WE’RE SUPERVILLAINS!”

With Graves completely motionless, Ozzy stands up and snaps his fingers. Many servants suddenly appear and begin to tend to his wounds and prepare a clean suit for him.

“It has become abundantly clear to me that you are unfit to lead BOB.”

Ozzy’s servants remove his shirt and prepare the clean one, but Ozzy suddenly shoves them away and charges towards Graves who has somehow climbed up to one knee! As Ozzy approaches, Graves springs up and unleashes a flurry of wild and desperate punches!

But! It’s not enough! Ozzy grabs Graves by the head, engulfing her entire face in his large mit! With his other hand, he reaches INTO Graves' very soul, and rips it into the physical realm!

“You are far too unpredictable Graves. I’m a man that values control and order. You are not fit to command my forces, but there’s something else, isn’t there? Yes, your wish has granted you a visitor as well, hasn’t it?”

The Gravy ghost doesn’t speak, it can't, but Ozzy knows the truth. Miss Fury isn’t just a part of Micheal’s consciousness, she and Micheal are sharing this body, only Micheal has been in the drivers seat this entire time.

“Yet another mess of yours for me to clean up. Fortunately, I have the power to do so!”

Ozzy drops Graves' body, pulling out a ghostly vision of Miss Fury in the process.

“It’s just a matter of ensuring that the right pilot takes the stick!”

Ozzy shoves them both back into the body, working his magic to perfectly craft the right balance between the two identities. Graves thirst for blood and unwillingness to quit combined with Miss Fury’s strategic mind, and a more pleasing and subservient attitude.

After a moment, it is done. Ozzy was even kind enough to heal her body from the damage he had caused.

“Are we better now?” He asked, knowing full well the answer.

Graves lifted her head from the ground. Sitting up, she looked around. Like a child first seeing the world.

“Everythings… Perfect.”

"Very good. Now clean yourself up and meet me upstairs. we have a party to attend."

Graves nods, but as Ozzy leaves the room, she decides to commandeer the camera. Time to reintroduce herself to the world!

[Image: msgravy.jpg]

"Baphomet, or should I refer to you by your given name Mr. Keen?"

"I knew from the beginning that it was only a matter of time before someone like you appeared. Power attracts posers. It happens every single time. You ask people to raise the left hand, like it's any different than asking those same people to #JoinBOB."

"You have to understand that I've been away for a while. So maybe I'm missing the context here, but how are a bunch of Manson family rejects any different than supervillains?"

"The only difference that immediately springs to mind is this. Whereas you and yours take what you pretend to be serious, BOB knew from the beginning that all of this was nothing more than a game to be played. A game played for profit and power. A game that we have proven time and again to excel at."

"Tula, after months of trying to get you to embrace the darkness that I knew lived inside of you, it saddens me to see what you have chosen to do with your newfound ruthlessness."

"Your raising of the left may have blindsided Ruby, but this turn was never going to shock me. Only your poor choice in company could manage as much, so congratulations on that, but remember this, every action comes at a cost. I wonder, in the end, what will this decision cost you?"

"Ash Quinn, I thought you smarter than this, but that's a reflection on me, and my poor judgment. I'm not wrong often, and as you can imagine, I find it more than a little frustrating on the rare occasion that I am. Now you know your cost in advance. For your sake, I pray that you're ready."

"Actually, that's a lie!"

#JoinBOB

[Image: MOSHED-2023-6-19-16-15-56.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like (Gravy_Xtreme_5000)'s post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (01-13-2021), Mr. Oz (01-06-2021), Osira Themis (01-06-2021), Shawn Wylde (01-06-2021), The Right Hand (01-06-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (01-06-2021)