Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-05-2024, 12:55 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Conversations.
Chris Page Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-05-2021, 02:56 PM

” Un-FUCKING-Acceptable!”

An enraged Oliver smashes his fists down on a table as our scene opens.

” Somebody knows something about my brother!”

Oliver, biological brother of Robert Main gazes down with anger in the pupils of his eyes as he gazes down at cool and calm Chris Page. Chris lights up a cigarette as he looks back up at Oliver while inhaling his draw.

” How can you just sit there with that smug look across your face knowing that someone out there tried to end Rob’s career?”

Chris blows out the smoke before he states in a calm tone.

” You need to relax.”

Chris softly states as he takes another draw off his cigarette which only causes Oliver to lash out even harder.

” Calm down?! You want me to calm down?!?! You sit there smoking that cigarette reaping all the rewards for Rob’s attack!”

” Hold up butter-cup..”

Chris stands up so that he and Oliver are standing nearly face to face.

” You don’t get to stand in front of me and talk that shit when you haven’t even taken the time to go see Rob while I on the other hand have popped in twice in as many weeks to check upon him. Excuse the fuck out of me if you are one of those flying off your emotions kind of guys where I take a more methodical approach to anything that I’m working on.”

Oliver looks to interject as Chris takes another pull from his smoke.

” You don’t get to play that card mother fucker! I’m blood!”

Chris laughs under his breath as he exhales smoke before putting the cigarette out in an ashtray on the table while Oliver asks.

” I don’t see anything funny…”

” Not that I’d expect that you would… color me surprised.”

Oliver scoffs at Chris who continues.

” Let’s get real for a second between me and you. You call yourself blood? You call yourself his brother, and that might be true, but mother fucker where have you been the last year and a half? Oh yeah, locked up! While you’ve been busy playing hide the salami in the shower I’ve stepped in and assumed that role that you oh so desperately crave.”

Chris intently stares into the eyes of Oliver as he continues to speak with malice and intent within the confines of his tone.

” This isn’t a pissing contest between the two of us; but don’t you stand in my presence and pull the “blood” card when “blood” hasn’t been around and the guy you got your little beady eyes locked on right now has. I don’t fault you for thinking I had something to do with it; it’s a natural reaction when you step back and take a good long look at the picture that’s been painted. Rob gets taken out, I happen upon the scene, and then with him knocked out I stepped to the plate.”

Oliver is nearly seething with each word that’s being spoken by Chris.

” Before you blew a gasket you would have allowed me to tell you that Rob and I have already had this conversation, and if the roles were reversed he would have done the same thing because when one of us wins we both win. That’s a dynamic that he and I share that nobody but us will fully understand. I looked your brother and my best friend in the eyes much like I’m looking you in the eyes and I’m telling you that I had nothing to do with it. The only thing I’m guilty of is seizing the opportunity because outside of Robert nobody DESERVES to be in that position than I do.”

There’s a pause from Chris as Oliver’s demeanor has become more relaxed.

” You can keep fighting me if you want but you’re looking in the wrong direction. You can keep wasting your time or you can come on an adventure with me down a rabbit hole that’s going to take us directly to the doorstep of the responsible party or parties… that choice is all yours to make.”

Oliver mulls over what’s been said, he thinks for a moment before taking a deep breath.

” What’s your plan?”

” Tomorrow night I’m going to confront the General Manager and get some answers to all the questions. The way I see it is the XWF has had two weeks to get the ball rolling on some sort of investigation; if they’ve done nothing then it will be time for us to step in and take control, start our investigation and leave a trail of bodies in our wake. There is someone on the roster that knows something, and given how people tend to run their mouths there’s a good chance they’ve already told someone. We start breaking some bones, shedding some blood the word is going to travel and people are going to talk for their self-preservation.”

There’s a brief pause from Chris before he continues with.

” Now I’m fully prepared to travel this road by myself if I need to.”

” You’re not going down it alone… I want to find out who is responsible.”

Oliver extends his hand out towards Chris. Chris reaches out shaking Oliver’s hand as he states.

” There’s no turning back now.”

… to be continued.

WORDS FROM THE STONED ONE:

As Wednesday Night Warfare draws upon us I’ll be the first to admit that I’ve got a lot on my mind from the Final Chapter with Thaddeus at Snow Job, with or without the Universal Title I might add because there’s no guarantee Big Barn won’t pull the upset of 2021 on Savage… I’ll be there to witness it live and in living color; from Thad, there’s Robert and his condition following being jacked two short weeks ago to finding the person or persons responsible for those barbaric actions and levying something twofold than what they’ve done to my best friend, and lastly this tag match that’s proving to be worthless and less of my time with every passing day.

It’s enough to just make you want to say fuck it and take a mental health day.

I’m not going to do that.

I’m going to show up on Warfare with several intentions; the first is to go ahead and mop the canvass with Finn and Shawn because let’s face it while they have a place at the table they’ve established they’re nowhere near ready to have a seat at the grown folk's table. This is going to be a goddamn slaughter, we all know it. Finn didn’t even bother to open that mouth of his last week after going through some crazy ordeal to make some splash upon a return that’s fallen flatter than Chris Chaos challenging for the Universal Title! Finn, how do you bounce back from this? You return and lose… and now you get flat out embarrassed by two of the top stars on the roster presently. You had the chance to establish yourself as some sort of player but instead, you’ve opted to take the route of a bitch by not muttering a goddamn peep even if it was just a simple “fuck you”, that doesn’t even take a lot of time to do.

