Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 07:15 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Ending of a Year
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

12-31-2020, 09:54 PM

Oswald stands in front of his family, the morning of December 30th, with him looking at them, watching the year coming near to an end. The world once came to a standstill, everyone afraid of going around, living their lives. Guidelines were set, the curve was flattened, but still 2020 kept handing the world some shit. Not even shit it could handle, either, it was nothing but gooey and formless c.diff shit. It was nothing but something that kept slipping through their fingers and dripping down onto the world's white pants, painting it brown. With the world almost coming full circle, to get rid of 2020, it still had to do something to us. It gave a 6.4 magnitude earthquake in Croatia. It took wrestling legends away. It has done everything in its power to make people remember it. It's that child that keeps destroying priceless objects in its home, making his family have to pay thousands of dollars, up to millions of dollars, in order to get the attention it wants, while people try to ignore it. Oswald hugs them close, giving a kiss to his wife, and a kiss to the forehead upon his daughter as the interdimensional camera floats around them getting as many angles as possible.

"It's the eve of New Year's Eve. You know what that means. Let me tell you all what it means. It means that soon we will not remember 2020. We will never think of it after the 31st turns into the 1st of 2021. We will forget it even existed except for history books so that the future can look at how a worthless president handled it, and hope that in the future that people in power handle this kind of pandemic fifteen times better. This is a year that is on its ending and we're going to pull its life support. Every cord, gone. Every tube, gone. It will die and it will suffer. We will have to grieve in January, we might have to deal with the aftershocks of its will, of its effects, and how it impacted us mentally and physically. However, we won't have to remember it. Ever. We need to forget that this year ever existed, and never again should we let a year rule our entire lives like 2020 did."

He then walked away, the camera following him as Fuzen and Alysia walked to the living room to watch some movies, still trying to live the Christmas spirit, not wanting to let it go as Oswald speaks once more.

"Ruby, we face off soon. We will fight, we will bleed, or at the very least, I will make you bleed. This year will end with a bang, and with the destruction of Ruby. You will need weeks in order to heal up from what I will do to you. The first month of 2021 will see you brutalized and hospitalized. Destroyed and annoyed. You will hate me. You will loathe me. However, you will regale the tale of our match, you will tell people about the night that you could've changed 2020. The night you could've put a damper on the cheer that B. O. B. will have when that ball drops and our match concludes and the New Year begins.

Now, 2020 has been an AMAZING year for me. Especially for B. O. B., I mean, not to toot my own horn, which I will do in a second here, because they recruited the Billion Dollar Man. They recruited Oswald Autem motherfuckin' Sephtis. They recruited the Billion Dollar goddamn Champion! My companies have garnered me enough money that I could look upon my obelisk of money and look down at Jeff Bezos and laugh at how much of a fucking peasant he is in my eyes. Do you know what people see my initials they go 'OHAWSHIT!' because they know I will fucking demolish them. I will tear into them like they were paper. So when our match rolls around, Ruby, you're going to be saying the same fucking thing, every time you see me on the card against you.

When I win our match... it'll be a new year, and it will be the cornerstone for which B. O. B. kicks off this coming year. It'll be with one helluva fucking bang and the sign that B. O. B. will reign as the most dominant force that's ever existed in XWF's long standing history."

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post