Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 10:51 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Kenzi Grey Show #002
Kenzi Grey Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-30-2020, 04:39 PM

[Image: Kenzi-Grey-Show.gif]

The camera pans across the field of virtual fans as Kenzi Grey strides across the stage.

“Hi everyone, and welcome to the second edition of The Kenzi Grey Show! This is our…championship edition!”

Kenzi rubbed the face of her Anarchy Title.

“This upcoming Anarchy, I face the #1 contender and former champion, Tula Keali’i in a steel cage match in Times Square!”

The virtual fans cheered, especially those dialed in from New York City.

“The odds makers are already saying that I’m the underdog because Tula is upset and I’m firmly in her crosshairs because of how she lost the Anarchy Title. They say that she’s been staying busy in the XWF, honing her skills and looking to turn her words of prophecy into reality when she becomes a dual champion…”

Kenzi paced the stage.

“…they are saying that this match is in a cage to keep Bobbi London and Maxine out and when the odds are even…I will stand no chance against her.”

Kenzi stopped her pacing, looking directly into the camera as she spoke her own truth to the fans and directly to the challenger.

“Well, if you ask me, that just means that I have the advantage Thursday night! Tula…you think you’ve seen my best or taken my best shot because you were ‘distracted’ by Bobbi and Max…but the reality is that you’re in for a very rude awakening! They saved you from making a 3-second cameo on my ‘Walk of Fame’ highlight reel, but your ass is going on it Thursday night! Then, you can stare up at THIS ass as it climbs out of the cage with MY championship!”

Kenzi clapped her hands together sarcastically.

“Congradulations on become the Federweight Champion by pinning Peroxide Fonzi. The last thing anyone needs to see is that smug idiot prancing around with a title, but…that’s as close as you’re going to get to holding mine alongside it!”

The look in her eyes was deadly serious.

“Are you finally done with b.O.b.? Are you done threatening Bobbi and Max? Are you done pretending that you’re better than me because of what happened at High Stakes, since it didn’t seem to bother you when Ash Quinn got the shit beaten out of her before your match by The Misfits!”

Kenzi paused with a shrug.

“I guess you’re…morally-fluid when it suits your needs, huh Tula? A little white lie here…a little white lie there. Then you swoop in and take what you want and no one is the wiser.”

She took a breath.

“Well…in some places, they lock you up for that. On Thursday night, you’re going to be locked inside a steel cage for trying to take what belongs to me, but trust me Tula…only one of us is getting out, and it won’t be you!”

The scene faded to commercial...

The show returned on a courtroom setting. Kenzi was smartly dressed in a business suit as she stood before the jury.

[Image: Court2.jpg]

“Ladies and gentlemen, you have all heard the testimony in this case and you can come to but a single conclusion…Tula Keali’i is GULTY!”

The jurors all turned to Maxine, who was dressed as Tula, nervously wringing her massive hands as she sat on the stand, just below Judge Bobbi.

[Image: Court.jpg]

Kenzi continued her closing argument.

“This woman has lied to each and every one of you about who she REALLY is since the moment she set foot in the XWF! She played her part well…the consummate goodie two-shoes who has always put the interests of all of you, the XWF faithful, before herself…but…that was all a lie, wasn’t it?”

She pointed to each of them in turn and they all looked at Tula, then shook their heads in shame as Kenzi continued.

“Tula claimed to be the one to restore honor and prestige to Anarchy, but all she really did was wage a selfish war against b.O.b. at the expense of all the paying XWF fans! She basically stole your hard-earned money as she sold you on one thing and didn’t give you what you paid for! TULA IS A LIAR AND A THIEF!”

“CYKA BLYAT!”

All eyes turned to the defendant’s counsel, Boris, that appeared to be nothing more than a sock puppet with his trademark winter cap.

[Image: Court3.jpg]

“FRIEND TULIP IS INNOCE-“

Boris was cut off as Judge Bobbi slammed her gavel down repeatedly.

“ORDER IN TH’ BLOODY COURT! YOUS ‘AD YOUS TIME ALREADY! If yous open yous mouth again, I’s will stick my foot in it!”

The sock puppet’s mouth sucked inward and it quaked in fear. Kenzi nodded and turned to Tula, walking with purpose towards her as she finished her argument.

“YOU’RE GUILTY TULA! Guilty of NOT being The Face of Anarchy! You’re guilty of NOT keeping the faith with the fans and putting the Anarchy Title ahead of your own selfish pursuits! You nearly got away with it!”

Sweat poured down Tula’s face.

“Accusing others of taking shortcuts, when you, yourself did the same thing on Savage! You’re nothing but a liar and a hypocrite!

More sweat poured down her face, this time in literal buckets, spilling over the stand and all over the floor.

“So, now you think you can waltz back to Anarchy and steal from The Face of the Brand? No…not just NO…HELL to the NO! You’re guilty and you’re going to be locked in a cage…and I’m personally going to be the one to throw away the key!”

Kenzi looked at Judge Bobbi.

“The Prosecution rests, your honor.”

Judge Bobbi looked down at Tula, her entire body soaked in sweat.

“Do yous have anything to say for youself?”

Tula opened her mouth to speak, but Judge Bobbi slammed down her gavel.

“GUILTY AS CHARGED!”

Kenzi smiled as Tula was hauled away to the cage.

“See you Thursday night…”

The credits rolled…

[Image: B0P_Rw.gif]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Kenzi Grey's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (12-31-2020), Doctor Louis D'Ville (01-01-2021), R.L. Edgar (12-30-2020)