Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 04:53 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Surprise Reveal from the RoBOB Factory
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

01-06-2021, 12:55 PM

Oswald stood against a wall, watching both his wife and teenage child mingle with the BOB members. He definitely watched over Fuzen like a damn hawk, knowing Graves’ past. Time to reveal a few presents he had in store for the man of the hour, Barney Green.

“Everyone, gather around. Ladies-”

He looked at his family

“I need you to leave for a moment. Have to talk about BOB business right now. The party will resume after we are done with what I have in store for the group.”

With them gone, Oswald had begun leading the BOB members to his factory which can switch on a dime to fit whatever his needs are. Right now, they’re working on supplements, adding tiny doses of the mind-altering agent that causes people to love BOB!

In his office, a secret passage to his personal elevator takes everyone down to the depths of the earth’s very crust until they stop at a very interesting massive production line of BOBs latest model of reBOBs!

“Ladies and gentlemen, this is where all of our RoBOBs are being created. Each one, lifelike and have the same intelligence and personality traits as the person that they look like. They are built strong enough that..."

"BORING!"

Oz glares at Graves, infuriated by the interruption, but not trying to spoil this special day.

"We've seen this all before!"

His fist clenched and trembling with anger, Ozzy responds through gritted teeth.

"And you will see it all again GRAVES! You of all people should know better than to push your luck with me after what you did!"

Defiantly Graves asks, "What I did? Building the ranks of BOB, as planned!?"

Oz seems to collect himself despite Micheal's public defiance.

"This is a conversation for later Micheal. For now..."

Oz chuckles, walking over towards Barney, placing an arm over his shoulder

"Let's focus on why we're here, okay?"

The sternness melts away from Ozzy's face as he turns his attention to Barney with a grin.

“I’ve gotten you a little present, Barn. A way to fully show our appreciation of your hard work and dedication, minus the one match we had and I had to put you in your place. So, here she is Barney.”

He seemingly digs into the very fabric of time and space in the middle of the air. He then tore it open as if he was Goatse’ing the universe and what came out, is a woman. A woman with a more feminine bone structure than Barney’s, as well as being a bit lighter, but she would definitely pass as Barn’s twin or something like it.

“I'd like to see Baphomet do THAT!"

He says with a confident chuckle as the other BOBs look on in shock at just what he pulled out of that tear in the fabric of space and time.

"Barney, meet Barnette Greene. She’s been through some shit, but she’s a good egg, much like you. Treat her how you would like to be treated because that’s exactly who she is. You, but in a different ‘verse."

Barney's and Barnette's eyes light up like a goddamn Christmas tree when they lock on to each other. The two immediately run into the others embrace and begin to make sloppy wet kissing sounds as Ozzy watches on pleased.

"Wait, you can do that?"

"I can do anything I wish Micheal, much like you could before you made that foolish wish! And if you want a bit of threesome action, a Devil’s Triangle-”"

He hands Barney a remote as Graves pretends to gag behind Ozzy's back. Think about that. Micheal Graves is grossed out right now.

MICHEAL GRAVES!

"Dude, what the fuck is all of this!? A Party for Barney? Sex roBOB clones and alternate universe Barney's for a Devil's triangle? Interesting choice of words "BOSS" !"

"Say what you mean to say Graves!" Ozzy barks over his shoulder.

The room goes silent. All the other BOB's prepare for the spectacle that they just know is coming!

"What I'm saying is THIS! Baphomet said he got to one of use already! I wrote that shit off as mind games right away. No way anyone in BOB would be willing to jump ship to those nefarious nincompoops! What do they offer over BOB? Blood orgies? Can you even imagine getting pegged by Tula?"

"I can't even imagine her in a dominant position PERIOD! Less she's wacking that Vita Valenteen LOSER or getting her new "Wicked Wackjobs" to carry her dead weight ass! And make all the comparisons to BOB that you like, but when it comes down to it, Tula has failed at every single turn when pitted against either myself or Miss Fury! That's just a fact!"

"And do you know why?"

No answer from Ozzy as he seems to grow increasingly irritated by Graves, but good for us, Barney doesn't know how to read a room!

"Why?"

"Because unlike Tula, we don't need to be carried! We do the carrying!"

Ozzy's patience begins to wear thin. His fist trembling with anger he scoffs. "The point Graves!"

"The point is, you've been acting awfully suspicious lately! Demeaning me in front of the boys! Stripping me of my recruiting rights! I've done more for this organization than ANYBODY! And that includes your fucking money! You've already made that initial investment back in spades!"

Ozzy turns to face Graves. He straightens his cuffs and jacket before looking Graves in the eyes.

"Go on..."

For the first time in this exchange, you can see just the slightest bit of hesitation from Graves.

Fear, likely brought on from the merging of his and Miss Fury's personalities, but at the end of the day, this is STILL Graves.

"What's the deal Oz? Why try to sabotage all of our hard work!?"

"Plainly..."

*GULP*

"Did you raise the left hand?

Ozzy does indeed raise his left hand, and slaps her across the fucking room like a ragdoll!

"Everyone out..."

The BOBies look to each other for guidance, causing Ozzy to snap!

"I SAID GET YOUR FUCKING ASSES OUT OF HERE NOW! NOW! NOW!"

Ozzy waves his hand as a black mist engulfs everyone but Graves, sending them back to the party upstairs. He then stares at Micheal who's nursing his face on the ground. Ozzy removes his jacket and begins to roll up his sleeves.

"It's time for a long-overdue chat Mr. Graves..."

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Mr. Oz's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (01-13-2021), (Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (01-06-2021), The Right Hand (01-06-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (01-06-2021)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Mr. Oz's post!
TDO (01-06-2021)