Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 06:38 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Left Hand
AntonyTheJerk Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

12-28-2020, 01:54 AM

MISFITS GYMNASIUM
MIAMI, FLORIDA

A camera is turned on and the feed goes live to the XWF Universe. The Manager of the Misfits, Antony the Jerk, walks in front of the camera, looks at it and sits down, and starts contemplating what he wants to say.

[Image: tumblr_p0idcfZwAx1rwpuwqo1_400.gifv]

Meanwhile, the camera pans around and focuses on the Misfits who look like they are in training.

There's Kris The Hammer Von Bonn who is seen punching a boxing bag.

[Image: anigif_sub-buzz-19133-1547664514-7.gif]

There's Melanie Crayzee Child who is seen kicking

[Image: sporty-spice.gif]

And there's Scarlet The Hunteress Donaldson who is seen running

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=11945435]

Then a clearance of a throat brings the camera back to Antony.

"The Misfits were forced to go into winter training when Mastermind had his accident back on Warfare, against Doctor D'Ville. While the Doc has been seen around the XWF, Mastermind has not. They both ended up with some nasty bruises especially Mastermind, who had just returned from injury. Whilst, I cannot say what his current injuries are, it is up to him to comment, and comment he will, when he is good and ready. He is back in New Zealand, recuperating."

"As a result of what happened with Mastermind, I thought, like the year before, it would be best to go back into winter training, and that is what the Misfits have done. They have done well, and it isn't long before I decide to let them come back to the XWF and participate."

"What you saw a week or two ago when Melanie and Scarlet turned up on one of the shows, which show, I don't really care about, and turned their attentions to the cry baby that is Ash Quinn, well that is just the beginning. Ash has sorta done okay for herself recently, but that's because she has had help. Melanie has come to me, and asked for a shot at Ash, and I'm contemplating that."

"Here's the thing Ash..... You aren't ready for someone like Melanie 'Crayzee' Childs. She is too unpredictable for you. But if you really want a shot at her, now's your chance to say your piece. Once Melanie gets an idea into her head, there's nothing stopping her. She still thinks Vita Valenteen is her idol, yet we haven't seen Vita around for a while."

"And as for the Right Hand, or is it just the Hand? No... No... It is called the Left Hand. You guys are a joke. You are nowhere near as threatening as BOB, or the THUGS, or even Cataclysm when they were a thing, You aren't even in the same league as the Misfits. The Misfits will be returning soon, and making life tough for everyone. Maybe for a while, we might be without Mastermind, but we're used to that."

"So I say, watch your backs Left Hand, because the Misfits have our eyes on you."

Antony starts laughing as the camera fades out.

[Image: 0a7df9c007226973cce51f56bf9c79f9.gif]

[Image: misfits.png]

[Image: Rober-downey-jr.jpeg]

WE
ARE
THE
MISFITS
AND
THE
MISFITS
ARE
WE

ADVERTISEMENT PAID FOR BY:

~MISFITS R US~
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like AntonyTheJerk's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (12-28-2020), Charlie Nickles (12-28-2020), Doctor Louis D'Ville (12-28-2020), HeavensToBetsy (12-30-2020), Tommy Romeo (12-28-2020)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 4 users Hate AntonyTheJerk's post!
Brooke Hernandez (12-28-2020), Lycana (12-28-2020), Marf (12-28-2020), nope (12-28-2020)
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

12-28-2020, 06:25 AM

[Image: FJUWGNa.gif]

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Hate Post Like Post
nope Offline

XWF FanBase:
Not Over

(the perfect heel; hated even by the fans who usually cheer heels; pisses off internet fans too)

12-28-2020, 06:46 AM

Spare yourself the humiliation and raise your left hand.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like nope's post:
Lycana (12-28-2020), Marf (12-28-2020)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 2 users Hate nope's post!
Oliver Danielson (12-28-2020), Tommy Romeo (12-28-2020)
Ash Quinn