So now you’re looking down the barrel of a .45, the hammer is locked with the chamber loaded and my finger is on the trigger.

Don’t worry kiddo…

I’m not pulling it here, oh no.

I’ll pull it on Warfare when I have a television audience at my disposal, more importantly, I’ll have Thaddeus Duke on the ring apron powerless to stop me from ripping you limb from limb and beating you within an inch of your life with them. The powers that be did you no favors by putting lazy and insignificant talent in front of me on my path to Snow Job where the laser focus is on one thing… beating Thad. Finn being in the wrong place at the wrong time this go-around is going to cost you. Don’t take my word for it though; actions will speak louder than words ever could.

Shawn…

I was a fan of yours until you opened your mouth allowing your immaturity when it comes to being in a high-profile spot to take over and rear its ugly head. Before I rip you a new asshole I’ll first give you some props in the regard of at least you tried unlike your counterpart that thought mum was a pretty good word, but it doesn’t negate just how easy you’re making this for someone of my stature. First I guess we start with how your mind is pre-occupied with a lower to mid-card pissing contest with someone not even involved in this affair. I don’t give a flying fuck how many times they’ve jumped on you and others like you. Do you know why they make names off of your expense before falling victim to guys like me?
You’re weak.

And unlike Big Barn, I don’t have a soft spot for standing up for you when people pick on you and you’re powerless to stop it. You put yourself in a position to be mugged when you should be out looking for bigger guns to bring into the fold to watch your back.

Now let’s talk about what I like to refer to as “rookie mistakes” seeing as there are quite a few.

You never give your opponents credibility which is exactly what you did when the first words mutter in our general direction was admitting that you’re out of your league. It lends credibility to my statement made in my first promo where I said those exact words. This is a game of being able to discredit your opponents not prove their points for them you ignorant fuck! We know you’ve been cast into the deep end of the pool and that you’re in WAY over your head, no need to further point out the obvious.

“Rookie mistake” number two- One minute you’re riding our jocks for being the best of the best and the next you’re telling from that moment forward you’re going to “study” us?

Well, that’s not a walking contradiction!

For starters a week isn’t enough time for you to deep dive into my career or what I’m capable of. A week will barely give you enough time to maybe catch one-third of a highlight reel! Why not just admit you know nothing about either of us other than our names? I thought Gilmour and were the only ones walking the face of the planet that are this stupid. I’m not one of the guys that clamor over respect from my peers because quite frankly I don’t need it. When you sell out every major sports arena around the world come to talk to me about some respect because then we’d share some common ground but in the meantime, you need to sit in your corner and shut your fucking mouth before I decided to do the world a favor and have it wired shut on Wednesday Night! You say your “will to win” is going to somehow go to be some sort of determining factor when your fate was sealed the moment this card went live. You’re will win isn’t going to carry you to victory but is going to play into your defeat. I love nothing more when a man won’t stay down and I get to inflict that much more punishment and finding out where you’re true breaking point is. I’m going to get such a thrill when I break your spirit and expose it to the world.

I’m the mother fucker that can do it too.

Once I grow bored with slapping around twiddle dee a twiddle duh I’m going to move on to the more pressing matters at hand.

Derrick Diamond.

It’s been nearly two weeks since my boy was taken out on your watch and there’s not been one update made nor an inkling of if some sort of investigation into what happened to Robert Main is even being conducted. This is completely and unacceptable. I’ve been nice by hanging back and seeing if this company even cares enough about its cornerstone to do the right thing and bring the responsible party or parties to justice; and yet Nah, you’re standing there holding your dick playing hacky sack to care. Derrick, when I’m through humbling Wylde and Kuhn I’m going to be coming to knock on your door. For your sake let’s hope you have some answers because I assure you and the locker room that you’re not going to like where this is headed in the event you stare at me like a deer in headlights. Theo, Vinnie… the last thing I am is a liar so you better tell this man that when I walk into that office on Warfare he better have some goddamn answers.

My best friend is laid up in a hospital bed and you can bet your asses somebody is going to pay.

Let me find out Thad had anything to do with this, let me find out any one of you had something to do with it for God as my witness I will strike down upon thee with furious anger where you fucking stand. When you play a game with Cataclysm we play the game for keeps. While one of you fired a shot you’ve made a cardinal mistake and you didn’t take him out. Robert is going to bounce back and when I turn over your name you’re going to rue the day you ever thought taking a coward's way out was the right way out.

Guilty until proven innocent.

- HALL OF LEGENDS 2019
- 2019 Heel of the Year
- 2019 Locker Room Leader of the Year
- 2019 Feud of the Year w. Robert Main (you’re welcome)
- Former
[Image: OW3ycxe.png]
[Image: fMJwa5h.png]
With
Robert "The Omega" Main
[Image: OZdvB4F.png]
XWF World Heavyweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Chris Page's post:
(01-05-2021), (Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (01-05-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (01-05-2021)