Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-30-2024, 01:36 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Innocent.
Chris Page Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

12-29-2020, 04:55 PM

Wednesday Night Warfare has left the air with an attack on Robert Main that left a void that was quickly filled by the other half of Cataclysm “Chronic” Chris Page who left with a one on one shot at the Universal Championship against his arch-rival Thaddeus Duke in the Main Event of Snow Job 2021. Our scene opens as Chris Page is walking back through the gorilla position where he comes across Robert Main strapped to a stretcher with a neck brace around his neck as EMT’s as wheeling him towards the loading dock where an Ambulance is waiting with the back doors both wide open. Chris joins them and as they approach the Ambulance he’s approached by XWF Journalist Steve Sayors who attempts to grabs words with the new Number One Contender for the Universal Championship.

” Chris, real quick I have to ask what’s on the minds of the wrestling world now that you’re challenging for the Universal Title; did you take out your partner for a shot at the title?”

Chris stops just shy of the Ambulance before turning and swinging with a stiff right hand to the jaw of Steve which sends him staggering backward before falling back to the concrete. Robert is loaded into the back of the Ambulance as he’s followed in by Chris and then two EMT’s while a third shuts both of the doors before walking around to the driver’s side door. He opens, gets in, and closes behind him as the sounds of the sirens blaring can be heard as the ambulance starts to pull off and out of the building.

The scene fades.

… Two hours later.

The scene opens inside a private hospital room that has Robert Main lying under the covers with a hospital gown covering his shoulders. He’s coherent as Chris Page is sitting across the room on a small greenish loveseat. The TV is heard but it’s low and easily drowns out by the conversation being had by Page and Main.

” What the fuck happened dude?”

Chris leans forward intently speaking to Robert who looks over at Chris as he listens.

” I hear your music playing thinking you’re on the way out to the ring to lay the challenge to take back what belongs to you only to walk upon you out like a fucking light…”

” Brother I’m telling you that one minute I’m walking towards gorilla mapping out what I was going to say and how I was going to say it… the next minute it all goes dark and I wake up here.”

Chris leans back against the sofa as he shakes his head.

” I’m trying to think back just before the blackout if I could hear anything, sense anything but it’s like there was nothing.”

” Well something happened somewhere and someone out there knows… I’m going to get to the bottom of all this.”

” We have a lot of enemies that would love to see us fall and will do everything in their power to keep either of us down. The list reads like a who’s who.”

Robert lets out a deep sigh before wincing in pain.

” What happened after I went down? Surely someone seized the opportunity.”

There’s a long pause from Chris before he answers.

” I did.”

Robert kicks his head to the side seemingly offended as we hear Chris continue.

” Bro you was out cold with EMTs and trainers surrounding you, and you’re one hundred percent correct when you say someone was going to seize the opportunity had I not. I couldn’t stand by and watch some random prick take your spot… I had to.”

Chris gathers his thoughts as Robert looks on.

” I already know I’m suspect number one not only because I happened upon your scene but I am the one person that stood more to gain than anyone else. I’m looking you in your eyes and telling you man to man that it wasn’t me.”

” Dude, come on… I know you wouldn’t do something like this because you’re my biggest supporter to get back on top and establish credibility to a struggling division. With the history that you have with Thaddeus, it makes perfect sense that you step in and take the match in my absence. I would have done the same thing.”

The tension in the room eases as the elephant in the room has been addressed.

” It still leaves a massive question as to who is responsible. When I was walking towards the gorilla position the hallway was clear… nobody in a site, almost like a ghost town. Common sense says they got you from behind and kept going.”

” Whoever it was is now officially on borrowed time.”

” I’m going to start doing some groundwork. Surely the arena has security cameras… something has to be there. In the meantime, you need to try and get some rest and relax.”

Chris stands up as he walks to the foot of Robert’s bed.

” We’re going to get to the bottom of this together. Justice will be served.”

Robert nods his head in approval.

” You focus on taking that strap because we’re going to catch the rat.”

” Call me when you hear something from the Doc.”

Chris taps the end of the bedframe before walking towards the door when Robert calls out.