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-28-2020, 10:52 AM

I am the fucking Queen of the goddamn Ashes! I’m not some cry baby loser. If your pathetic Melanee wants to step in the ring with me, hell I will hold open the ropes! As far as your bunch of Misfit Toys, our clan can go toe to toe with each one of you and not bat a fucking eye or even mess up our make up. You are fucking pathetic go back into the herpes infested hole you crawled out of and stay in your lane. You don’t want to see me pissed off. You think you know crazy, you think you know what it’s like to be licked by the flame? You will, trust me you will
[-] The following 3 users Like Ash Quinn's post:
Lycana (12-28-2020), Marf (12-28-2020), nope (12-28-2020)
Melanie Crayzee Childs Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

12-28-2020, 11:55 AM

MISFITS GYMNASIUM
MIAMI, FLORIDA

A camera is turned on and the feed goes live to the XWF Universe.

Melanie 'Crayzee' Childs steps in front of the camera and stops.

She stares at it for a minute, before throwing her head side to side.

[Image: Vrtl.gif]

She stops and looks directly back into the camera.

"Ash Quinn, you call yourself the Queen of the Ashes? Well, I am the Queen of the Crayzeeness, yessiree. And when I'm through with you, I'll be sending you back to the Ashes wench you came, and there will be no need for you to return. Watch your back Queenie, watch your back. Heck watch your front, and watch your left side and right side."

"This is what I'll be doing with you after our little match,"

[Image: HLND.gif]

"Ashes to Ashes
Dust to Dust
When I'm through with Ash Quinn
There will be more Ashes
and more Dust."

[Image: G6eE.gif]

Melanie walks off camera singing a tune to herself that no one can hear. The camera fades out.

'How crazy can someone be?
When crazy is just
Another form of emotion.'

MISFIT #2:

[Image: Melanie-Chisholm-melanie-chisholm-22381727-1024-768.jpg]

WE
ARE
THE
MISFITS
AND
THE
MISFITS
ARE
WE

~MISFITS R US~
Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 2 users Hate Melanie Crayzee Childs's post!
Lycana (12-28-2020), nope (12-28-2020)
nope Offline

XWF FanBase:
Not Over

(the perfect heel; hated even by the fans who usually cheer heels; pisses off internet fans too)

12-28-2020, 01:12 PM

(12-28-2020, 11:55 AM)Melanie Crayzee Childs Said: MISFITS GYMNASIUM
MIAMI, FLORIDA

A camera is turned on and the feed goes live to the XWF Universe.

Melanie 'Crayzee' Childs steps in front of the camera and stops.

She stares at it for a minute, before throwing her head side to side.

[Image: Vrtl.gif]

She stops and looks directly back into the camera.

"Ash Quinn, you call yourself the Queen of the Ashes? Well, I am the Queen of the Crayzeeness, yessiree. And when I'm through with you, I'll be sending you back to the Ashes wench you came, and there will be no need for you to return. Watch your back Queenie, watch your back. Heck watch your front, and watch your left side and right side."

"This is what I'll be doing with you after our little match,"

[Image: HLND.gif]

"Ashes to Ashes
Dust to Dust
When I'm through with Ash Quinn
There will be more Ashes
and more Dust."

[Image: G6eE.gif]

Melanie walks off camera singing a tune to herself that no one can hear. The camera fades out.

Left Hand, I commend you on your undying loyalty, but it's clear that this troupe of clowns only continue making a mockery of themselves for they are no true threat to us, they are simply riding the backs of our infamy to attract attention to themselves. Waste no time with their meaningless threats and accept them as what they are... whores that rely on other's to feel a sense of adequacy when in fact, they lack the substance to develop their own quality. It is true, We are here to snuff out the light, but this candle burning at both ends will achieve this on their own...
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like nope's post:
ALIAS (12-28-2020), Lycana (12-28-2020), Marf (12-28-2020)
Marf Offline
THE Marf

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

12-28-2020, 01:27 PM

Oh shit, they can lift weights and run kinda fast while looking constipated, what ever will we do?

