Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 05:22 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Great Tula.
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody
TITLE - X-treme Champion

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

12-29-2020, 09:14 AM

We See Tula holding her newly won Federweight belt from Vinnie, then she is in her locker room doing her thing. Then the lights cuts off, and she see's The Heartless symbol at her wall, and the lights come back on with a Mad Maxine look a like chloroforming her. Then she awakens in strapped to a chair with tape on her mouth, as Tommy appears with a knife in his hand.

Hello, Tula... sorry I didn't want to greet you the normal way, since i'm not a normie as the others. You see Tula, ever since i've encountered you in Anarchy, at first... I didn't want to be involved with your little vendetta with the world. I know you had the Anarchy championship at one point, but at last you couldn't even hold the belt up for long. Easy cum...easy go as they say.

Maybe, you might have been lucky to pin our boss Vinnie for the strap, but at what cost? I know deep down inside, you feel naked without a belt... and you should be. Hell i'd get you naked right now, and stuff your dead body in the ball to ring in the new year. Fucked up? Yes... but i won't do all that. I like you Tula, and I don't want to truly hurt you, since you got millions upon millions of supporters in the state of Hawaii to the bum town of Harrisburg.

But seriously Tula, i'm gonna give you a choice... surrender the belt to me, and i'll let you live to see your new year resolutions come to life... or suffer the consequences, and deal with me playing games inside your head of yours. You know what, i'll make that decision for you!

Tommy then cuts the rope off the chair, and removes the ducktape off her lips. He lets her go, but the door wouldn't open, and Tommy grabs her hair and aims the knife in her neck. Then he rolls her up for the pin..

Edit Hate Post Like Post
Tula Kealiʻi Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

12-29-2020, 04:49 PM

Tula kicks out. She pulls out a knife of her own and stand there, pointing it at Tommy, leaving two dumbasses with knives staring at each other.

You want to come after me? Make my life a living hell? Please do. I could use the extra wins on my resume.

The fact is, you're not even an afterthought around here. You're the kind of person who talks a lot of shit, releases a lot of statements, shows up for match once a month, gets utterly humiliated, and repeats the process. You're not nothing - you're the square root of nothing. Nothing would be a considerable upgrade from where you currently are.

You want to stab me? Give it a fucking shot, but you better make sure that thing hits me somewhere important, because if I survive, they'll be fishing your body out of the Hudson Bay.

Quit acting like some bad ass, because you're not. Go grab John Black and have him give it a shot. He's at least interesting. That's more than I can say for your pale ass.

[Image: tenor-3-1.gif]
9-10-0
2x Anarchy Champion
1x and current XWF Micronesian Champion
XWF Star Of The Month - October 2020
Hate Post Like Post
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody
TITLE - X-treme Champion

XWF FanBase:

12-29-2020, 06:02 PM

The lights flicker, and we see disarming her knife and paling it on the wall. Then he smashes her head on the locker room door, and he stands over her.

Wise words from a former Champion of Anarchy, I know your win streak has more relevance than any of your shitty shoot matches you have on TV. I feel like you are a wanna be goldberg, and that isn't a bad thing, but how come you aren't on your 173-0 streak in XWF? It's because you aren't as good as you think you are, and it's noticeable.

Yes, I do admit that I like to release statements, get jobbed out on TV, and repeat the process...all with a smile on my face. While you, tend to think so highly of yourself that you had the nerve to be all like "No it's not the world Vs Maxine, it's me against Maxine" since you felt the need to place emphasis on your own, like i'd say... big mouth of yours. I like being a square root of nothing, while you are nothing more than a one big Pre-Calc final exam that even an old timer Centy would fail in an instant.

Also, i would want to stab the shit out you, but like I said before... I like you... I like you enough to not go out like how that Italian nutjob went out weeks prior. Tula, if I stabbed you... you wouldn't even have Boris notice your carcass in the middle of his vodka benders, my love.

For the sake of being fair, not even JB would fair against this wanna be Holly Holm's lookin piece of trash like you. Keep mentioning me being pale, i'm more paler than you losing your belt against the most palest, unseasoned ass that is Kenzi. Oh, does it hurt to know that she out pales you in person?

Tommy then lets Tula rise to her feet, and he taunts her to knife him. She sways the knife at him, and Tommy simply rolls her up again for the pin...

Hate Post Like Post
Tula Kealiʻi Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

12-30-2020, 07:17 AM

Tula kicks out. She then begins to laugh as she shoves Tommy back against the wall.

You're going to taunt me for losing to Kenzi Grey? YOU? You're not talented enough to hold Kenzi's G-string. She may be a total bitch who uses her friends to get ahead in this business, but she's miles ahead of you when it comes to actual abilities.

Don't pretend like my Anarchy Title reign isn't an accomplishment. I may have only held it for a couple of weeks, but you would give you left nut to hold it for a couple of minutes. You just know that no matter what amount of work you put in, you'll never be good enough to be a true champion in this business ever again. That's why you wait for people with 24/7 titles to walk by and roll them up. It's the only way you'll ever see your name in the record books ever again.

I'm new. I still have a lot to prove. But I'm a fucking superstar compared to you. If I sound cocky, it's because I know losers such as yourself will be the ones who step up to fight me, and the more I humiliate you, the better I'll become.

Go back to jackin it over Lycana's Instagram photos. You're not wanted here.

[Image: tenor-3-1.gif]
9-10-0
2x Anarchy Champion
1x and current XWF Micronesian Champion
XWF Star Of The Month - October 2020
Hate Post Like Post
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody
TITLE - X-treme Champion

XWF FanBase:

12-30-2020, 08:17 AM

This time, T just picks up her title and shoves it on her chest. He then walks away from her, but turns around to say some last words.

Well Tula, you got me so good. So good, that you made me realize that you are right, all I do is stalk those who are less fortunate to have a meager 24/7 belt that I just waltz in and roll them up like a Griffin joint, and smoke the ashes of the ref counting the fall.

Maybe I would like to be in the record books, but oh well... better to remain in the shadows, then hog all the spotlight. You are a superstar, i'm just a fighter... a nameless, heartless one. That G-String of Kenzi has more worth, then your words you shall ever speak in the public eye.

Since im not wanted here.... i'll leave you alone with your own precious title. I'll be watching you from afar, you in Anarchy....Tula.
Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

12-30-2020, 03:40 PM

Still Champion - Tula Keali'i

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post