Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 12:31 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tally Ho, the heart is blown in the hood.
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

12-28-2020, 03:58 PM

[Far removed from his Las Vegas exploits, we see bunch of images of Riley Reid, twitter post of Gabbie Carter demand for small boobs, and see a grainy image of Lycana and T at that bar, it plays but its in reverse and upside down mixed with images BoB’s own Jenny Myst super imposed over the screen. Then it shows a montage of Ned Kaye’s rise to the Hart title, then it cuts to three naked girls with santa hats on, sitting on a “casting” couch. One chick had purple paint over her large breast, second chick had yellow paint on her face, and the last chick had “Ned” painted all over her body, in pink and blue. All three then look at someone off screen.]

???: How do you all feel about Tommy Wish?

Girl #1: He sucks, he can’t wrestle.

Girl #2: I don’t know who he is, isn’t he the guy with the foot fetish?

Girl #3: He’s not as good as Ned Kaye!

???: How do you feel about Ned Kaye?

Girl #1: He’s pretty good, knows how to wrestle in the ring. Is pretty over in XWF.

Girl #2: He’s cool.

Girl #3: I AM SO IN LOVE WITH HIM!

[Then the man off screen signals two men, one who slightly resembles Tommy, wearing his cut off jean shorts, and a t shirt. The second man who slightly resembled Ned, in a suit with a knock off Hart Championship on his waist. Then the man off screen has them come up to the casting couch, then both men are on both sides of the couch, as the naked ladies look on gleefully at both of them.]

???: Now ladies, who do you seek to want to… experiment… with? On your left, you got a man who’s willing to suck your toes, and explode on them. On your right, the man who will give you the straight, plain, missionary sex. No frills with him, just straight shooter. Choose wisely.

[Then all three of them look at the men beside them, and all three of them side with the Ned look a like, leaving the Tommy look a like alone. Then as all three naked ladies get up to Ned look a like, the image cuts to snippets of Ned in the ring with the words “Is Ned God?” in blood red, as the blood drips onto the screen it shifts into room full of people with faces of Ned Kaye over them. As they live among their daily lives, it shows Tommy in an animated style akin towards Superjail as he walks around the room full of Ned Kaye’s.]

“Man, to be in a world full of Ned Kaye’s sounds like a dream come true for some people. I mean, look at him…coming from being a rookie to becoming a Hart Champion, i’ve seen him do his thing in that ring for such a long time. I’m so proud of him, maybe it was fate that we should fight one another. Maybe it was fate, that we should deal with another in the spotlight before we kick off into the next year.

While I stand by, look at his fans… I noticed one thing about them, and it’s all just a whole illusion of fantasy. We live in a world where we think we are of high importance, we think everyone wants to think like one, behave like one, or even feel like we are one. One person can’t mind control one’s own thoughts, and possible feelings. But, hey what does Tommy know? All I know is being oblivious to the world and their views on me.

There’s a reason why he’s a Hart Champion, and i’m not…. he has a lot of heart and sole SOUL for people to buy into fantasies. He knows he might be a saint in the streets, but deviant behind closed doors. Everyone has their own choices to make in life, and sometimes it might not be bad thing to give people false hope. I mean, look at me… compared to him, he makes Ruby look like John Cena or even The Rock with how goodie two shoes he is. The face who runs Warfare as they say, the man who thinks he’s untouchable and a god amongst men in the ring.”

[Then it cuts to an image, that fast forward all of Ned Kaye’s matches, with a red filter with distortion from the commentators.]

“Well that proves it, he is the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be in XWF. Looks like I don’t stand a “chance” against Ned in any capacity this coming Thursday from now, maybe its time for me to admit de-feet and move along into my realm of darkness, never to pollute the good nature of XWF….

Na… that won’t happen.

You see, this match is going to be a treat for those who’ve never seen me at my worst against people who are so better than the rest, Ned is no exception to that rule. He’s going to feel what it feels like to be beaten to a dirty little pulp, a shell of a champion who’s best days are numbered before 2021 rolls around. Ned, I know you counting your blessings to come out of 2020 alive, with your dignity intact as a Hart champion, I know you got a lot of shit on your plate by next couple of weeks from now. So, I won’t go easy on you, and to prove to these people that you aren’t god among men in this world, and give you that slice of humble pie by the time the ball drops in New York, baby.

So Ned and to your fans, get ready to see some fucked up shit coming from me this Thursday… it’ll be a night to remember!”

[Then we see an image of Ned smiling…with distortion sounds in the back…then it cuts off.]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tommy Wish's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (12-30-2020)