2x Xtreme Champion
2x Television Champion
2x Freestyle Champion
5x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Member of Charlie’s Carnies
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Marf's post:
Lycana (12-28-2020), nope (12-28-2020)
Centurion Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

12-28-2020, 03:08 PM

Look, I'm no fan of the Devil worshippers, but this wreaks of a group that knows they've been forgotten and are now trying to hop on the train for some semblance of relevancy.

Seriously Melanie, get rid of Tony! He's an anchor!

[Image: UdLSPlv.png]
XWF Record - 212-95-9
XWF All Time Wins Record Holder
Official XWF Legend
3x XWF Anarchy Champion
3x XWF World Champion
8x XWF Canadian Champion (Record for most Canadian Title reigns)
1x XWF Hart Champion
6x XWF X-Treme Champion
5x XWF Tag Team Champion
2x XWF United States Champion
Inaugural XWF IDL Champion 
1x XWF King of Anarchy
1x XWF King of Massacre
1x XWF Stable Champion
XWF Star Of The Month - May 2007
XWF Star Of The Month - July 2009
XWF Star Of The Month - December 2019
XWF Star Of The Month - December 2021
XWF Holiday Battle Royal Winner - 2007

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Centurion's post:
Lycana (12-28-2020)
Ash Quinn

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-28-2020, 04:18 PM

I will say one more time, for the cheap seats. I have no fear, fear left me awhile ago when I knew it was just an anchor . It’s been said multiple times even here. Go ahead and put an 80s action movie workout montage together. I’m sure the gay guys will drool over the Greg the Hammer Valentine jock strap rider. You want fucking relevance, you want them to chant your name again? I honestly get that but it won’t be in the same breath as The Queen of Ashes or the Left Hand. The only reason anyone will have to know any of your names is to try to figure out why you got murdered by us, hell I could probably do it by myself
Corey Smith Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

12-28-2020, 05:08 PM

What's the over under on both groups eating each other?

I hope it's good.

[Image: CoreySig6A.png?width=270&height=406]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Corey Smith's post:
HeavensToBetsy (12-30-2020), R.L. Edgar (12-28-2020), Thunder Knuckles™ (12-29-2020)
AntonyTheJerk Offline

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

12-28-2020, 11:38 PM

(12-28-2020, 01:12 PM)Baphomet Said: Left Hand, I commend you on your undying loyalty, but it's clear that this troupe of clowns only continue making a mockery of themselves for they are no true threat to us, they are simply riding the backs of our infamy to attract attention to themselves. Waste no time with their meaningless threats and accept them as what they are... whores that rely on other's to feel a sense of adequacy when in fact, they lack the substance to develop their own quality. It is true, We are here to snuff out the light, but this candle burning at both ends will achieve this on their own...

MISFITS GYMNASIUM
MIAMI, FLORIDA

A camera is turned on, and the feed goes live to the XWF Universe.

The Misfits Manager, Antony the Jerk walks in front of the camera.

"I'm sorry who the hell are you again? Oh that's right, someone who loves to talk out their ass without even trying to compete in a match. That's right. So continue talking out of your ass. You are a nobody."

Antony starts laughing and the feed cuts out.

WE
ARE
THE
MISFITS
AND
THE
MISFITS
ARE
WE

~MISFITS R US~
Hate Post Like Post
AntonyTheJerk Offline

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

12-28-2020, 11:44 PM

(12-28-2020, 04:18 PM)Ash Quinn Said: I will say one more time, for the cheap seats. I have no fear, fear left me awhile ago when I knew it was just an anchor . It’s been said multiple times even here. Go ahead and put an 80s action movie workout montage together. I’m sure the gay guys will drool over the Greg the Hammer Valentine jock strap rider. You want fucking relevance, you want them to chant your name again? I honestly get that but it won’t be in the same breath as The Queen of Ashes or the Left Hand. The only reason anyone will have to know any of your names is to try to figure out why you got murdered by us, hell I could probably do it by myself

MISFITS GYMNASIUM
MIAMI, FLORIDA

A camera is turned on, and the Misfits Manager, Antony the Jerk walks in front of the camera.