” Chris..”

Chris turns around looking at his prone friend laying in his hospital bed.

” I’m serious, don’t let this be in vain.”

There’s a sly smirk from Chris Page as he points at Robert while stating.

” Anyone ever told you that you look wicked sexy in that gown?”

Chris starts to laugh as he lowers his hand while Robert spouts out.

” Oh fuck off!”

Chris turns his back to Robert still laughing as he throws up a middle finger on his way out the door bringing our scene to a close.

WORDS FROM THE STONED ONE:

The major pieces of business coming out of the last Warfare of 2020 isn’t Thad retaining the Uni Title over Christopher Chaos… it’s Chris Page challenging for that very title in four short weeks come Snow Job. There’s going to be A LOT of speculations, A LOT of accusations but the bottom line is that I will FINALLY take my place at the head of this table.

The other piece of the business equally as important is that CHRONIC PAIN is 1-0 Bay-bay!

Thank you for the fun, Big Barn.

I often forget how fun things can be in a world in which everything is taken to a literal degree. Most people in this business gravitate towards people who can help their careers; kind of like what can you do for my kind of deal… but not you. It was an absolute treat to team with you and you’re a national treasure. If you ever need someone to back you up all you have to do is pick up that phone and give me a ring. I’ll be there.

Coming out of Warfare we’ve also learned that our road to Snow Job as a little bonus stipulation that says if I touch Thad I lose my title opportunity and will be suspended and that if Thad touches me he will forfeit that very title to me thus becoming the Universal Champion. We also learned that young Duke I are slated to.. and check this out… team with each other against the duo of Shawn Wylde and Finn Kuhn. This is some straight-up eye-rolling shit to the hundredth degree if there’s ever been.

Let’s start with you, Shawn.

Listen, I like you and what you’ve got going on coming off a pretty big win last week to even improving on your all-around game since you debuted.

My first question for you.

Why the fuck can’t the bookers spell your last name correctly?

No, seriously they booked you as Wilde and if that wasn’t enough of a slap in the face they’ve elected to serve you up on a silver platter like nothing more than a sacrificial lamb to the current Uni and next Uni Champion for the sole purpose of seeing if Duke and I can coexist. I’m not going to slam you on what you do outside of the ring for what matters is what happens inside the squared circle when the bell rings, and I find it hard to believe that you’re a stupid guy that doesn’t size up his competition but even a fool would know there’s a HUGE difference in the caliber of styles from a Peter Gilmour or a Grif McAlister at the kiddie table before jumping to the grown folk's table with opposite two guys that have carried this federation for the last four months.

If you can’t see the writing on the wall from where you’re standing I might suggest you get your eyes checked because that writing says two words.

You’re fucked.

You’re in the same situation that Liam and Savannah found them in when I say that the loss is all but guaranteed; it’s what you do with the time in the ring with us that you can shoot for. You’re a thirty-one-year-old kid stepping into the lion’s den with the kind of the fucking jungle that’s smelling your blood while salivating over tearing into your flesh for no other reason than because I can and aren’t capable of stopping me. I’ve been doing this since you were in diapers dude. Anything that you can think about bringing to the table I’ll have an answer for. I’m going to show the world that even though I was snubbed for a mention of Star of the Year when NOBODY else on the goddamn list of names has even stuck around for the calendar year I’m the best of the best when it comes to putting on a show in between those goddamn ropes. Shawn this is your moment to step to the plate and show the entire world what you got and that you can hang with the workhorse of this federation.

You’re welcomed to throw me any and everything you got; hell, I want you too.

I want to see that inner fire get lit so that I can say when I beat you… I beat you at your best

… and what about the new sheriff in town, Finn Kuhn.

Making this grand and illustrious entrance as a mystery man only to lose a very winnable triple threat in your own right; ironic, isn’t it. Duke and I get handed the winner of one Triple Threat and a loser of the other. I digress. So here you now stand at the forefront of what is going to be your impending demise because nothing about you impresses me. If I’m Shawn I’m questioning what the fuck I did wrong to be paired up with you because this is seemingly a punishment. You no longer have the allure of hiding behind the “mystery” name. You exposed yourself and by doing so you took away your credibility in the process. Talk about shooting yourself in the fucking foot, amateur.

