Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 12:20 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boris Fights A Horse?!
Boris Offline
Blyat!

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

12-31-2020, 06:25 PM

Boris is not going to lie - 2020 has been the worst year in history of Boris.

While is been fun wrestling in States of United America, I miss home. Slovakia has not allowed people from outside Europe to travel in, so Boris has been stuck blin. This mean Antoli has been in apartment all by himself - if there is even apartment left.

Boris also got the Cobalt Virus early in year, and have not been same since blin. Traveling with Good Friend Tulip has given Boris many good memories, but am still stuck in weird matches blin. Why is Boris not fighting in Final Event for Title of Anchor? Or even Title of the Interwebs? Cyka blyat, is very frustrating.

Even Eve of Year End is disappointing. Boris should be out partying with all the Gopniks in New Yord City, but instead, Boris is sitting in dressing room watching the television and drinking vodka before match.

Is not even good vodka blin.

"Are you sure you should be drinking vodka straight from the bottle only an hour before your match?"

Super Rudy has come into room to sit with Boris and watch the television. Is usual Eve of Year End show with Ryan Breadcrust - some debil who paint his hair and talk loud for no reason.

"Super Rudy! Is no big blin. This how Boris prepares for match. Is not even good vodka!"

"What do you mean? It's Pinnacle."

"Is shit! Is have flavors in it. Vodka should not have flavors in it blyat! Vodka is just potato! Is should taste like vodka! Is like American mayonez, which is not even mayonez. What is this Whip? Why does it not want to be mayonez?"

"Miracle Whip?"

"Whip. Halmonds. Is all bad! This why Americans lost Cold War."

"American's didn't…"

Super Rudy continues to talk like western spy, but Boris will not be privy to such things. All Boris can focus on is the shape of Ryan Breadcrust mouth. Is look like starfish washed on beach.

I hear knock on door, and Friend Centurion stands outside of room.

"Yo Boris. I'm heading over to catering. You want anything?"

"Bring Boris wings of chicken. And good mayonez!"

"I can promise I will bring back one of those things."

He is talking of the chicken. This will have to do blin, even though all Slavs know a good helping of mayonez on some Butterbrod is the best way to get ready for fight.

And this is weird fight comrades. Boris has two enemies to fight. One is some debil named Andy Ray, and the other is a fucking horse! Cyka, what is this? Boris knows Van Lake put together weird matches, but this too much for even Boris.

Boris does not know who Andy Ray is. He must be new to Federation of Xtreme Wrestlers. He sound like American truck driver. Or pilot. *Imitating the sound of an airline pilot* Chka, this is your pilot Andy Ray speaking. Welcome aboard Cheeki Breeki airlines. We hope you have good flight. Please no smoking until we leave runway blin.

But he is not important. He is just side character. Main attraction is Boris facing against a real life horse!

Boris is not happy blin. I do not wish to harm animals. Horses have never done anything to hurt Boris. So this match is very confusing. Why is there a horse? Did Horse sign a contract? Is Horse in line for title shot?

This may be wrong, but Boris has job to do, and if the Federation of Xtreme Wrestlers says Boris has to fight a horse, then Boris will fight a horse.

How does person beat a horse blin? Horse can not be pinned. Is have four legs and no shoulders. And now does horse take submission? Does Horse has to stomp hoof on mat? Boris may be knew to this business, but I do not think a man vs horse match has ever happened. Boris tried looking up such a thing, but he could only find one video. Things did not go well for the man in said video.

But is Boris has to beat Horse, then Boris will beat Horse! And he will beat Andy Ray! Because 2021 is going to be Year Of The Slav! Boris has many plans blin. Boris plans on being the first Slav to ever win Title of the Interwebs. What an accomplishment for all the little Gopniks to witness!

Boris also wants to fight mysterious American Man. I have seen pictures of this man, but he is no where to be seen. Before end of 2021, Boris will find way to fight American Man. It will be biggest win of Boris career.

Right now, though, Boris has to show Horse the power of the Cheeki Breeki. Is going to be fun Eve of New Year! This Boris promise!

[Image: KGR16Cy.png]
Oppa! - 17 1/2
Blyat! - 14 1/2
Neither! - 0

Former Weight Of Metal Champion
WINNER - Race Across The Everglades in the Slav Cruiser 9000!
2020 XWF Games Tug Of War Gold Medalist
Both Won And Lost The Quarantine Battle Royal
Successfully Contracted Coronavirus
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Boris's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (01-01-2021)