"The only thing that you are good at doing Miss Quinn, is crying like a baby."

[Image: cry-me-a-river]

WE
ARE
THE
MISFITS
AND
THE
MISFITS
ARE
WE

~MISFITS R US~
Hate Post Like Post
AntonyTheJerk Offline

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

12-28-2020, 11:49 PM

(12-28-2020, 03:08 PM)Centurion Said: Look, I'm no fan of the Devil worshippers, but this wreaks of a group that knows they've been forgotten and are now trying to hop on the train for some semblance of relevancy.

MISFITS GYMNASIUM
MIAMI, FLORIDA

"Oh look it's old man Centurion. When was the last time you were relevant? You stopped being relevant when you lost the Hart title."

"By the way, the name is Antony, not Tony. Get it right, old man."

Antony starts laughing and walks off camera. The feed cuts out.

WE
ARE
THE
MISFITS
AND
THE
MISFITS
ARE
WE

~MISFITS R US~
Hate Post Like Post
Ash Quinn

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-29-2020, 04:48 AM

All right you Tony Stark Wal Mart ripoff. All I see is gums flapping. You talk about relevance, you talk about fighting in the ring. When was the last time you and your circle jerk were in the books for being relevant . Stop don’t answer twat. The question was rhetorical monkey nuts. As far as Baphomet stepping in the ring. When was the last time you laced up your boots. I thought so, sit down and shut the fuck up til you’re called on. Cry baby my ass
Centurion Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

12-29-2020, 05:13 AM

(12-28-2020, 11:49 PM)AntonyTheJerk Said:
(12-28-2020, 03:08 PM)Centurion Said: Look, I'm no fan of the Devil worshippers, but this wreaks of a group that knows they've been forgotten and are now trying to hop on the train for some semblance of relevancy.

MISFITS GYMNASIUM
MIAMI, FLORIDA

"Oh look it's old man Centurion. When was the last time you were relevant? You stopped being relevant when you lost the Hart title."

"By the way, the name is Antony, not Tony. Get it right, old man."

Antony starts laughing and walks off camera. The feed cuts out.

And you were never relevant at all. Lets take a poll of the general audience and see whose career they would rather have - the legendary old man who doesn't know when to quit, or the stable of losers whose biggest win is against Scully?

[Image: UdLSPlv.png]
XWF Record - 212-95-9
XWF All Time Wins Record Holder
Official XWF Legend
3x XWF Anarchy Champion
3x XWF World Champion
8x XWF Canadian Champion (Record for most Canadian Title reigns)
1x XWF Hart Champion
6x XWF X-Treme Champion
5x XWF Tag Team Champion
2x XWF United States Champion
Inaugural XWF IDL Champion 
1x XWF King of Anarchy
1x XWF King of Massacre
1x XWF Stable Champion
XWF Star Of The Month - May 2007
XWF Star Of The Month - July 2009
XWF Star Of The Month - December 2019
XWF Star Of The Month - December 2021
XWF Holiday Battle Royal Winner - 2007

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Centurion's post:
Marf (12-29-2020), Theo Pryce (12-29-2020)
AntonyTheJerk Offline

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

12-29-2020, 10:59 AM

(12-29-2020, 04:48 AM)Ash Quinn Said: All right you Tony Stark Wal Mart ripoff. All I see is gums flapping. You talk about relevance, you talk about fighting in the ring. When was the last time you and your circle jerk were in the books for being relevant . Stop don’t answer twat. The question was rhetorical monkey nuts. As far as Baphomet stepping in the ring. When was the last time you laced up your boots. I thought so, sit down and shut the fuck up til you’re called on. Cry baby my ass

MISFITS GYMNASIUM
MIAMI, FLORIDA

The Misfits MANAGER Antony the Jerk walks in front of the camera and first of all rolls his eyes.