And since you clearly couldn’t cut it against Rebel or Felix what in the blue hell makes you think for one fucking second that you can hold my damn jockstrap?

You’re nothing to me.

You’re a waste of my time because in your one most recent outing you failed against lower-tier talents that battle to get into the ranks of the Federweight Division. After all, it’s the only division they’re going to sniff gold in! Wait… Reggie Estrada, that Xtreme Title is going away the moment there’s a booked match for it. I stand corrected.

What I won’t be corrected on is your fate and how it’s already sealed.

You’re a mere pawn in a human game of chess that’s expendable at any moment. You’re backed into a corner with Shawn as you look across the ring at two men that are better than you in every sense of the word. You don’t have to take the word though; we’re going to show you better than we can tell you on the very first edition of Warfare of the New Year. Let’s just hope this week you grace us with more than just one body of work for how you fare, the fight you put up will directly dictate where you go from here. Don’t squander the moment like Liam or Savannah; don’t take rubbing shoulders with two headline attractions lightly because opportunities don’t come around every day. If you both weren’t fucked you’re certainly fucked when you look at the attributes that I and Thaddeus bring to the table. Forget the fact that he’s the Universal Champion, strip him away of the Tag Title, and look at him as the Professional Wrestler he is… and then you amply that times ten when you look at me. We are flat out better performers and have more talent in the quick of our fingertips than either of you do… combined. You’re both just outmatched and out gunned from any and every angle you can remotely try and look at this from. There’s no denying it. The level of fuckery you’re both involved in has already overtaken you. All the formality to begin before neither of you are on my level.

Now for all those that think Thaddeus and I cannot or will not coexist with all the bad blood between us.

I’d love to call you idiots… but I can’t fault you.

What I can do is tell you at least from my perspective that the issue between Duke and I is well chronicled. I beat him in a Ladder Match, he played a role in beating me in a Ladder match. He had to stoop so low as to kiss me to get a DQ win and that’s where it stops. I’m going to tell you why I’m going to coexist and make nice because there’s nothing more that fuels me than to be able to walk into Snow Job and BEAT Thaddeus Duke once and for all.

If that means that I can’t touch the little prick for a month, I’m okay with that.

It’s not like this kind of stipulation hasn’t been used a million times before and won’t be used a million times again. All this means is that I can’t put my fist down his throat and all it’s going to do is make every shot I throw at Snow Job pack that much more of a punch. I understand why the powers that be want to protect this Main Event because it’s the first high profile Main Event of the New Year and is the first high profile Universal Title match since mid-2020.

They’d be foolish not to.

The simple answer on my end when it comes to playing nice… Yes… I’ll play nice until the bell tolls at Snow Job and then Duke’s ass belongs to me; bet ya that’s not the first time for him either. So in closing I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas or whatever the fuck you do this time of year for the holiday season is over and now the real work starts to begin. I’ve played my game and I will continue to do so every step of the way. The traps are set and in due time the victims shall fall where they may.

The game has already begun.

Where does your piece fall?

By the time you all realize it the game is going to be over.

To the victor will go all the spoils and the spoils continue to come my way as I lead this team of Chris Page and Thaddeus Duke to victory with my eyes solely on the prize that awaits at the end of this tunnel…

Tick tock.

Tick tock.

- HALL OF LEGENDS 2019
- 2019 Heel of the Year
- 2019 Locker Room Leader of the Year
- 2019 Feud of the Year w. Robert Main (you’re welcome)
- Former
[Image: OW3ycxe.png]
[Image: fMJwa5h.png]
With
Robert "The Omega" Main
[Image: OZdvB4F.png]
XWF World Heavyweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Chris Page's post:
(12-29-2020), Barney Green (12-29-2020), Doctor Louis D'Ville (12-29-2020), HeavensToBetsy (12-29-2020), Shawn Wylde (12-29-2020)