Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-03-2024, 05:42 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
P&J PC #11 - I May Not Be Loyal; But I Am Winning The Battle Royal
Hunter Payne Offline
RIP Ray Peterson

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-21-2013, 09:02 PM

-Payne & Joy posted Podcast number 11, the first Podcast from a foreign land-

Payne: Welcome everybody to the Payne and Joy Podcast, the first from Somalia! Or, Soo dhowow! Guul caafimaad wanaagsan!

Joy: Ummm... What?

Payne: I said Welcome, cheers and good health in Somali. Gotta learn the language of the people we're entertaining tomorrow. Hello everybody I am Hunter Payne and She is the very hot Joy Giovanni.

Joy: Yes it is very hot here!

Payne: I meant the other hot, but whatever.

Joy: Haha thank you! Now we should give a round of applause to Hunter Payne for getting us and the XWF camera crew out of a bad situation with some Somalians earlier today.

Payne: Thank you, but all I did was have a conversation with a Somalian in his own language that stopped them from shooting us. You should hold the applause until after I defeat my opponents in the Battle Royal... I hope they aren't expecting to win, because it is going to be an eXtremely disappointed flight home. Imagine each and every one of you contemplating "oh I could have done this..." or "If I avoided that, the outcome would have been different..." But really there is nothing you could have done different that would have changed the outcome. The outcome of Hunter Payne winning the Battle Royal.

Joy: Which one of these assholes should we start with... Let's start with John "The Rapist" Black. John you perverted asshole. Don't you dare mention me in your promos! You or your 'minions' aren't going to lay a finger on me! I am so close to getting a restraining order on you. You're a creeper. And you should be in prison for raping your former colleague.

Payne: Black, I can't wait to bitch slap you again, this time in the Battle Royal then eliminate you! Now Dwayne, listen up because it is your turn. I know you love shlong, but if you can stop making irrelevant dick jokes for a second and talk about actual wrestling in the ring. Then maybe you'll be taken more seriously around here.... But not likely. I'm just guessing serious Rocky is about as dull, but yet more funny, than dick joke Rocky. You know you hang out with a lot of actors on movie sets, you should get them to try to teach you how to be intimidating, or funny, or whatever the hell your trying to be. Unless it's how to be stupid and incoherent. I think you got that part down Rocky. Just know that all the Rock-Cock jokes in the world won't save you from the ass whipping you are going to get at the hands of Hunter Payne!

Joy: Now let's talk about the nerve on this Mystical fellow. This asshole said he hated the Podcast, but he reiterated every damn thing we said in that Podcast! I see right through your mist, You know what I see Mystica? An unoriginal, unmystical, little bitch!

Payne: And now his brother or just another catholic priest cult leader guy, Eli James the fourth is in the Battle Royal. Hey, I just thought of the perfect team from these guys. get this Mystica and Eli James IV, team them up with Mr. Shlong Dwayne Johnson, and get Dean Moxley McGovern to manage them, and have them go for the trio tag team championships. And their team name? The Cult of Cocks and Child Molesters! Hahahaha. Seriously though, you are all freaks! And deserve to be in Prison.

Joy: 'The Rapist' John Black should be in prison with them.

Payne: He is a freak too. Now let's move on to little Cadey Legend. Congrats, I think this is the first time you have been mentioned in a conversation without your brother coming up first. It must be tough living in your brother's shadow... It's like you gotta try to top his douchebaggery every chance you get. But don't feel bad, I don't thing anyone can top Chris Legend's douchebaggery. But It is fucking amazing to me, that after your mother gave birth to that walking, life-sucking, piece of shit Chris Legend, she somehow decided to screw everybody all over AGAIN, and decided not to abort you when she had the chance. Honestly that is where it all started. Shitty parents raise shitty kids. So in a way it's not the Legend brother's fault everybody fucking hates them. It's their parents!

Joy: And Cade it is not a big deal that Hunter Payne got pinned by a women, cause after all; I pin him all the time. ;)

Payne: Matt Lennox and Tarzan. We have told you time, and time, and time, and time again why you two suck. Sucking literately, because you two are gay. Do we really have to go over it all over again?

Joy: You all are terrible wrestlers, and I can't wait for Hunter to eliminate each and every one of you.

Payne: And John Madison, if you're watching. Which I know you are, because honestly who doesn't watch our Podcast?

Joy: I don't know. Everybody watches our Podcast. It the most popular thing in the XWF right now.

Payne: Mr. Johnny Madison, you can poke, prod, and stab me all you want with your little spear, but I am winning this Battle Royal, For one, because I am Hunter Payne, but two, because look at my competition. What a bunch of jokes. This Wild Card is as good as mine. And then all that stands between me and the Royal Jackass is the Elimination Chamber. Well that, and his loyal goon servants I'm sure to run into... Nevertheless, Enjoy your final weeks with that crown, king...

Joy: I'm going to be the queen of XWF....

Payne: In closing, To the Somali fans watching; Mahadsanid Nabadeey. Translation, Thank you and Goodbye. I am Hunter Payne and she is Joy Giovanni saying...

Joy: I'm gonna be queen soon! :D

Payne: Catchphrase Joy...

Joy: King Payne and Queen Joy out! ;)

-Podcast ends-
Edit Hate Post Like Post