[Image: 8dd98a3db2d133a8573ec165e088a55c.gif]

"Let me spell this out for you Baby Girl. And by baby girl I mean Ash Quinn. I am a Manager. What does that mean? It means Managers do not wrestle. I DO NOT wrestle. My clients wrestle. And when I say they are ready to wrestle, they will. Not whenever you or your bunch of inbred dumbasses say to. The decision lies with me. So why don't you go and find some nice quiet corner, and sit down in, and then cry to your heart's content? Capeesh?"

"Oh and by the way, who the fuck is Tony Stark when he is at home? You must be in dreamland all of the time."

Antony grins and walks off camera. The feed cuts out.

WE
ARE
THE
MISFITS
AND
THE
MISFITS
ARE
WE

~MISFITS R US~
Hate Post Like Post
AntonyTheJerk Offline

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

12-29-2020, 11:12 AM

(12-29-2020, 05:13 AM)Centurion Said: And you were never relevant at all. Lets take a poll of the general audience and see whose career they would rather have - the legendary old man who doesn't know when to quit, or the stable of losers whose biggest win is against Scully?

MISFITS GYMNASIUM
MIAMI, FLORIDA

"Let me tell you this old man, there's relevance, and then there's making a scene. Making a scene is what the Misfits are good at doing. The Misfits aren't looking to be relevant. It'll happen when the time is ready. And that will be when we start winning titles. And someday very soon they will be. So old man have fun in the spotlight whilst you can, one day very soon, you'll wake up and find out your career is over, and that you've become a nobody. You've become irrelevant. Then you'll discover what life is like that you are trying to keep so much away from."

"At the moment the Misfits don't have an issue with you, our issue is with the Right Dumbasses, or was that the Left Dumbasses? I can't really tell. But go on continue to poke your nose into something that doesn't concern you, and see where it gets you."

Antony walks off camera and the feed cuts out.

WE
ARE
THE
MISFITS
AND
THE
MISFITS
ARE
WE

~MISFITS R US~
Hate Post Like Post
Ash Quinn

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-29-2020, 01:44 PM

(12-29-2020, 10:59 AM)AntonyTheJerk Said:
(12-29-2020, 04:48 AM)Ash Quinn Said: All right you Tony Stark Wal Mart ripoff. All I see is gums flapping. You talk about relevance, you talk about fighting in the ring. When was the last time you and your circle jerk were in the books for being relevant . Stop don’t answer twat. The question was rhetorical monkey nuts. As far as Baphomet stepping in the ring. When was the last time you laced up your boots. I thought so, sit down and shut the fuck up til you’re called on. Cry baby my ass

MISFITS GYMNASIUM
MIAMI, FLORIDA

The Misfits MANAGER Antony the Jerk walks in front of the camera and first of all rolls his eyes.

[Image: 8dd98a3db2d133a8573ec165e088a55c.gif]

"Let me spell this out for you Baby Girl. And by baby girl I mean Ash Quinn. I am a Manager. What does that mean? It means Managers do not wrestle. I DO NOT wrestle. My clients wrestle. And when I say they are ready to wrestle, they will. Not whenever you or your bunch of inbred dumbasses say to. The decision lies with me. So why don't you go and find some nice quiet corner, and sit down in, and then cry to your heart's content? Capeesh?"

"Oh and by the way, who the fuck is Tony Stark when he is at home? You must be in dreamland all of the time."

Antony grins and walks off camera. The feed cuts out.

So by saying they wrestle when you want them to, you are bitching out just like Melanie did. I gotcha. You recycle the same bs I’ve heard since I came here. If your gonna gun for me come original for Christ sake. So the difference between you and the Big B is you just run your mouth and don’t do a thing to back it up while Baphomet and the rest of us back up our words with decisive action. The next time you speak I want you to think about what comes out of that pretty little cum guzzler you call a mouth. If you’re gonna keep this up you might as well ask that grinning walking ad for Shriners hospital to speak for you. One last thing sweet cheeks, if you ever call me baby girl again you will be having a horrific operation to remove your own tiny dick from your fucking throat. Now go do what you do best and start giving out those five dollar bjs in the alley to support your coke habit
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ash Quinn's post:
nope (12-29-2020)
Melanie Crayzee Childs Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

12-29-2020, 09:35 PM

(12-29-2020, 01:44 PM)Ash Quinn Said: One last thing sweet cheeks, if you ever call me baby girl again you will be having a horrific operation

MISFITS GYMNASIUM
MIAMI, FLORIDA

A camera is turned on, and the scene goes live to the XWF Universe.

Melanie 'Crayzee' Childs walks in front of the camera humming 'The Great Pretender'. Then she stops and takes one look at the camera.

"Baby Girl,"

She smiles and walks off camera. She soon quickly comes back on, and whispers "Baby girl."

She starts laughing and walks off the other way.

She comes back on and goes right across the camera. As she is about to disappear from view she says: "Baby girl."

And then she is gone.

The feed cuts out.

'How crazy can someone be?
When crazy is just
Another form of emotion.'

MISFIT #2:

[Image: Melanie-Chisholm-melanie-chisholm-22381727-1024-768.jpg]

WE
ARE
THE
MISFITS
AND
THE
MISFITS
ARE
WE

~MISFITS R US~
Hate Post Like Post
nope Offline

XWF FanBase:
Not Over

12-29-2020, 10:26 PM

(12-29-2020, 09:35 PM)Melanie Crayzee Childs Said:
(12-29-2020, 01:44 PM)Ash Quinn Said: One last thing sweet cheeks, if you ever call me baby girl again you will be having a horrific operation

MISFITS GYMNASIUM
MIAMI, FLORIDA

Melanie 'Crayzee' Childs walks in front of the camera humming 'The Great Pretender'. Then she stops and takes one look at the camera.

"Baby Girl,"

She smiles and walks off camera. She soon quickly comes back on, and whispers "Baby girl."

She comes back on and goes right across the camera. As she is about to disappear from view she says: "Baby girl."

And then she is gone.

The feed cuts out.

Baphomet considers breaking character to cringe at anything posted by members of the Misfits... but remembers, everyone else is doing it for him.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like nope's post:
ALIAS (12-29-2020), Lycana (12-29-2020)
ALIAS Offline
Space Jesus

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

12-29-2020, 10:55 PM

MISFITS GYMNASIUM
MIAMI, FLORIDA

"Baby Girl,"

And then she is gone.

The feed cuts out.

"Do you even go to school here?"

Do you have a light?

[Image: 7qdASxF.jpg]
(Banner courtesy of Atara Themis)
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like ALIAS's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (12-30-2020), Lycana (12-30-2020)
Ash Quinn

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-30-2020, 12:54 PM

MISFITS GYMNASIUM
MIAMI, FLORIDA

"Baby Girl,"

And then she is gone.

The feed cuts out.

Ash turns on her own camera and from the dark seems to whisper from your right side, “Fucking Moron”. The whisper caressing your ear so softly from behind you, “Fucking Moron”. From the left now capturing you in the now hypnotic whisper, “Fucking Moron. Finally the echoing words feel as though they are inches from your nose now, “Fucking Moron”.

I will tell you this you paste eating, pants pissing fuckwad anything you can do I will do a thousand times better! End this little charade and skip your helmet wearing ass down to the ring and gave me like the worthless carcass you are. All you Misfits are good for is sucking Tony’s teeny weenie and running from a fight. Stop running and step up. If all I am is a crying baby, it should be easy right?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ash Quinn's post:
Marf (12-30-2020)